Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 27: Meetings and Miracles

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Meetings and Miracles - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Luna's Father had finally agreed to a date for the wedding and arrangements were in hand for the hire of a Marquee which would be set on the level ground behind the house. People could disapparate into the garden and make their way to the wedding venue from there. For those who disliked this method of travel, then a port key would be made available at various locations. They had been given ministry approval for this.

Since there was no proverb in the wizarding world which said, "Marry in May and rue the day" the date had been set for the last weekend in that month. Once the date had been fixed it brought another worry for Luna. Dudley had told her that now the wedding was fixed, they could no longer put off a meeting with Petunia's grandparents.

He phoned them and told them that he had met someone and that he had proposed to her and she had accepted. They were now officially engaged and they had set a date for the wedding. He had told them that her name was Luna Lovegood. He assured them that she and Tunie got on really well he also confessed that they had been living together for some time. He had finished by apologising for not contacting them sooner but he had been swamped by the work involved in the rapist case that was making the headlines. It was fixed up that the couple should come for the weekend as they wanted to celebrate the occasion with them and he did not want them driving home afterwards a date was made for the following weekend.

Luna and Dudley took the day off to go with Petunia to Hogwarts because she was due to attempt her transformation into an animal and become an animagus. When the day arrived Petunia was so excited she could not eat her breakfast. They did manage to get her to eat a slice of toast and take a drink of orange juice before taking the port key and departing to Hogwarts.

When they arrived Minerva told them to take a seat and keep quiet so as not to disturb Petunia's concentration. McGonagall and Dispard then went over with her the steps necessary for what she was about to attempt. When they were sure she was as well prepared as they could make her they gave her the go ahead. Petunia took a deep breath concentrated on the silent incantations she needed to make, then as they all looked on there was a little pouf and suddenly before them stood a magnificent golden coloured young Afghan hound. Tunie walked around the office and then on a signal from McGonagall she transformed back into her human form,

"Bravo, Bravo," said Professor Dispard, and Minerva went over and gave Petunia a hug.

"You were magnificent," she said, "and you became a female dog as beautiful as the young woman who transformed. You were a wonderful pupil and so clever and confident. When you come to Hogwarts I am sorry I won't be the teacher who is taking you for transfiguration. I am certain you will do wonderfully well in that subject and all the others too. I will be delighted to welcome you to my school Tunie."

Dudley now came and gave Tunie a hug and said with tears glistening in his eyes

"Even as a Muggle, daughter mine, from all that has been said, I know what you have achieved is a rare event even for a powerful and mature wizard. I am so proud of you."

Then he bent down and kissed her on the forehead. Luna now came forward took her in her arms and said,

"Tunie Dursley, you are going to be a clever and powerful witch and an asset to this school. I am so lucky to have inherited such a lovely, kind and clever daughter to go with the handsome man who is soon to be my husband. But you are not just a daughter you are so grown up for your years that you are already a friend and as you grow up we are going to have a great time sharing things with each other."

Tunie gave Luna a hug and a kiss.

"At the beginning I thought I had found an older person who would be a friend that I could confide in because she was a witch like me. But I am so glad you are my new mum," said Petunia showing a maturity beyond her tender years.

"See" said Dudley with a laugh, "Nearly nine going on forty but both of us are really proud of you sweetheart."

Once all the congratulations were over, the professors had Petunia transform several times more, and when they were confident that she had truly mastered the process Professor McGonagall said,

"Petunia will be registered with the ministry as an animagus. The department regulating this will want to see her transform and take note of any distinguishing marks, but I will take care of that. I will let you know when she has to appear before them. Remember Petunia this has to be a secret until you are much older; don't tell too many people what you can do."

"Her Uncle Harry and Ginny know why we have been coming here," said Luna.

"Then I think we can take it that Ron and Hermione will know it also" said

McGonagall, "those four are still as thick as thieves and never keep secrets

from one another. I won't be here too long after the arrival of the next crop of

Potters and Weasleys come to Hogwarts which is a pity because I am looking

forward to it,"

She paused and then went on

"Rosie Weasley is said to be as brilliant as her mother and as adventurous as her father, and that will be a potent mix, especially if she gets together with this little minx. Then there is Harry's younger son Albus he will be another handful if he takes after his Father. James the elder son will arrive the year before him. Add to that the fact that Draco Malfoy's son Scorpius is part of the same year as Rosie, Albus and Petunia, we could well be living in interesting times. I wonder how the Potters and Weasleys will react if either Petunia or Rosie were to become friendly with Scorpius."

"Why would that bother them?" asked Dudley

"I will tell you when we get home," Luna said laughing, "It would take too long to tell you now."

