The Voyeur

by obohobo

Copyright© 2010 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Samuel, a late teenager, suffers after being caught spying on an elderly woman but serving her afterwards has its compensations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Spanking   .

Caught

"WHAAAT!" I raised my hand and covered my eyes against the bright light.

"Stay where you are Samuel Etherington," the woman's voice commanded when I started to rise from my kneeling position, "I know who you are, where you live and where you work so there's no point in trying to run and my friend over the road, is watching from her bedroom window and will phone the police if you try to molest me."

I knew then that I was in serious trouble and the woman I'd watched preparing for bed for several nights in a row, had not only caught me in the act, but had the power to send me to prison. "Stay where you are, Samuel, I've only to flash this light in a certain way and Dora will have the police here in no time," she warned when I tried to get up from my crouching position behind a shrub and started to mumble an apology. The torch wavered slightly and seconds later, a flash illuminated me, followed shortly by another. Knowing that she'd taken photographs, frightened me further and my thoughts went to what use she might make of them and my apprehension increased when she said, "They came out rather well and I've sent them to Dora so there's no point in you trying to destroy my mobile phone."

"No Ma'am, I'm sorry," I muttered, the words hardly coming out coherently.

"Samuel, I'm sure you don't want police involvement and I don't really want the hassle of filing a report and attending court, so I'm going to offer you an alternative. If you'd like to hear it, you'll have to promise to be on your best behaviour and come into the house. It's cold out here and I'm not dressed for being outside." Of course, I jumped at the chance. "Put your hands behind your back so I can tie your wrists together; I need to ensure you keep your word and don't attack me and came prepared with a short piece of cord. Put your hands together behind your back if you intend to cooperate."

With no viable alternative I did as she ordered and followed her into a room she called her study. "Well it's obvious what you were doing," she looked me over and even in the subdued light, I knew she would see my blushes. "With binoculars around your neck and your penis hanging out, you must have been getting some sexual excitement from seeing an old woman like me and because of the height of the upstairs window sill, you will only have seen my sagging breasts. Kneel!" She pointed to a spot on the carpet, "Let's look at the evidence."

A nudge of the mouse and her computer screen came to life and a minute or two later, full screen images of the two pictures from her mobile phone appeared. She reduced them in size so they sat side by side. During this time I was able to study the tall, buxom woman who until then I'd only seen glimpses of when she paused in front of partially drawn curtains in her bedroom. I guessed her age at around fifty but later found I needed to add six years to that estimate; she'd had her greying hair tinted to a natural looking blonde and made her look younger. At the time she wore a dark, plaid dressing gown, which, I rightly guessed, she thrown on after giving me a tantalising glimpse of her body at the window. No wonder she said, "I'm not dressed for being outside." Late evenings are very chilly in early December.

"Take a good look at yourself, pervert. You came prepared with binoculars and you masturbated as you watched. Your penis is still erect in the pictures. How many times have you been in my garden and spied on me?" I hung my head in shame without answering. "Quite a few I expect. Dora saw you on the footpath last week when she walked the dog and was surprised you had disappeared from sight when she got to the streetlights again. Next morning she checked the path in daylight and saw the hole in the hedge and the trampled plants. Thinking you might be a burglar, she told me and we decided to try and find out who you were like a pair of Miss Marples' from Agatha Christie, but actually, I'm Ms. Helen Jacobs but you can continue address me as Ma'am for the time being. With the two of us playing detectives, it didn't take long before we saw you go into Hallum's the printers and find out your name, and a few discrete enquiries turned up your address." I wondered where all this was leading but kept quiet. "I belong to a badger watch group and because they are nocturnal animals, I bought a pair of night vision glasses so I could see them in their natural environment. They came in useful because, from the attic window, I saw you with your binoculars looking at my bedroom and with Dora's help, hatched a plan to catch you. And here you are. Caught. How old are you?"

"Nineteen, Ma'am."

"And Hallum's is your first job?"

"Yes, Ma'am, apart from a paper round."

"You realise that I could just speak to John Hallum, your employer and you'd be looking for work again? That would be one way of punishing you without going to the police."

"Yes, Ma'am but please don't, it took months of trying before I got a job. I won't do it again, Ma'am."

"I'm sure you won't Samuel, but you need to be punished and if I refrain from informing your employer, then your punishment has to take another form." A smile spread across her face and I felt like a mouse being toyed by a cat. "Losing your job would be a pretty severe punishment so any other punishment should be commensurate with it?" I had a feeling the mousetrap was set. "If you came back many times, you must have liked what you saw of me in the window, did you masturbate to visions of having sex with me when you got home?" My eyes stared at the floor. "Answer me!"

Not able to get the words out, I nodded, yes.

"That's what I expected. Now I'll tell you my little secret. I've often dreamed of having a toy-boy, a boy who would pamper me, a boy I could use for my sexual satisfaction on demand, not just with his penis but with his tongue and hands too, a boy who would obey my orders and take any spankings I cared to give him for failures. Do you think you could fill that role?" My prick hardened and with my wrists still tied, I could do nothing to hide it. "Yes," she said, looking straight at it, "I can see the idea appeals to you."

