Santa's Special Delivery - Cover

Santa's Special Delivery

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bob was a cop, but his hobby was playing Santa every year to find a family that deserved a little help. Then he and his friends helped them. This year, though, things went wrong during the delivery, and Santa suddenly had to go back to being a cop. In the process, Santa got a present too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Pregnancy   Slow  

She wasn't kidding about being eager to open her present, either.

When we had eaten, she took my hand and pulled me to her bedroom. But it wasn't like anything I'd ever been through before. Take, for instance, the fact that she arranged me on the bed, sitting Indian style, and she sat across from me the same way.

"I want you to know this has nothing to do with what Timothy asked for, for Christmas," she said. "I just want to do this because you make me feel like doing it."

Then she reached for me and pulled me towards her slowly, staring into my eyes until we were about to go cross-eyed. She closed her eyes and our lips met. It was very different kissing her where our lips were all that touched. Somehow I was able to concentrate more on that kiss, and the one that followed it.

And the ones that followed those.

Normally, when you're grasping each other and rubbing your bodies together, the excitement builds rapidly, until all you want to do is get to the main event. But Eva didn't make love like she ate. It was the opposite, in fact. Dessert was those kisses, uncountable in the sense that all I wanted to do was keep kissing her, over and over again.

At one point she pulled away and slumped.

"Oh yeah," she sighed. "I've really missed that."

She reached out and started unbuttoning my shirt, slowly, pulling it apart to examine my chest. She pulled the shirt from my waistband to get it completely undone and then pushed it back off my shoulders to run her hands over my pecs.

"I've missed this too," she said, glancing up into my eyes. "I like your muscles."

She continued unwrapping me, slowly, taking her time, until all I was left in were my jockeys. It was obvious she was having a good time, because she made little noises while she did this, and crawled to kiss me here and there, where she uncovered skin. And yet, she was obviously grounded in reality. When she got to my belt and the weight of my gun pulled it down, she removed it carefully from the holster and lifted the weapon, holding it on both upward facing palms.

"Do you want this nearby?" she asked. There was no hint of displeasure or judgment. It was just a question.

"Yes," I said, and she laid it on the nightstand before coming back to finish removing my pants. She examined the gold shield on the leather fob my belt went through, and then tossed my pants and badge carelessly on the floor. Sitting on her knees, she examined my almost naked body.

"Do I get to unwrap you, too?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Maybe next time."

Then, with a fluid grace that only the young can accomplish, she pulled the T shirt up and off her head.

The nipples were red ... neither pink nor brown. They were erect and looked almost painfully turgid to my eyes.

She stood on the bed to push down her jeans, taking her panties with them. Her movements were utilitarian, rather than teasing. She wanted to be naked, and quickly. That was fine with me. She stood up and let me look at her. She was shaved bare, and her pudenda looked almost juvenile without any trace of hair. The hollows on each flank, though, where her hips swelled, said she was all grown up.

"I serve people all day long," she said, kneeling to sit on her calves, her knees together. "I want to be served, for once."

"Is that what you want for Christmas?" I asked.

"I want you for Christmas," she said. "I want you to remind me how good it can feel. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

She fell backwards, landing in the classic position of acceptance, knees drawn up and wide, her pussy fully exposed. She pulled a pillow under her head and pushed her hair back off her face.

I actually thought about it rationally, believe it or not. She had not removed my briefs. My rational mind said there was more to be done before my penis came into play. So I rolled over and wiggled on my elbows until my mouth was over her mons.

I breathed on her split and she wiggled her hips. I looked up and her lower lip was caught between pearly white teeth.

"You're looking forward to this, aren't you," I suggested. She nodded her head and her gold hair jerked and flew.

Her sex was tightly closed, even though her legs were wide spread. I used the tip of my tongue to spread her labia apart and she sighed. I licked her with the broad flat of my tongue and she wiggled her hips again, anxiously.

"Come on, Bob," she whispered.

"Be patient," I said, and then speared the area where her clit should be with the stiffened tip of my tongue.

She jerked and a whine escaped her lips.

Using my index fingers, I spread her labia apart, exposing her bud, and circled it with the tip of my tongue until her hips were lifting as she whined more loudly. Sealing my lips around the growing bulge, I sucked and she produced a sound that was half honk and half snort, before she gasped "Oh yes!"

It took a good six or seven minutes of constant sucking while I flicked the tip of my tongue against it before her clit delivered up an orgasm. She sounded like someone was killing her, but it was music to my ears. When I sensed it was too sensitive, I abandoned her clit and dragged my lips across her belly and up over a heaving rib cage to her two pert breasts with those engorged, cherry nipples. When I sucked one in, her hands came to my hair and alternated between running her fingers through it, and pulling my head tighter to her breast. I slid a hand down and penetrated her sex with my middle finger.

"I'm ready!" she panted, bouncing her knees open and closed.

I let the nipple slip out of my mouth and felt for a G-spot.

"Not yet," I said, and went to the other nipple.

It only took two minutes to get her there with my fingers and the heel of my hand, but it was something I had a lot of practice with and fancied myself an expert at. She flopped around making more of those delicious noises. Only then did I get to my knees and crawl over her.

"Now you're ready," I said.

I saw her look down, and watched the surprise enter her eyes as she saw that my shorts were off, and my cock was hanging, stiff, ready to go, just above the gooey entrance to her sex. Her eyes came back up to mine and she licked her lips.

Instead of entering her, though, I kissed her instead. Both her hands went behind my head as she crushed her lips against mine. Then her right hand went to my prick and pulled, and within a few seconds I was buried in her and she was straining up against my weight.

She was a very active lover, both physically and verbally. For about the first three minutes I pinned her down with my weight and she succumbed to a potty mouth and somewhat spastic physical reaction to being penetrated and helpless. Then I raised up to give her room and she seemed to calm down and concentrate on timing her reactions to mine, and within another couple of minutes she was smoothly fucking me back. She looked at where she was being prodded and her hands went to my waist, gripping and helping me fuck hard into her. She produced little grunts of satisfaction when I surged hard enough to make her whole body move.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.