Hostile - Cover

Hostile

Copyright© 2010 by Jake Anderson

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jake Anderson's shuttle crashes on an unknown planet that he believes is uninhabited. Alie is the only other person on the planet and she hates men, with good reason. How will they find common ground? Can Jake ease Alie's loneliness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

ALIE

Alie saw Jake's eyes snap open wider than she ever thought possible and momentarily she regretted asking. She didn't know enough about sex to be afraid of asking the question and she was curious. Sex was the only act her mother had ever told her about that involved both men and women and wasn't completely based on abuse. Her mother's descriptions were very vague, however.

Alie recalled her mother's words...

"Sex is an act between a man and a woman that can produce a baby. Men often use it as a means of controlling or punishing a woman," Jessica had said in passing, aware her daughter would never need such information anyway.

As Alie snapped back to the present she could see Jake was finally collecting himself. He had sputtered a few times and started speaking only to stop again.

Now Jake cleared his throat and replied, "That ... well ... that is a complicated subject but I would be happy to tell you anything you want to know. I suspect you weren't told much."

Alie nodded her head in the affirmative.

Jake continued, "To start with the absolute basics, sex is the way in which humans reproduce. Make babies. Sexual intercourse itself consists of a man's penis entering a woman's vagina and depositing sperm there which, if the woman is fertile, can lead to the woman getting pregnant and having a baby about 40 weeks later."

While it looked as though Jake was going to continue, Alie asked, "My mother said that it was a way for men to control women ... or hurt them. Is it always that way?"

Jake's expression darkened and he had to stop himself from getting angry. After a moment or two his expression cleared and he replied, "There are some men who use sex in that way. It is not common but it does happen. I know I only have my words to prove this but I am not like that."

Before he had a chance to go on, Alie said quietly, "If I do as you asked and judge you on your actions, which have so far been gentle and kind, I believe you."

Jake beamed a smile at her that could have lit the tent all on its own. He blushed slightly and then continued, "As I said, at its core sex is the insertion of the man's penis into the woman's vagina..."

Alie's eyes opened extremely wide, she finally registered exactly what that meant. She had seen his erect penis, or what she thought was his penis as she didn't know much about male anatomy, and the thought of trying to fit THAT inside her vagina caused disbelief, "Jake ... no. There is NO way that can happen! At least not for me, I am tiny down there. Your ... uh ... your penis is huge, it would never fit there!"

Jake lit up with a whole-body blush. His mouth clamped closed and, to further his embarrassment, thoughts of pushing his cock inside her caused him to become instantly erect.

Alie looked at him curiously and smiled slightly, waiting for him to respond.

Jake finally collected himself, chuckled slightly and replied, "Your ... uh ... your vagina has the ability to stretch a lot to fit a man's penis inside. For many women it hurts the first time but after that it feels good."

Alie was still skeptical but did not press him on that subject. Instead she asked, "So sex is a man putting his penis inside a woman to make a baby?"

Jake thought for a moment and responded, "That is the core of what sex is about but that is just a small part to a very intricate experience. For many people sex is about love. People have sex with the ones they love for the pleasure of themselves and their partner. Beyond the basics there are other sexual acts. Men and women can use their hands and mouths to give pleasure to each other. The most important thing to know about sex is that it is the most intimate act two people can engage in."

Alie took all of this in with a mixture of desire, confusion, and awe. She thought a long time about this, drowsiness and coughing spells threatening to put an end to her thoughtful consideration but just as she was about to fall off to sleep she said quietly, "Perhaps ... perhaps some day you can show this to me so I can understand better what you mean."

JAKE

At her final statement I gasped out loud and then let my breath out all at once. There was a part of me, the throbbing insistent part, that was demanding I show her right now.

I beat back those thoughts as I took in the sight of her once more. She slept quietly, the stitches along her hairline a grim reminder of how badly hurt she still was. Just the conversation had exhausted her.

Their discussions had lasted most of the day and it was now evening. As I glanced at the MSM which indicated Alie was doing better, I felt content for the first time in a few days.