They all chatted together for a time before Luna and Dudley said they had to get back as they had a lot to do between work and wedding preparations. I can imagine Minerva had said to them. Luna gave her the date of the wedding and said to her to expect an invitation and since Jacque was a stranger in a foreign land he would be invited also. The two of them said they would look forward to it.

After this the family took hold of the port key and in an instant they found themselves back in their own living room. Tunie spent what was left of the afternoon periodically turning herself into the beautiful hound, and once she actually lay down curled up and went to sleep as a dog just to see if she could. When it came time to eat she chattered on throughout the meal about how the professors had schooled her through the process of transfiguration and transformation.

It did not make much sense to Dudley but it left Luna amazed at how much this young girl had taken in. Luna got up from the table and said to the others,

"Stay where you are for the moment, I want to get something."

She came back with a small package and sat down, and then she spoke again.

"Tunie, I have a very special present for you. I was going to keep it for your birthday, but I think what you have achieved at such a very young age and in such a short time, deserves the kind of present I am going to give you. It was specially made for you because I was confident you would achieve what you did today."

She handed over the package. Inside was a small box and inside the box was a silver locket and Tunie excitedly opened it. It was a beautifully engraved both on the back and front.

"It has several special features," said Luna. "Open it and you will see."

When the locket was opened it revealed that as well as having a photograph in the base and lid, there was a finely made middle frame which also contained a

Photograph. In the base and lid was a photograph of her father and mother and in the middle section one of Luna. Petunia's eyes were glistening with tears as she tried to smile. She got up went round the table and gave the locket to her father and then jumped on Luna's lap and hugged her tightly.

"That is so special Luna," she said "I love it. Thank you so much"

"So you think it's cool huh?" Asked Luna

Tunie smiled and replied, "Super Cool, Luna."

Dudley who had been examining the locket suddenly spoke up,

"This is goblin made, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes," Luna replied "and at my request they have endowed it with special properties through their own brand of magic. Put it on Tunie."

With Luna's help she hung the locket round her neck.

"Now do you think you can transform one more time before you go to bed," Luna requested.

Petunia did as she was asked and once again the beautiful Afghan hound stood before them, but this time it was wearing a narrow stud embossed collar with a silver name tag. The Tag had the address and phone number of Dudley's house on one side and a space for its name on the other. Dudley examined the new collar and told Tunie what had happened, and then the dog said,

"Wow that is really beyond super cool."

Luna laughed and said, "Well in your present form the wow is kind of appropriate."

Tunie transformed herself back to human form laughing at what Luna had said.

Later, Petunia went upstairs to bed and by the time Luna came up to read her a

bedtime story she was already fast asleep. She went back down to the lounge and said,

"All the excitement and transformations must have really tired her out. She is asleep already."

She went over to give Dudley a kiss and he pulled her down onto his lap.

"That was a wonderful present you gave our daughter." He said, "It was so typical of your thoughtfulness that you included Mags in the photographs."

"And why not?" Asked Luna. "She is Tunie's mother and the tragedy of her death has bequeathed to me a wonderful daughter. I will be forever grateful for that and I hope all of us will always treasure her memory,"

Dudley pulled her to him and kissed her passionately and said,

"I do believe if Mags could have picked a replacement mother for herself, she would have chosen you,"

He kissed her again and this time their kiss deepened and he began to fondle her breasts. Luna reached down to his groin and her hand encompassed the growing

hardness of his cock. She broke off the kiss and said,

"I do believe my man is getting aroused."

Dudley stood up and put her on her feet and unbuttoned her blouse and slid it over her arms and threw it on the chair; the bra followed and the next moment her skirt was at her feet. He knelt and pulled her panties down and she stood naked before his kneeling form. He made her part her legs and his tongue found her pussy. Luna's hands clamped his head and pressed it into her groin. Soon she was giving little moans of ecstasy and when Dudley's tongue lashed her clit she loudly cried out as her orgasm washed over her.

Dudley stood up and then gently lowered her to the floor and she lay there and watched as he undressed. He placed his knees on either side of her body and leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked and nibbled it as his hands gently caressed her breasts.

"I want you inside me now darling." Luna said. "I need your hard cock."

As Dudley swiftly entered her she cried out,

"Fuck me Dudley, fuck me hard.

Egged on by her lewd remarks Dudley pounded into her.

"God I love you Luna" he told her, "and I love fucking you, cum for me darling, let me feel you cum before I put my seed into you."

This was enough to tip Luna over the edge and she cried out again as her body arched up into him as she experienced a huge orgasm. Dudley felt her pussy spasm round his hard prick and he could hold back no longer, he shot his sperm into the depths of her vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.