Mayhem 4: Irish Mist - Cover

Mayhem 4: Irish Mist

Copyright© 2010 by colt45

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young retired army officer scarred from the battles he fought in a near apocalyptic war is hired as security for an all-girl Irish band. They’re young, talented, beautiful, and nuttier than a bag of squirrels. Some want to rip his throat out while others just want to rip his clothes off! Add to the mix a set of bad guys threatening to kidnap the girls and a legendary SpecFor captain who wants to use him as a spy. Should be easy, right...?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Harem  

I think I once described the twins as being sweet and pretty but you wouldn't swallow your tongue if you passed them in the street. I'm not exactly sure when that changed. Maybe they did or maybe it was just my perception of them but I can tell you right now they are a hell of a lot more than just "pretty". If they want to they can ooze sex appeal enough to make a dead man pant and sport wood. Maybe it changed when Eimile confronted her rapist and defeated him in her own mind (along with a few really good kicks to the ribs). I think her soul was finally free and she blossomed. Of course being able to openly be with her lover, at least in the privacy of her family setting, might have had something to do about it also. Whatever it was there was no doubt when those sets of violet and gray eyes turned toward me it had an effect on me. They knew it, Leanne and Niamh knew it ― hell, everybody knew it!

What was I going to do about it? Not a fucking thing. I wasn't in control and I guess I never was. Probably lost it the first day I strolled in through that studio door. I suppose I should have felt bad; being all wimpy, pussy-whipped, Wilber Milquetoast and such but I didn't. Still don't for that matter. As a man it's a lot easier and a whole lot more pleasant if you just go ahead and follow the plan the women around you lay down. All it costs is a tiny bit of self respect and believe me, self respect is way overrated.

Take that night at the night club ... Yes, yes, that night club. Of course you've see the vid ― everybody's seen the fucking vid! Just another example of what can happen when a guy is stupid enough to mix his job with his social life. Actually I don't think anything would have changed all that much whether or not I had been involved with my ladies. The idiots would have still been idiots and I still would have had to ... Well, you'll see; it's really not my fault. Really!

We were in Belfast for five days and two concerts. Actually the second concert was in Lisburn but it was just up the road so the schedule had us staying in the same hotel for the entire time and commuting to the second show. That gave us a whole day off between the gigs (see how easy the jargon spills from my mouth?) with no packing, unpacking, traveling or even a practice. So what did the girls want to do with a whole free day? Rest, relax, catch up on a good book, do a little sightseeing? Hell, no! They wanted to go shopping!

My first thought was shoot me now but I was saved by the fact that they wanted to go shopping without me! Yes, score! Wait, why? Why didn't they want me there? Because they wanted to "surprise" me that's why. Are any of you guys out there scared yet? You can be damn sure I was. Maybe my opinion was tainted by past experience but I've found that generally surprises are followed by one of three things: heart attacks, courts-marshal or funerals. I'm not a big fan of surprises. Of course I put my foot down to stop that foolishness right away.

I spent the day reviewing security procedures, napping and even snuck out to make a blind drop of a data crystal while the other four guys took the girls out shopping. A relatively productive day for me anyway.

It was very late afternoon or early evening when the giggles announced their return. Leanne and Niamh hurriedly stashed a number of what looked like plastic sealed dresses, boxes and bags in the closet before wandering over to the couch where I was sitting working on my pers-comp.

"Miss us, luv?" Leanne asked plopping down in my lap while Niamh sat next to me.

"You were gone?" I responded looking puzzled.

"Big meanie," Leanne giggled and started tickling me.

"Of course I missed you," I said stopping her attack with a kiss and after that leaning over to kiss Niamh. "Did you enjoy your economic stimulus project?"

"We did indeed," Leanne giggled again. "And ah think you will too."

"Oh will I?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Aye, ya will," she answered smugly. "But not before ya take us all out fer dinner and then a bit of dancing."

"Dinner? Dancing?"

"That's right," she grinned. "We've decided ya need to woo us properly. And who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky tonight." She tickled me under the chin.

