Anal Heaven - Cover

Anal Heaven

by Anal_King

Copyright© 2010 by Anal_King

Flash Sex Story: After fucking the neighbor, a mother has no choice but to submit to her son's anal desires.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   .

I'm looking at my computer monitor. There's an image of my mother on the screen. She's completely naked and bent over at the waist, showing off her big heart-shaped ass. You may be wondering how I got my hands on such an image. That's easy ... I'm the one who actually took the picture. Not only did I take the picture, I also fucked her ass right after I set the camera down. Before I continue, let me make one thing clear: My mother was not a willing participant, at least not in the beginning. Like any normal mom, she would never willingly have sex with her child, especially anal sex. But I caught her having an affair, and if anyone were to find out, like my dad, for example, mom's comfortable lifestyle would instantly come to an end. More importantly, she'd lose the respect of her family and her friends. When I think about it, I really didn't give her much of a choice. But isn't that the whole idea behind blackmail?

"Okay, you've got your picture. Now let's get this over with. I want you drained before your brother and sister get up," she said, with a hint of annoyance in her voice, as she took in the sight of my impressive bulge. I quickly peeled off my shirt and tugged my underwear down. When my cock was freed, it instantly reacted and rose to an upright position with its leaking head pointing at the ceiling. In an effort to save time, my mom had already lubed her anus, so all I had to do was slide my rod deep into her rectum. Well that's easier said than done. I was nervous as hell, and it didn't help that this was going to be my first time fucking a girl, or should I say woman.

I impatiently waited for mom to get into position. She turned her back to me and placed her head and shoulders on the bathroom counter. Then she reached back and held her cheeks wide open for me. My eyes bulged at the mouth-watering sight of her glistening anus. I trembled in the presence of her tiny hole— a hole made to milk a dick in ways I've never dreamed of. At any other time, I would have gotten on my knees and idolized it. "Michael, if you're going to do this disgusting act, then you better get a move on," she reminded me.

I snapped out of my trance and stepped behind her. I had to force myself to calm down because her ass looked so hot. When I was ready to proceed, I placed my left hand on the small of her back. Something told me I was going to need the support. With my right, I fisted my cock and nudged her orifice with the swollen, purple knob of my prick. Mom's puckered shit-hole immediately tensed from the contact. I stopped and waited for her to object. When she didn't, I tried again. I pushed and watched her anus sink in. I expected her asshole to yield, but it didn't. I steadily increased the pressure to counteract her stubborn ring. All of a sudden, the rim of mom's anus gradually stretched around the blunt head of my dick. I shivered when the snug walls of her asshole slid over the sides of my bloated glans, welcoming me for the first time into the warmth of her shitter. Sparks of erotic pleasure instantly shot through my groin, making my stomach flutter. "Oh my God, mom. This feels so fucking good," I blurted out, unprepared for the incredible sensation.

"Watch your language and keep your voice down," she hissed. I shook my head in disbelief. She was still maintaining her role as mom, despite the fact that part of my dick was lodged in her ass. I was just about to push in another inch of my prick, when out of nowhere, a strong feeling of remorse overcame me; I tried to hold back the tears but a drop managed to escape and fall on mom's back. Out of curiosity, she glanced over her shoulder to see what had happened. When we locked eyes, I began to mumble what turned out to be my most sincere apology: "Mom ... I really do love you, but I just couldn't control myself; you have to believe me; seeing you with Mr. Taylor made me want you so bad; I never felt anything like it before. But I know what I did was wrong. Please forgive me," I asked, hoping I hadn't ruined our mother-son relationship.

Mom shushed me and said everything was going to be alright, and that my confession really moved her. "Michael, I thought you didn't love me anymore," she admitted. "Your dad stopped loving me years ago, and that's why I did what I did with Mr. Taylor. You shouldn't have watched, but that's in the past now." I felt like shit because I took advantage of a woman who only wanted to be loved in a way that couldn't. I was ready to pull out and get dressed, when mom unexpectedly pushed her ass back; she forced her pink sphincter to slide along the length of my cock; I watched in awe as it slowly traveled the length of my dick until her cheeks kissed my pubes. I couldn't help but moan from the intense pleasure. You would too if your cock was lodged inside a circular layer of smooth muscle. A muscle that provided the perfect combination of heat and pressure, which would soon have any man's balls drained.

