Vicious Days, Insane Nights - Cover

Vicious Days, Insane Nights

Copyright© 2010 by SammiSadist

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - If you want to change a happy Dom into a sadistic monster, just fuck with his son.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

By some process that I didn't notice, Christie and Sophie came to an agreement, and while Christie drove home with what little baggage there was, Sophie kept Meredith and I company. By that, I mean she waited on us hand and foot while we proceeded to get more than a little sloppily drunk. My friends in the scene came by, group by group, shared some time with us, wept with us, and then went on their ways, until at last it was just Meredith, Sophie, me, Francesca, and Randy.

I got so drunk, I said things I shouldn't have. I talked about things I shouldn't have. 'Cesca and Randy had suspected, so there was no surprise there, but Sophie hadn't known, and what I said scared her.

It dawned on 'Cesca – none too sober herself – first; I was discussing kidnap, torture, and murder in front of someone who was not okay with it. She took Sophie off while Meredith and I plotted new and grotesque pains to inflict on the little cunt, and although I don't know what Francesca told her, when they returned, Sophie was calmer, and looked at the two of us with ... well, at the time it didn't seem like understanding, more like pity. I had no doubt she wanted Natalie to suffer, but even as a submissive, she was more of a law-and-order type than any of the rest of us. "Let authority handle it." Silly girl – I was Authority, and I was handling it. Meredith was Authority, she was helping me handle it. 'Cesca was Authority, and she was okay with us handling it.

It wasn't long after that Meredith and I were ready to go home. Our mourning was nowhere near through, but along with that mourning had come a deep and abiding need to fuck like ferrets, and we were keeping our relationship hidden, even from 'Cesca and Randy.

We said our goodbyes, lots of messy kisses and more tears, and then got in the back of the car and Sophie drove us home.

I'm not sure, with everything that happened since Johnny's suicide, if Sophie was aware that Meredith and I were lovers, didn't particularly care. She was going to be living at the house with us, and there was no way we were going to hide our relationship at home. But within ten minutes of us pulling away from the lodge, there was no way she could avoid knowing about Meredith and I, as I had my mouth firmly locked on to one of my daughter's tits, and my cock buried to the hilt in her cunt. I'm glad Sophie didn't attract any cop's attention during the drive – it would've required a crow bar, or guns, to separate the two of us. By the time she pulled up in front of the cabin, I'd just enjoyed my third orgasm, no telling how many Meredith had racked up. We disentangled ourselves, shucked what clothing we hadn't already taken or torn off, and staggered into the house. There was no sign of Christie – obviously she'd made it home, the car was there and unpacked – so I figured she was in taking care of Natalie. Too tired and too drunk to give a shit, Meredith and I collapsed on the bed, and Sophie scuttled about, getting settled in. At some point in the evening, someone woke Meredith and I up, fed us aspirin and large glasses of water, and let us go back to sleep, having never really fully woken up.

When daylight was coming in through the shades at a slant that meant about 11 AM, I woke up encased in flesh. Christie on one side, Meredith on the other, and Sophie on the far side of her. I wouldn't have worried about disturbing Christie – she's mine and ofttimes, disturbing her is what I live to do – but Meredith ... I was in love with my daughter, as in love with her as I had been with her mother, and I wouldn't wake her up unnecessarily. I slowly and carefully rolled over to face Christie.

"Slut, wake up."

"Yes sir," she answered groggily.

"Get Sophie up, tell her she has five minutes to make herself presentable, then I'll be seeing her in the living room. Time to reintroduce her to her place in this house. You start breakfast. If either of you wakes Meredith up, the flogging will draw blood."

"Yes sir."

"Sophie, honey, it took you eight minutes to get out here," I said, hugging her and holding her tightly. "I know the past months have been easier on you than I am, so far as discipline is concerned, but you're home now, and you know the way I do things."

"Yes Master."

"Get my dick good and wet, I'm fucking your ass."

"Master?"

"Yes?" I replied, anger creeping into my voice.

"I'm a little dry-mouthed this morning. Might I use butter to lube your cock, in exchange for some punishment later?"

Tears were flowing down her cheeks and I assented.

Two minutes later, my cock coated with spreadable butter, I was balls deep in her ass.

"I ... I loved ... your son..." she grunted as I plowed into her.

"I know, and I appreciate your love for him and the care you gave him."

"Thank you ... Master ... but ... it's very good ... to be back home..."

"Didn't enjoy the outside world?"