"Maybe I'll get lucky right now," I leered evilly and started reaching for her. She squealed and jumped off my lap.

"Now there'll be none of that," she shook her finger at me. "You'll be needing to make yerself presentable. We've had yer best suit cleaned and ready fer you. Now get in there and stay until yer called for," she pointed to the suites second, unused until now, bedroom. I probably forgot to mention that because of out extended stay and the band's increasing popularity the hotel had upgraded most of us to three-room suites. Kind of a waste if you ask me since we all ended up in the same bed anyway but how can you politely refuse?

Being the good boy I did what I was told and headed for the second bathroom. Checking my beard I dabbed on a little depilatory and hit the 'fresher. Clean as a gun barrel fresh from the factory I entered the bedroom proper and found my suit and everything else laid out for me. That's right, I didn't even get to pick my own underwear or socks; can't be leaving anything up to the befuddled mind of a mere male, now can we? Having been ordered to stay I stayed and watched some silly crap on the holo. I was there for about an hour and had started wondering if maybe I'd been left as some kind of joke when Niamh stuck her head in and told me it was time to go.

I was looking forward to seeing how my girls had dressed up but I was in for some disappointment there. It was cool that night in Belfast and both of them had full-length, lightweight cloaks on, covering them from neck to ankle. Other than the come-fuck-me heels they both had on I couldn't see anything.

"We're ready, Martin," Leanne said. "How do we look?"

"What little I can see, absolutely amazing," I answered truthfully. Women are magical creatures and don't let anyone try to tell you differently. They had to have spent considerable time applying makeup but honestly I couldn't see it. Their faces looked completely them and yet totally different. Does that make any sense? I didn't think so but that's how it was. They have always been beautiful women as far as I was concerned but now they were Gorgeous with a capital "G." I could spend hours trying to describe their faces to you but I'll use their eyes as just an example. They seemed to pop out right at me, captivating, alluring with just a hint of tease with a whole lot more than a hint of promise. I could have swum in Niamh's cool sea-green or dipped into Leanne's limpid pools of indigo all night if they had let me. I think my mouth must have been hanging open just a bit.

"Ah think he approves," Leanne smirked smugly as she took one arm.

"Ya may be right," Niamh agreed as she took my other and with one finger under my chin pushed my mouth closed. "It's time to go; the others are waiting."

"Others?" I blinked. For some reason I was thinking it would be just the three of us. If Eimile and Shauna were going also we needed more coverage; I'd have to call Magaoidh or Caoimh ... Why do I even bother thinking? Of course it was already taken care of.

"All of us," Leanne grinned as the two of them steered me towards the door. "Fer shame! You didn't think we could go without Em and Shauna, now did ya? And of course Rache thought it was a grand idea so it'll be her, Wellan and James. Naturally with all of us going out we'll be needing our full complement of protection now, wouldn't ya say? So Ryan and Brian will be coming along to chaperone."

"Yes, of course," I mumbled dizzily. Indeed everyone else was waiting for us out in the hall. Eimile and Shauna were covered up like Niamh and Leanne and while Rachael had her cloak on it was open in front. She was wearing a flashy red dress, short on the bottom and low on the top that hugged her like a second skin and just screamed justifiable rape.

I had been completely set up by my darlings as the evil grins on both Em and Shauna attested. I glanced at Magaoidh and he frowned slightly in disapproval. At least he knew I should have been given some warning. Fie on you, disloyal one! I wanted to shout. But then there is the question of who he should be loyal to, me or the girls? I wanted to say me but if I wanted to be honest it should probably be the girls. I decided to think on that one a bit. Faolain and Mac wouldn't even meet my stare. Sighing heavily, I decided no damage no foul and let it go.

They had a big limo waiting for us at the door and it was a few minutes ride to the fancy restaurant they'd picked out. It was at the cloak-check that I about had my stroke. They peeled off their cloaks and laid them on the counter and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a beat or two. First off, all four dresses were form-fitting and relatively short. Not too short but short enough to show off eight of the most beautiful legs you could ever imagine you'd wanted to see. And the tops ... Let's just say an alien from another galaxy would know instantly these were females; even Leanne who is not overburdened in that department filled out that dress very nicely.