My breathing became heavy and my blood felt like it was burning in my veins. I noticed mom didn't seem at all aroused by our coupling. But I guess I should've expected it. After all, mom agreed to do this because I had blackmailed her. And that's not the best way to get a woman aroused.

Putting my thoughts aside, I gently grasped my mom by the waist and began a tentative fucking motion. It was awkward, but after a minute of trial and error, I quickly learned that I didn't need to slide my whole dick in and out in order to obtain pleasure. Just a few inches in either direction was enough to stimulate the nerves surrounding my dick. I shut my eyes and focused on every single sensation emanating from my dick. I wanted to remember this moment for future jerk-off sessions because I don't think my mom would want to continue. The constant sound of skin slapping against skin forced me to open my eyes and take in the erotic view of my hips slamming against her doughy butt-cheeks. I impatiently picked up the pace because I needed to cum. I felt over stimulated by this whole experience and I couldn't take it any more.

I tore my eyes away to glance at the mirror in front of us and studied mom's face; she looked so sexy with her mouth opened and her nostrils flaring. More than anything, I wanted pull her by the hair, bring our lips together, and passionately kiss. I can't explain it but mom's sexuality made me want to unleash the animal in me. I returned my attention to the action below before I did something foolish.

I began to pant as the smooth rhythm of my thrusts became jerky. I could feel parts of my body twitch on opposite sides of each other, signaling that my upcoming orgasm was going to be anything but light. I thought I had more time, but Mother Nature had different plans for me. Before I knew what was happening, every muscle in my body became rigid. With great difficulty, I was able to snatch a hand towel off the rack and stuff it into my mouth. Not a second later, rope after rope of incestuous cream splashed against the walls of her rectum. I think my pisshole must've expanded and contracted seven or eight times, before all my semen pooled at the very depths of mom's bowels. Even though it felt like I came for several minutes, it probably wasn't longer than twenty seconds, if that. Once I was done, my balls felt lighter and sore as hell.

When my cock deflated and slipped from her sphincter, a huge glob of my cum leaked out and fell onto the bathroom floor. That was so fuckin' hot! I really enjoyed it but not enough to mention it to my mother. I didn't want her to think I was a total freak. On shaky legs, I stepped away from her plump bottom and leaned against the wall. My mom promptly stood up and walked to the door; she pressed her ear against it and listened carefully. When she felt the coast was clear, she hurriedly sent me off to my room.

I thought that would be the end of our morning encounters, which made me feel really sad, but mom surprised me when she came by my room the next morning and woke me up. I could see she had recently showered. "Follow me to the bathroom," she ordered. I got up and followed the cheeks of her ass as they moved up and down, hidden under a towel. When we entered the bathroom, she closed and locked the door behind us and sat me on the toilet. She took a seat on the lip of the tub and began to whisper: "Michael, I understand why you felt the need to blackmail me. I know how horny teenage boys are ruled by their hormones. So ... I'm going to give you a one-time offer; your grades have been slipping as of late and I want you to do better— much better. If you bring your marks up in all your classes. If you try really hard, then as a reward, I'll honor our original agreement." She waited for me to respond, but all I did was scratch my head in confusion.

"I don't get it, mom. What original agreement?" That's when she decided to "show" me instead of tell me. She seductively dropped the towel covering her body and got down on her hands and knees. Once I managed to close my mouth, I shed my briefs and mounted her ass. This time around it was easier to push through her taut shit-ring. "Every morning ... uh ... when I've had my shower ... uh ... you'll join me in the bathroom and have your way with my bottom. But it stops the day—— oh my god ... you go off to college." Holy shit! That won't be for another three years! I wanted to shout for joy. Mom glanced over her shoulder and noticed my shit-eating grin. "I thought you'd like that." She chuckled and then looked forward again, as I fucked her ass for the second time that week.

After our little heart-to-heart talk, we banged every single day except when one of us was ill, or if family made it too difficult to meet. Thankfully, no one ever caught on to what we were doing. I'm not saying we didn't have some close calls, but we always got around them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.