101 Reasons Not to Become a Gynocologist - Cover

Preview

101 Reasons Not to Become a Gynocologist

by BlackStallion21

Copyright© 2010 by BlackStallion21

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Humor, Safe Sex, Masturbation, Squirting, Pregnancy, Doctor/Nurse,

Erotica Sex Story: This is my take on some of the funny things that women do when encountering the OBGYN. It's a WANK story 100%! I have strategically placed a few scenes in here that everyone should enjoy! So, pull out your cock, or pull your panties to the side, get your GOOD HAND ready, and check out my story!

( ... And the gruesome, grotesque, and sometimes funny stories behind the scenes!)

DISCLAIMER:

The Following Story is completely and totally fictional. All of the characters are completely fictional with a true 100% real fact at the beginning of each chapter ... If you are offended by certain sexual thoughts, facts, or stories, please stop reading now. Of Course, if you are curious about ANYTHING you think you are about to read, enjoy the story!

At one point in everyone's life the ridiculous gets a try. No matter what it is, we all do something dumb to our bodies. Or there is always the more upsetting side of the world around us, and that happens to be diseases. Some of which we can help, and some of which we can't, but as far as I'm concerned, a condom is the best remedy next to pure abstinence to solve 95% of the problems that we may run into...

So, now that is out of the way, and I have done my job as a Licensed Obstetrician and Gynecologist, I think I would like to get on to the real story...

Abigail Natasha Henderson, MD, OBGYN, is my full name and title, and you best bet I am proud of every letter that follows my name after all of the schooling that I had to endure in order to get them.

I have a fifteen member practice that I co-own with another doctor, and I think I rather enjoy my life. My job has its perks and its grief though. I've gone on a couple of dates with a few patients when I was still exploring with females before I got married to my wonderful husband and I had my two beautiful twin daughters. But I can't always say that I love my job because I have also had my few run-ins with some terrible things.

My patients like to come to my office in emergency situations verses going to the hospital emergency room. Not only because I have been known to be cheaper; but also because in certain situations a doc at the emergency room may be a male, or may be a lot more interested in the patients misfortune then in correcting the situation. I know you are totally lost, but I will explain soon enough.

Marquise Matthew Kelly is my male counterpart in the doctor's office. He may or may share a few of his situations in the exam room, but I just wanted to introduce him just incase. He has also had his share of fun and interesting adventures so as a matter of fact, I will introduce him, and he will share at least one of his run-ins. So sit back and enjoy ... and try not to throw up...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.