Niamh ... Niamh was the earth mother. Sensuality beamed from her every curve; she glowed. Leanne was darkly exotic; aloof, taunting, hinting at everything and yet promising nothing. The twins ... Well they were just plain sex on the hoof. Every curve drew the eye, every movement quickened the pulse. It was like they gave off a cloud of female essence that trapped any male within sight. One glance and a man would be panting; a long look and he would be begging and pleading to do what every man is programmed to do by nature. I was utterly stunned.

"Ah think he likes them," Leanne sashayed up to my side and automatically my arm went around her.

"Is it all right, Martin?" Niamh bit her lip as if she expected disapproval as she pressed against my other side.

"More than all right," I assured her. "But if you ever wear that for anyone but me I'm going to kill him and spank you," I told her firmly. Her smile almost blinded me as she melted against my side.

"What about us?" Shauna demanded as the two of them stood in front of me.

"You two are the reason why men can never be trusted," I told them truthfully. "I repeat: never, any of them." They glanced at each, grinned then stepped in and gave me a kiss on each cheek.

"We trust you," Emilie whispered.

"You shouldn't," I whispered back. "Not with the way you're looking tonight." I heard a few little sighs and giggles from all of them and a four-way squeeze that just about collapsed my lungs. After they released me most of the way we were shown to our table, my queens on my arms and my princesses close in attendance. On the way I even complimented Rachael on how she looked. She said thanks and gave me one of those don't-I-know-it kinds of smirks. It wasn't as bad as it sounds and she did look good in a trashy, high-priced hooker sort of way; for all I knew that's exactly what she was going for. Rachael is Rachael and you could drive yourself batty waiting for her to change or figure her out; it makes your life a whole lot easier if you just accept what is and not worry about what might be.

It was a high-class place that's for sure and I'm also sure the meal was great and the service even better. Honestly, I don't remember; I was far to overwhelmed by the feminine beauty surrounding me. There was a constant low buzz surrounding our table. The girls were noticed (unless we spent the night in a morgue the girls were going to get noticed) and recognized but either the other patrons were polite or the wait staff interceded for us since nobody came up to ask for autographs until we were finished.

After that started, they spent about a half hour meeting fans and getting pictures taken. For Christ's sake, someone actually asked me for an autograph! I begged off saying I was working but that didn't fly when someone asked if they could take a vid with me and one of my four ladies. They'd promptly grabbed me and dragged me over to wherever they were just like they were showing off a new toy. I remember wondering how many of those would end up on the net as if a few more would make any difference.

After that it was off to the club they'd picked out. The scuzzies were still buzzing around like a cloud of flies and following us just like they had from the hotel to the restaurant but when I saw the club's front door I knew there wasn't much chance of them following us in. Not without an armored vehicle anyway. I'm not saying the boys at the door were big only because that doesn't even come close to adequately describe their size; massive, huge or maybe just immense might do but only just. It was a pretty upscale place judging by the look and dress of the people standing in line waiting to get in. I doubted our scruffy little parasitic friends would be able to make the list.

I'm sure it was all arranged in advance but there was no waiting in line for us. Although maybe not, maybe arriving by limo automatically gives you head-of-the-line privileges. Either way, we pulled up and a couple of the man-mountains rushed down to open our door and let us out. Magaoidh and Caoimh first looking for trouble not that there was much chance of that. A pack of scuzzies scurried over only to be brushed back by one sweep of a doorman's arm. He didn't even bother to look where they landed. I was next giving a hand to Niamh, Leanne, Eimile and Shauna. Mac and Faolain would take care of the diva. Niamh latched onto one of my arms but before Leanne could find her accustomed place Eimile darted in and grabbed my other arm looking back at Lea and sticking her tongue out. Leanne just chuckled tolerantly and shook her head.