I pondered our conversation. I was almost unreasonably happy at her final comment. It seemed to indicate that she was beginning to have a small measure of trust for me.

I concluded that I would take things slow. She was as inexperienced as it was possible to be. She had known basically nothing about sex and all the wrong things about men.

On top of all of that she was still badly hurt. I was happy with how she was responding to treatment though. She seemed to be improving nicely now.

I quickly devoured a ration bar and was drinking a bottle of water when I saw Alie's eyes flutter open, though she still looked very drowsy. She pushed the blankets aside slightly and motioned for me to join her.

Happy to cuddle the beautiful young woman, I climbed into the bed and wrapped my arms around her, both of us drifting off to sleep rapidly.


Jake and Alie continued much the same way for the next 3 days, Jake holding the her each night. Alie slowly recovered, it appeared as though the early doses of antibiotics allowed Alie to avoid the worst of the pneumonia. She still was almost exclusively confined to the bed, however.


ALIE

It was now the sixth day since her injury and Alie was restless. Jake had been so kind and gentle to her that although she still held deep distrust for men she seemed to be able to separate Jake out from her concept of men in general. Him, she trusted. He had saved her after all. About 3 days prior she had been able to fully remember the attack by the Jungle Lion and that eliminated any lingering doubts she had had regarding Jake's sincerity in caring for her.

But she was restless. She was very unused to spending so much time confined to a bed and though she knew it was necessary she couldn't wait to be able to get up and move around again.

The other part of her restlessness was that strange feelings had been washing over her for the past few days. Jake would hold her at night which made her feel safe and comfortable but lately she also felt anxious and tingled all over when he was near. These were not bad feelings but she was unsure what to do about them.

When Alie woke this day Jake was gone. She looked around the tent and there was no sign of him. She was sore, all over her body. Laying down for days on end was making her neck, shoulders, and back tense.

She felt irritable. Beyond the soreness she was also sweaty and felt filthy.

Just then Jake walked back into the tent and she snapped, "Where were you? I need some water and my leg hurts!"

As she registered his shocked expression her irritation vanished, "I am so sorry Jake ... I am just frustrated."

Tears of shame overflowed her eyes, he had taken such good care of her and here she was yelling at him. She turned away from him and let her tears fall.

When she collected herself and looked back at him he held out a bottle of water to her while he gave her a painless injection in her neck to relieve the deep ache in her leg.

JAKE

I could tell she starting to get stir crazy from day after day in the tent and I decided to do something about it.

While she was drinking her water I gathered a few supplies and then, carrying the supplies in one hand, I lifted her off the bed into my arms. Alie wrapped her arms loosely around my neck and bit her lower lip as she looked up at me as I carried her outside.

Over the past few days I had cleared an area of the beach of debris. Thankfully when I had tested the water quality, it remained good.

I carried Alie down to the lake and dropped the supplies I had brought onto the shore, except a bar of soap which I still gripped in my hand.

I waded out into the water and I released Alie from my arms. She looked at me with an expression so grateful that I blushed and she whispered, "Thank you Jake."

She stood on her good leg, the water up to her upper thighs, and reached for the soap I held in my hand. As I shook my head with a wry grin she gave me a quizzical look until I began slowly running the slippery bar over the skin of her thigh.

Alie smiled shyly at me and nodded slightly.

I began by wetting her skin and then used my hands, lathered with soap, to wash her. I began with her back, from her neck down to her waist. I was feeling playful and decided to push my luck. I finished my attentions on the small of her back, lathered my hands once again, and let my hands slide down over the globes of her amazing ass. She looked back over her shoulder at me with a shy smile and tentative desire smoldering in her eyes.

I continued rubbed my hands slowly over her beautiful behind, including briefly washing between her cheeks and letting my fingertips brush across the sensitive skin of her puckered anus, and she went back to staring out across the lake although I did notice her draw a shuddering breath and close her eyes for a few moments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.