Benefactor's Gift - Cover

Benefactor's Gift

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Will Rance has everything and nothing. He's also doing a good job of drinking himself to death, at least until an unknown benefactor takes an interest in his life. Sometimes it's better to receive than to give.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Nudism  

Will's return to wakefulness was slow and more than a little painful. He lurched to his feet and tried to ignore the pounding of his head as he shuffled off to drain his protesting bladder with a relieved sigh. Will glanced down as he pissed, and incomplete flashes of everything that happened before he passed out came rushing back as he saw the long thin bruise across the middle of his stomach. Turning, Will looked in the mirror and saw that he was clean, his hair cut neatly, and his face had been carefully shaved.

"What the fuck?" Will muttered as he grabbed a pair of sweat pants out of the dryer and hurriedly pulled them on. A lot more awake, not to mention apprehensive, Will headed out of the bathroom to find the toned and naked form of Eve walking in with a tray of breakfast. Will took the time to really take a good look at Eve.

Will estimated she was about five four, about three inches shorter than he was, and her hair, still under the nurses cap, varied from strawberry blonde to deep auburn in a random riot of red. Will thought little Eve looked like the perfect girl next door, but only if you ignored both the carnal desire in her grey eyes and her naked form. When Eve smiled at Will he noticed a cute gap between her teeth as she spoke.

"Good morning my Master. Won't you have breakfast and prepare for the day?" Stunned that he hadn't in fact dreamed yesterday, and that they were still here apparently, Will staggered over and sat heavily on the end of the bed.

"What the hell have I done?" Groaned Will as he scrubbed his hands over his face, and through his light brown hair, then jumped when another voice, this time with a delicate Chinese accent, spoke softly from between his feet.

"You have been gifted three slaves who will love, care, protect, and cherish being owned by you my Master." Will raised his pounding head out of his hands and found himself staring at the still naked Ling, kneeling before him with a serious look on her petite and classically beautiful face.

"Huh?" Will's eyes darted in panic between Eve and Ling. "Slaves? How can I own slaves? I can barely take care of myself. What will I do? But-but-but" Will's panicked ramblings were cut off by a German accented voice whose smoky raw sensuality sent all of his blood rushing to his cock.

"This mysterious benefactor of yours Master has given you nearly twenty million at the lowest possible price in slaves. That is the how, but what is entirely up to you Master." Will found himself staring at the tallest woman he'd ever seen, and somehow found himself standing while examining the seven foot sex bomb standing naked in his bedroom door.

Will thought she resembled a sexier version of Puma Swede as he walked mesmerized over and looked her up and down. Olga was a perfect hourglass of lean and sculpted muscle, sex, and danger with short spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. Will saw Olga's nipples crinkle on her large breasts as he examined her and didn't even have to lean down much to take one in his mouth and gently begin suckling it. Will heard the intake of breath and grinned, hangover forgotten, as he began to gently roll the other nipple between his fingers.

Olga's hands came up and cradled Will's head gently as he ran his free right hand up to the junction of her legs and gently began to rub her hot moist slit. Letting go of the nipple in his mouth with a plop Will looked up with a glint in his eye. "So I can do this anytime I want?" At Olga's silent nod Will looked around to find the other two naked girls quietly masturbating while watching. Ling smiled and spoke in a breathless and distracted voice.

"Master, you may use us as you please. We are property to be either used or disposed of as you will." Will processed the last part of Ling's statement as Olga gave a soft cry and sagged down the doorframe to rest on the floor, flushed and breathing hard.

"What do you mean disposed of Ling?" It wasn't Ling but Olga who answered Will after touching his wrist softly.

"Master, all of us are the best in our training, but were to be put to death by our various Masters." Olga climbed to her knees and lowered her forehead to rest on Will's bare feet. "I was to be killed for being a freak, undesirable, and unsellable. All but you have been too intimidated to even dare touch me the way you did." Will was shocked when Olga looked up and had tears rolling down her face. "This hideous one will serve you willingly in all ways until her death Master. Such is the joy this slave feels at your willingness to be the first to touch an undeserving freak so tenderly."