I don't know who caused more commotion, my girls or Rachael getting out of the limo but at least they'd all re-donned their cloaks or I'm sure there would have been a riot. After going through another heart stress-test at the cloak room we were ushered into the club proper and down to three tables near the dance floor which was already half full. This wasn't a supper club and those tables were small: big enough to put your drinks on and that's about it. You could only fit four chairs around them so the four girls and I took one with Leanne plopping right down on my lap like she owned it, which in a way I suppose she did. Of course she looked over at Eimile and stuck her tongue out in retaliation which caused the twins to cackle and put their heads together whispering up a storm while looking at us and giggling. Rachael and her two were at a table next to us while Magaoidh with Caoimh took one off the floor a ways pretty much between the two groups.

We ordered drinks; water for me and I'm sure the men had something equally innocuous while Niamh settled for some sparkling fruit juice. I'm not much of a dancer but I can pretend. At least when they aren't playing some incredibly fast crazy number. Leanne can move like her hips aren't really connected to anything all the while her dark eyes stared straight into mine both teasing and promising at the same time. After the song was finished she jumped into my arms and I carried her back to the table. The next song started and Niamh stood up and held her hand out to me. It was a slow one this time and she melted against me as we moved out onto the floor.

"This feels wonderful," she whispered in my ear. Niamh is a couple of centimeters taller than I am in stocking feet and with the nine centimeter heels she was wearing my chin fit snuggly into her neck. Niamh is a big girl and was a much more than pleasant armful. Having her pressed up against me as we swayed around the floor was a damn sight more than just wonderful and I told her so.

"Never let me go," she begged softly.

"Sorry, you're mine now," I whispered back and moved until we could look each other in the eyes. "I'll never let you go unless you run away."

"Then that'll be forever," she sighed and pulled me tightly against her.

The next number was kind of in between fast and slow and the twins pulled me out for their turn on the floor. They moved like a dance team that had been practicing for years and for all I knew they may have been doing just that. It's difficult to describe exactly how they danced; the first thing that popped into my mind (well, the second thing anyway, ) was a couple of hipless snakes undulating in front of me.

Okay, okay, I know, all snakes are hipless but they moved like there wasn't a bone in their whole bodies. They shimmied, they shook, they sashayed from side to side and at least for me it was devastating. They'd wiggle in front of me and then rub up against me only skipping away and out of my grasp at the last second when I tried to grab them. If I didn't know any better I'd have said they were in full seduction mode and with the two of them the effect wasn't doubled, it was squared. I was damn glad I was wearing my tight undies that night or my state of arousal would have been even more embarrassing than it already was.

You might be tempted to think we were pretty safe from the scuzzies and the new-hounds and if you did you'd be dumber than hell; at least I knew better. Sure the establishment kept most of them and their large high-def vid cameras out but I was sure there were quite a few patrons there that night who had a pers-com with them, probably all of them. As had been demonstrated before pers-coms have the capability to take vids, good enough to put on the net anyway.

I tried not to let it bother me. I'd had my wagon hitched to a couple of rising stars heading for the celebrity "A" list and this was how it was going to be unless I walked away or they gave up performing. I knew the first wasn't going to happen and the girls were too damn good for the second. It was in their blood and how the hell can you ask someone you love to give up her art because the fame that comes with it makes you uncomfortable. You can't, that's what. As they say, what can not be cured must be endured, or killed. The last part there was an army addendum and not necessarily appropriate for the situation.

So anyway I hoped my boner wouldn't be visible. However it was certainly feel-able as the squeals of delight from my partners through the rest of the evening attested. (Note: I did not squeal; it's possible I moaned once or twice but I did not squeal.) I never even had a chance to drink my water as all four girls had me out there pretty much continuously. Mostly one at a time but sometimes it was the twins together and another time it was Niamh and Leanne double-teaming me. There was a lot of rubbing, squeezing and touching especially once they discovered my condition which occurred almost immediately. Those women are pure evil, evil poured into sexy packages. I'm sure they did their best to drive me absolutely crazy and they succeeded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.