Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 12: Reflections and promises

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Reflections and promises - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Once they were alone Tunie and Luna sat side by side on the sofa and Luna turned to her and said,

"I want to tell you something about me that you must not tell anyone else Tunie. I am a witch and I can do magic."

Tunie looked puzzled.

"But aren't witches bad people, Luna?" She asked.

"No Tunie," She said with a laugh. "But people are often scared by the things wizards and witches can do and it makes them frightened. Because of this they often try to hurt people like me. So now we hide from them the things we can do."

"But you have just told me that you are a witch, Luna." Tunie replied.

"Yes I have," said Luna. "There are two reasons why I have told you. I am hoping that your daddy and I are going to become very good friends and I hope that you won't mind if that happens"

"Does that mean you will be my daddy's girlfriend?" Petunia asked excitedly."

"Yes it does Tunie," Luna told her.

"Oh goody," she said jumping up and down in her seat.

"I'm glad you like the idea," Luna said with a smile, "But there is also another reason why I have let you know that I am a witch.

"What is it? Tunie asked.

"The things that you can do Tunie, like making flowers grow, like talking to dogs and knowing what they say to you, these things mean you are also doing magic.

If you are able to do magic it means that like me you are a witch. If this is the case you need to be taught how to control it and how to use it properly. Above all you need to keep it a secret."

Petunia did not seem out by this statement. She looked at Luna without surprise and said, "I knew I was different from other boys and girls Luna. Will you be the one to teach me about magic?"

"No. I will help you and talk to you about things but when you reach the age of eleven you will be invited to go to a very special school. This school was founded a long time ago to train young witches and wizards. It is called Hogwarts and I think you will really enjoy it there."

There followed a long discussion with many questions and answers about Hogwarts and the world of witches and wizard. Petunia learned about wands and owl post and the kind of things that she would be taught in the wizarding world. Luna used her wand to show Tunie what real magic was like. She conjured up a flock of little birds; she made a small statue walk across the mantle shelf and many other things. Petunia was entranced and the time flew. Before they knew it Dudley was back home.

When Petunia heard her father's footsteps in the hall she excitedly rushed towards him.

"Daddy!" She cried, "I am a witch and so is Luna."

"I know darling," her father said, giving her a hug. He looked over at Luna and said,

"I take it the explanations and your talk with Tunie went well?"

Luna smiled at him.

"They went very well indeed," she said. "We had a lot of fun this morning didn't we sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy we did," Tunie replied. "Luna has a wand and she can do all kinds of magic with it, but we mustn't tell anyone."

"So you will have to be a good girl," Dudley said, "and not breathe a word about it to anyone."

Over Lunch Luna made several suggestions. She said that in the afternoon she and Dudley should tell Petunia about the very important relatives that she has within the wizard community. If they did this, then she would make a quick visit home and get in touch with Harry Potter and his wife and let them know of the developments in Dudley's family.

It would also let her put the minister for magic in the picture about the development in her relationship with Dudley. He would be glad to know that Dudley had a connection to the magical world and that she could be more open with him about the reasons why she was here. Dudley concurred with her decision but he also wanted her to ask Harry if some time in the near future he could come and talk with him too.

Luna said that she would do that and she also informed Dudley that she wanted to talk with the headmistress of Hogwarts about Tunie's special gifts. I have a feeling that one of them is very special and she will be very interested in seeing if she can help her to develop it. I don't want to say too much about it now, she had said just in case I am wrong.

"You are certain that she is a witch though?" Dudley asked

"Oh there is no doubt in my mind about that," Luna said. "You have seen for yourself what she can do, but the most amazing thing Dudley, is the amount of control that she has over her gifts. Very often they burst out spontaneously or in times of stress and the young witch or wizard has little control over it. Tunie controls when it will happen."

"So that is unusual?" Dudley asked.

"Yes. But I remember Harry saying that in the memories one of our professors bequeathed to him as he lay dying, Harry's mother could do the same at an early age."

"So it may run in our family." Dudley said.

"That is more difficult to determine." Luna said, "As far as we know, Harry's mum was the first to display these tendencies in her family, though there may have been others who never became known to us because they stifled their gifts for one reason or another

"I can see how that would make things difficult to prove," Dudley agreed. "If you are going home, when will you leave?"

"I will do it later today," she told him, "But I shall use magical means to get me there for it will be much quicker. Will it be alright if I leave my car here? I will disapparate from inside your house so that I am not seen suddenly disappearing. When I return, if it is alright with you, I will disapparate back into your living room. It is considered impolite for wizards to do this, but I would not want anyone to notice me appearing out of nowhere by arriving on your drive."

"Why is it impolite Luna?" Tunie asked.

"Well a normal person wanting to talk to you would knock on your door. Then you can decide whether or not you want to admit them or tell them to go away.

Wizards and witches are expected to show the same courtesy to people whom they want to visit." Luna explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.