After having finished her somewhat formal sounding speech, Olga replaced her head on Will's feet and proceeded to wait. Looking around for help, Will spotted Ling and Eve watching with anticipation, and more than a little fear. Looking back down at the now trembling Olga Will cast about for something appropriate to say, before just settling on: "I will accept no hideous freak as my slave, but I will accept a tall and supremely lovely Olga into my service until she no longer wishes for me to be her Master."

The reaction Will got wasn't anything like what he expected. Olga looked up at him with an awed expression and freely flowing eyes. "Lovely? Master, y-you t-th-thi-think I-I-I." Will watched as Olga trailed off and curled up into a crying, shaking, and emotional mess.

Will hurriedly sat in the floor, and drew as much of his large and beautiful Olga into his lap as he could. He was soon joined by Eve and Ling, and they surrounded the emotional woman in warm soothing touches and soft murmured words of comfort.

Will had Olga's head cradled in his lap, and was softly stroking her short hair as Eve and Ling softly rubbed her back when Olga's crying trailed off. "I did not mean to be such a baby Master. I will-"

"Often give me an excuse to cuddle, hold, and stroke a woman who makes the sun shake with her beauty." Will interrupted, placing a hand over Olga's sinfully generous lips. "You are my slave now right?" At Olga's silent nod, Will continued. "Then I say you are large, beautiful, sexy, and if I want to sit in the floor and cuddle you I will. Now shut up about all this hideous freak baby bullshit." Olga just nodded as Eve got up and silently went to the bed, returning a moment later with the tray of cereal, milk, juice and toast.

"Master, it's considered an honor for a slave to be fed by the Master's hand. Perhaps it will help our sister to realize just how much you like her if you would do so." Eve said softly as she placed the tray on the floor at Will's knee.

"I like that idea." Will said as he arranged things to his liking, and began to feed Olga with every other bite of Corn Flakes. "Will you two be doing the same thing as Olga here? The bowing and formal shit I mean?" Will asked between bites of toast and cereal.

"Yes Master. It helps us to know that we are accepted as our Master's property, and belong," replied Ling in a matter of fact voice. Will pondered this as he absently fed Olga over half of his toast and cereal.

"I thought all slaves wore collars. Why don't you three have them?" Olga gave a throaty rumble of laughter that had Will's cock poking her in the cheek as she spoke to him softly.

"A slave cannot collar herself Master. To do so would be to invite the worst death that most Master's can think of."

"I don't understand that. I mean, why buy a slave if you're going to kill her? It don't make no sense to me." Will stood as he talked, and walked over to the closet and pulled on a plain white tee shirt, before turning back to the three slaves waiting on him. "They some things y'all should know before you commit to me. First, I'm a simple country boy, and the money ain't changed me all that much. I still do my own work, drive a pick up, and don't really give a damn what most people think of me."

Seeing the blank looks on Olga's and Ling's face, as well as hearing Eve's snicker, Will tried another way to get his message across. "Look girls, I don't guess I know how to be rich. I still shop at Wal-Mart, it don't feel right to ask someone to do what I ain't willing to, and while I'm about half pickled, it's not nobody's fault but mine. I'm a damned fucking mess, and know exactly jack shit about slaves, but if you want to be mine that's fine."

Will was going to continue to try and make his point, until the three of them stood gracefully. The sight of Eve and Ling's small firm tits jiggling, not to mention Olga's tight and dimpled ass, caused Will to lose any train of thought he may have had.

"You are you Master, and we-" Eve paused long enough to wave at the other two. "Are glad to be owned by someone who's first thought of the morning is not which slave to make scream in agony all day in order to cow the others into obedience." Will was shocked when Olga and Ling nodded in agreement with her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.