"You ... you said I wouldn't ... enjoy ... a life with no Master ... and you were ... right."

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you like, Sophie. Because of what you did for Johnny, this will always be your home."

The morning's exercise left Sophie sore, so she ate breakfast leaning on the table, ass still high, while the rest of us sat.

Meredith and I ... we ate staring into each others eyes. While Johnny's death had affected us all, Christie and Sophie hadn't known him all his life ... and they were property, no matter how much we loved them. Meredith and my bond had begun in love, and sex, and perversity, had grown strong under those conditions with torture added into the mix, but with my son's passing, our bond had been tempered in the hottest flames imaginable. We each saw our madness reflected in the others eyes. There was no going back, only forward ... forward into a hell for Natalie that we were both eagerly imagining, creating, fantasizing about.

"Sophie, clean up the kitchen," I said, my gaze never leaving my daughter. "Christie, go prepare our guest for a very rough day."

Both women moved to fulfill my commands.

"Meredith, we need a shower ... and I need to make love to you ... and then I imagine we'll need another shower."

The shower took a while – putting my daughter and me in close proximity to each other when we're both horny guarantees a certain lack of efficiency in any and everything not related to sex. Our shower followed that pattern. She stood with her back to the shower head, hands on the wall, legs spread, while I knelt and worshiped her beautiful cunt, water cascading down around us, warm and comforting. Three orgasms later, she pushed me away, and we actually got around to making sure we were clean.

For the moment it took us to make our way to the bed ... then it was drying and licking and playing and kissing and biting and groping and clutching, finally to fall back onto the sheets, still damp, hair still dripping, and neither of us caring in the least.

As I entered her, looking into each others eyes, we came to an unspoken agreement. This was to be our time, no one else intruding into our thoughts. No Natalie, just my love and me, completely with each other. Her mother, my son, Sophie, Randy, Christie, all banished from our minds, we lost ourselves in each other. As I lowered myself on her, her arms around my back as I let my hips do all the work, her legs caressing my sides, her breasts pressed against my chest, I imagined her swelling belly as our child grew inside of her. If I hadn't already filled Sophie's ass with cum, that thought alone would've had me blowing my load. As it was, I had to slow down and think of other things; Meredith's eyes, her cheeks, her neck, her back, her legs, her arms, the smell of her arousal, the tang of her sweat.

I was still having issues controlling myself, but it was easier than imagining her pregnant. For a long time I had been so circumspect about my feelings toward my daughter. Oh, we'd tease each other if we'd had too much to drink, and I knew she was hiding similar feelings of lust, but I'd let society's rules stand between us. Sinking my cock balls deep into her cunt, I wondered why we'd waited so long. We could have been enjoying this happiness so much sooner.

I murmured something to that effect and she replied, "I know ... if I'd have seriously pressed the issue the first time it occurred to me, Mom would have been watching you fuck your fourteen-year-old. To be truthful, I thought about it before then, but it didn't become urgent until my fourteenth birthday, when you were carrying me around on your shoulders, and I was grinding my pussy on the back of your neck."

"So you were doing what I thought you were doing," I said, kissing her throat. "If you'd have seriously tried to seduce me then ... well, I don't think your mother would have been surprised, I think she would have accepted it, probably approved of it, and what a jolly three-some that would have been."

I felt her cunt spasm around my cock, saw the flush rising up her body, her nipples so hard they seemed to scratch my chest.

"Johnny, on the other hand..." she said, her voice choking a bit.

"He would have shit eggrolls," I replied, putting a smile in my voice that I really didn't feel.

"At least ... and if it had gotten rough – like it probably would have – who the fuck knows what he would've shit," Meredith said, honest laughter bubbling out of her. I joined her in laughing. We'd briefly gone somewhere neither of us wanted to go that evening, but had come out the other side without spoiling the mood.

Between the two of us we created a peaceful spot in the middle of all the shit that was going on. A place where we could love each other, untainted by anything more than the taboo quality of our relationship. Even in the furor of sex, hard and driving, there was a calm, a replenishing, a nourishing of our spirits that in spite of what anyone might think was a pure and good thing. I couldn't deny the rightness of Christie's feelings about what our torture of Natalie was doing – it was a full five-course meal for our darker sides, and they were growing fat and arrogant on it. It was easier to think in terms of cruelty and depravity than not, and despite what some might think of our lifestyle choices, that ease was something new. New, and if I was honest with myself, frightening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.