The City - Cover

The City

Copyright© 2010 by Who

Chapter 3: Coffee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Coffee - A follow up to Salty Morning. Two lovers wonder if if an unplanned fantasy can be continued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

"Every hangover should be followed up with some strong coffee."

"We'd better hurry or Jean will think we are the unreliable sort." And so we head out the door, none of us looking quite at the top of our game today.

"Did I really do what I sort of remember doing last night?" Lani asks as we head for the nearest subway station.

"That depends on if you remember taking me and then fucking me," you say with a smile and jest in your voice.

Lani just blushes, clearly embarrassed. You whisper in her ear, followed by a kiss on the cheek and then a kiss on the lips. "Well, that was a first for me too," says Lani.

"Luke and Melissa have now seen the wild side, and ... they still seem to love us in the morning." Tom muses. We all laugh.

At the coffee shop I am the first to recognize her, "Jean! You look wonderful. Here is the gang, Lani, Melissa, Tom, and Luke (pointing to myself). Tom caused us to over-indulge last night so we might not be up to our usual high standards."

"So, here is the foursome," there is a suggestive smile in her voice, "I've been so intrigued thinking about you."

We wonder off to a park with our coffee and muffins, aware after yesterday that even in New York City interesting conversations might attract some attention. Jean is very curious about us and asks some surprisingly direct questions about how our foursome got started, jealousy, our plans for the future. It turns out that she is a Midwestern girl who, while always a good student, ended up a wife in an emotionally abusive relationship right out of high school. After 3 years she'd had enough, got accepted to CUNY, and he came home one night to find the only thing she had left him were divorce papers. While we had to admire her spunk, living in NYC isn't that easy. She is working two jobs, sharing a tiny apt, and studying. "I have never propositioned a customer before, actually, I've only had a few dates since I've been in the city. But, after overhearing just a few pieces of your story I was completely fascinated (a little turned on), and I wanted to hear more. You don't seem like kinky weirdo's at all," she added.

"You might not have said that if you had been there last night," I joked.

Lani blushed, "Hush!" and gave me a play kick under the table.

This meeting felt like a bit of a coming out event for us. We had kept this relationship a secret from everyone, but doing that makes you feel like you are in a fantasy land that is not quite real. This honest and vulnerable girl from the Midwest made it easy to talk and, speaking for myself here, I felt validated by her lack of judgment.

Jean had to go back to earning money for school. As we parted she gave each of us a hug and kiss on the cheek. I made her blush by turning my head so that her lips meet mine for the kiss. Lani made her blush even more by doing the same. "Now I'm going to have a very hard time remembering orders today," we all laughed as she headed off.

I suggested walking back to the house. You and Lani seemed keen to get showers, but Tom was game, so we parted ways.

Photography

... We find Lani and you in the den upstairs looking at photos from some of their backpacking trips on the computer. Tom is a great photographer, and I'm impressed by the grandeur of the Swiss and Austrian Alps, "we've got to go there."

"Why not let them be the first to see the unedited version of the slide show?" Tom suggests.

"Great, then they can see how good I look without the baby fat," Lani replies, I can't tell from her voice whether she is happy or anxious about that prospect, or perhaps both. The pictures start off fairly mild, Lani posing and progressively stripping out of her top and pants in an alpine meadow. They step up a notch when she sits down on a rock with just her panties, staring directly into the camera, legs spread. I whistle and run my hand up your leg. In the next shot she reaches down and grabs the bikini bottom, pulling it aside exposing her sex which is unshaven in this photo. The look in her eyes is intense, practically begging the viewer to fuck.

You say, "Wow!!"

There are a few other good shots, but none as intense as that one.

"At that point the camera man found he could no longer concentrate on the task at hand," Tom jokes.

There are a few pictures of Tom as well which you admire.

"So, what do you think?" asks Lani.

"You ARE hot!" you say, "and that guy is pretty sexy too..."

"Yep, you turn my head," I add, "You know, what we need are some photos to remember this weekend by."

Tom gets a gleam in his eye, "now that seems like a fitting remembrance."

There is some reluctance on your part, "what if photos like that got loose?"

"I can encrypt them, they'll be safe" I reply.

Lani's concern is a bit different, "I just don't feel sexy like when those photos were taken."

"Sure you look different, and maybe Madison Avenue makes it a bit difficult to feel sexy as a mother, but I think you are just as sexy. I love your beautiful curves, large tits, and sucking milk from your nipples," I say.

