The New Kid Can Really Blow

by TabooJenny

Copyright© 2010 by TabooJenny

Erotica Sex Story: Mutual masturbation turns into much more between two best friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

David's newly found friend Mike was staying the night for the first time. They had only known each other for three weeks at the most and this was the first time that they had ever seen each other outside of school. Mike had transferred to David's tutor group in school from another secondary school in Brighton just three weeks ago.

The two of them had hit it off immediately, finding that they shared many mutual interests, one of which was music. They were both skater kids, donning shaggy hair and wearing rock band t-shirts and skinny jeans.

The time was now two thirty in the morning and they had both stayed up till then talking about music and Mike's life before moving into the area. There was a deep connection there that both boys felt and they knew that they were meant to be best friends.

"I think it's time that we got some shut-eye." David suggested.

"Ok. Where am I going to sleep?"

"Well, you can sleep in one of the sleeping bags on the floor ... or you can share my bed?"

Mike looked at David and noticed a cheeky grin on his face. They both smiled at each other and Mike patted his hand on David's bed which they were currently sitting on. "I think I'll sleep in this bed."

"Cool. We'd best get changed!" David replied.

"There's only one problem..."

"What?"

"I haven't brought any PJ's. I normally sleep in the nude and didn't think to bring any." Mike said, a general worried look on his face. David stopped for a minute and began to think to himself. This shouldn't be a problem. If they were going to be best friends, this shouldn't have to be a problem at all.

"It's no biggie. I can easily wash the sheets tomorrow." Dave said with a smile on his face.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's no problem. PJ's are overrated anyway!"

Both boys stripped down to their boxer shorts and climbed underneath the covers. Once they were both situated underneath the covers, they both counted out loud to three and pulled down their boxer shorts simultaneously. Both David and Mike scrunched up their boxer shorts and threw them towards the door on the other side of the room.

"Well, goodnight." David said. He scooted across the bed and wrapped his arms around Mike and squeezed him very tightly. Their embrace lasted for a long thirty seconds before they broke apart and turned onto their sides, their backs facing one another.

As David tried his hardest to drift off into sleep, he couldn't help but think of the situation he was currently in. He was completely butt-naked in his bed with his best friend who just happened to be naked also. This was a first for him. The fact that his dick was now beginning to harden was completely uncharacteristic for him as he had never looked at a guy this way or felt this way about a guy.

This was different. David felt a connection on a personal level which was stronger than any connection he's had with any past girlfriends he'd had. He would never even dream of laying beside another naked guy until that moment when he was laying with Mike.

His penis was crying out for attention and his heart was almost beating out of his chest. He didn't think twice about it. David let his hand wander underneath the covers and begin to stroke the length of his stiffened penis. He was so sexually hungry that there was already pre-cum forming at the head of his penis, causing a slapping sound whenever his fist reached back to the top.

Mike just happened to be thinking the exact same thing. His cock was also stiff and hungry for attention. Just as he was about to play with it, he heard the most wonderful sound he had heard in a long time. The slapping of David's penis as he tugged on it made it obvious to Mike what he was doing. This was his chance. Mike rolled over onto his other side and wrapped his arms around David's abdomen, his fully erect penis pushing in between the cheeks of David's buttocks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.