Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 13: Relations Restored?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Relations Restored? - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Harry sat down and scribbled a note telling her dinner was on and that they looked forward to having her and to hear what she had to tell them. He then dispatched Oberon back to his mistress.

Sometime later Luna arrived with a crack in the Potter's back garden before knocking on the door. It was opened by Harry who gave Luna a hug and kissed her on both cheeks. Ginny greeted her in similar fashion and seeing Luna's slightly surprised look she laughed and said,

"See what comes from having all these French relations. We are just back from visiting Bill and Fleur's relations so we have not shaken off the habit of cheek kissing yet"

"I think it is a nice way to greet people," Luna said. "It is much better than a cold handshake. One can't get too many hugs and kisses."

Now it was Ginny's turn to look surprised. Coming from Luna, this was an unexpected remark. They ushered her into their large and spacious kitchen. A lot of the entertaining done by Harry and Ginny took place there as friends dropped in, and if they were close friends, then the meal to which they had been invited would be served there. The dining room was only used on more formal occasions.

"The meal will be at least twenty minutes yet" said Ginny. "It can keep longer if need be, so do you want to give us to your news now or will it wait till after dinner?"

"Oh I am so excited," Luna said. "I could not possibly wait that long. I have several things to tell you so don't be surprised if I rush on about everything that has happened."

"We will listen with bated breath." Ginny said with a laugh. It was not often she saw Luna this excited.

They sat at the Kitchen table and Luna began to relate all that had happened. She told them how the minister for magic and given her a mission that involved her working with a Muggle policeman currently investigating a rape case. She said that she did not want to go into that just now except to say that the said policeman was a tall, ruggedly handsome blonde Adonis, who had muscles like a Greek God.

"Luna Lovegood, How do you know he has muscles like a Greek God?" Ginny asked with a giggle.

"I know I haven't known him very long," Luna told them, "but while we were working together circumstances forced us into sharing a lot of things about our past lives and as a result we got to know a lot about each other in a very short time. As we talked we discovered that we really liked each other. In fact we decided that we loved each other and two nights ago I gave him my virginity," she said turning a bright shade of pink.

Harry and Ginny stared at her in amazement. They were not shocked that she had told them what she did, that was typical of Luna's frankness but they worried for her that it had happened so suddenly.

"This seems to have happened very quickly Luna," said Harry. "I hope you know what you are doing and that everything turns out as you wish."

"Of course it will," Luna said with all the certainty that she felt. "What is more you two will be closely involved in my romance because Harry knows the man involved."

"If he is a Muggle, then how do I know him?" Harry asked.

Luna gave a big smile because she knew this was going to be the second big surprise of the evening.

"Because he is your cousin Harry; he is Police Inspector Dudley Dursley." She said'

Harry looked horrified.

"Oh Luna you are not getting involved with him are you? He was a real bully when I knew him and he and his family hated anything to do with magic."

"I know, Luna said."But a lot has happened to him over the past few years. His Father died of a heart attack and his mother died from cancer. Then just a few years later his wife was killed in a car crash. This meant that for the past three years he has been bringing up his young daughter on his own. By the way her name is Petunia and she was called after her grandmother. Neither he nor his wife particularly wanted that name, but his mother was dying of cancer at the time and as she wanted it; so out of kindness and consideration that's what they named her."

"I am sorry to hear he has had such a rotten time of it," Harry told her. "I know that you have a kind heart Luna and you must have really felt for him when he told you this. But are you sure you are doing the right thing?"

"Harry, I know I can be naive in my dealings with people and I have had very little to do with men. I agree that you are right to worry when I come out with a story like this. It's true I could easily mistake pity for love, but I haven't. Dudley has changed and you and Dumbledore are partly responsible for that change."

Harry acted surprised at this. "In what way?" He wanted to know.

"In several ways, Luna told him."First of all you saved his life and he knew it. Secondly, because of you had had to go into hiding for a year and lived with a wizard and a witch as his protectors. He said that in that year living with Didalus and Hestia he learnt a lot of things about you and about the world of magic."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.