You add in, "you even turn me on, and I've never been turned on by a woman before."

Tom says, "why don't you let me capture you on film, maybe then you can see what the rest of us see. Tell you what, if you still don't like it we can delete the photos."

Lani gives us all a look, "Okay, lets see what magic Tom can pull." Tom gives her a huge hug and a passionate kiss.

Tom is typically a very laid back guy, but something changes when he gets the camera out of the closet, he becomes a man with a mission and immediately takes control. "Melissa and Lani, why don't you two change into something sexy? If you use the den Luke and I can get set up in the bedroom." Lani gives Tom a smile, she clearly knows this side of him. She takes your hand and the two of you head out.

Tom arranges his lights so he can use the couch and bed in the photos, and spins up a CD with a slow steady reggae rhythm. I make the bed and light the candles. He suggests that I put on a button down shirt to go with my jeans. "That way I can have them unbutton your shirt."

Lani and you come in while he is finishing looking a little bashful. I whistle, you are wearing lingerie that I've never seen before, it is almost a dress, but made of satin and your favorite color of blue with spaghetti straps, low cleavage, and a very short hemline. I can't actually see your breasts or sex, but it is very suggestive. Lani is wearing a white bikini top and a white mini (very mini) skirt, which contrast beautifully with her dark skin and black hair. "I'm not going to be undressing for a completely clothed photographer," she says.

Tom grins and takes off his shirt. He then goes over to kiss first you, and then Lani, lingering a bit with Lani. "You are both beautiful! Lets start with Lani, lean up against the door frame here and give me a look that says you want me to suck your clit." You sit by me on the couch while Tom leads her to the door and caresses her body as he adjusts her. He steps back to snap a photo, moves her position again, and takes a couple more photos. He is good, the poses are sexy. He has her shift her leg so her skirt rides up and we can see her panties tight against her lips. My hand is inching up your leg as I watch, you squirm as I move higher, we watch as Lani presses her breasts up for the camera, giving a great 'fuck me look.'

After quite a few shots of Lani, some in which she displays her nipples or pussy, but never completely undresses, Tom moves over to us. Shooting us on the couch, eyes locked, stroking each other. He has you spread your legs a bit so he can shoot up your skirt. I reach down to caress you and find that you are sans panties, this finding illicits a 'yummmy' from Tom, and I spread you open a bit for the lens. Tom has you lean over, showing your cleavage, and brushes your face to bring out a lusty smile. Now Lani is beckoned over, we whistle as she begins a dance for us, Tom steps back so he can get her and us in the frame. The dance is clearly going the way of a strip tease, Lani is instructed to show us her curves, lift her skirt, trace her fingers over her sex, while we watch intently. You run your hands over me, begin to unbutton my shirt. Lani moves closer to us, turns to show us her legs and ass, lifts her skirt. I run my hands over her gyrating ass, down her legs. She turns again, takes your hand and presses it to her sex. Still moving to the music, she presses herself against you, clearly getting turned on. My hand joins yours, and she grinds against our fingers. Lani moves away, turning her back towards us, and unhooks her bikini top. We watch her topless from behind, her bare back, her hands moving over her body. She then turns around, hands covering her tits, and bends over, slowly moving her hands to let us see her breasts and stiff nipples. The intensity of her dance increases, close in allowing us small touches, then backing off so we can watch her body, lifting her skirt so we can see her wet panties. Coming in close she bends over to kiss you, then me.

Finally Lani pulls her panties to one side so we can see her glistening lips. The smell of sex permeates the room as she strokes herself, and then reaches out for my hand, shoving my fingers into her slit. The dance is more of a sex act now, I'm pushing my fingers into Lani, you have my shirt almost off and are reaching into my pants to stroke my cock. Lani bends over, undoes my pants, and pulls them off. You are holding and stroking me as she moves up to suck the head of my cock into her mouth. I am groaning, a hand between your legs fingering your sex while you stroke and Lani sucks me. I feel close to cumming when Lani backs off, stands up, pulls down her panties, lifts her skirt, and climbs onto my lap, pressing her breasts into my face. She is still moving to the music, rubbing her groin against me as her tits press against my chest. You turn to me as well, pressing your body against Lani and myself, you reach in to kiss me. The smell of sex, your lips on mine, my hands around the both of you, I am lost. Another set of lips joins, making a three way kiss. Lani is rubbing herself against my cock while we kiss and grope. Your lingerie is pushed down, my mouth moves between four breasts while you and Lani fondle each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.