The trap sprung. "First though, there is the question of your punishment for your voyeurism. I propose to give your bare bottom a goodly dose of the strap and be assured, it will be painful. You don't have to agree and I will free you now and visit John Hallum in the morning, but if you agree, you will have to return here after work on Friday and be prepared to stay the weekend. I'll punish you on Friday evening so you'll have two full days to recover and be my toy-boy. What is your decision?"

I didn't have any real choice. Mr. Hallum could easily replace me and I'd certainly not get another apprenticeship in the near future and I'd have to suffer further government training schemes and go back to living with my parents. "I'll take your punishment," I whispered.

"Just so you have no illusions as to what will happen on Friday, I'll give you a small sample now and a chance to change your mind afterwards. Have a good look at the computer screen so you know why you are in this trouble." She touched the mouse and the screen saver disappeared, replaced by the two images of me. My body shook slightly as I waited for her return and inwardly I debated whether or not I could renege on coming back for the weekend but I knew my job had priority over my arse and I wondered if she'd really allow me to fuck her. It sounded as if she would and I'd get to lose my virginity, not to some beauty queen of my imagination but to a lady old enough to be my grandmother. I didn't see that as a problem.

"Stand up and move behind the sofa." When I stood in the position she wanted, her hands unzipped my flies and yanked my trousers and pants down and off my feet. "Bend over! I'll only give you two for now but you'll get many more when you come on Friday. Spread your legs!" I didn't hesitate; I'd an aunt like her who gave direct orders that I obeyed instantly. That she could see my balls was of less concern than the 2-inch wide strap she swished in front of my face and then laid smartly across my bum. Yes, I'm a wimp and I yelled at the first stroke and again at the second.

"Go and kneel where you were before!" She sat in an easy chair in front of me. "Come closer." I shuffled forward on my knees, conscious that every movement caused a sharp reminder of the strap on my arse. "Closer!" After repeated commands, I knelt with my shoulders between her knees and, in one quick movement, she lifted the hem of her robe and dropped it over my head. In the very dim light that percolated into the space I saw her hairy mound inches from my nose. A push on the back of my head and my lips touched her cunt. "Use your tongue, toy-boy, bring me off." It seemed to take forever before I satisfied her and she released me.

"Stand in front of me!" Naked from the waist down and with a hard erection, I hoped she would give me some satisfaction too, but it was not to be. "You can play with this when you get home," she gave my prick a light slap, "But from Thursday evening you are not to touch it. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now give my breasts, perhaps I should use more vulgar terms now you are my toy-boy, give my tits a kiss and then I'll untie you and you can go home." For the first time I had a close look at her large and somewhat sagging tits with their large brown areolas and prominent nipples. I did indeed kiss and suck them but she quickly curtailed my access.

"Don't be late on Friday. Go home straight from work and bring the toiletries you'll need and a change of clothes, loose ones like sweat pants that will fit over a sore bum, in case I have visitors but no pyjamas. Pack your bag before you go to work and just grab it and come here without changing." I walked home wondering what would happen at the weekend, how much pain I would suffer — the two strokes I had were still sore and I could feel them at each step — and what sex I would be allowed. Would she let me fuck her? That question plagued me for the following three days and caused me sleepless nights.

Punished

My heart thumped with anxiety as I hurried back along the footpath to her house, later than I expected because we'd had to stay on at work to get an order out before the weekend. "Will she increase my flogging?" I wondered and for the thousandth time since Tuesday, I wondered just how bad it would be and whether or not I'd be fit enough to go to work on Monday.

"I'm sorry that I'm late Ms. Jacobs, they kept us late at work but I came as quick as I could," I spluttered an apology when she answered my knock on the door.

"I know you did, we saw you running on the way home." I guessed 'we' referred to Dora, her accomplice. She led me upstairs and into her bedroom, a larger room than I expected, complete with a four-poster double bed. "Put your clothes in that drawer," she indicated the bottom one of a tallboy, "And your toiletries in the bathroom. Your duffle bag can go on top of the wardrobe. Get them put away while I give the casserole a stir and we'll eat in about an hour." Like on my previous visit, she gave brisk orders and knowing she expected immediate compliance, I obeyed.

"No mention of my punishment as yet but I doubt she's forgotten it," I mused as I hastily put my things away. Her first words when she returned dispelled that notion. "Stand there and take all your clothes off, I want to see you naked." Looking around, I quickly realised that the place she indicated put me in front of the window with its partially drawn curtains; the window I'd watched so often for the last two weeks. Smiling at my embarrassment, she said, "It's alright toy-boy, only peeping toms who come through the hedge and enter my garden, can see that window, as you well know."

Actually, my having to undress while she watched caused me more embarrassment than the window but I kept quiet and, when ordered, turned to face her. Ms. Helen Jacobs stood upright and erect, again reminding me of my old aunt, stern but with a kindly streak and for a few minutes I suffered her staring at my body. She'd seen my prick clearly enough on my previous visit, and if my imaginings over the last few days were anything to go by, she'd handle it and feel it inside her. It began to rise when I stood in front of her and while she looked at me, I took in her statuesque form too. Her low cut, black dress revealed an ample area of tit and a deep cleavage that pushed her bosom well forward but with her being much taller than me, I couldn't see between those twin globes. I guessed the dress must have a built in breast support because I couldn't see any sign of a bra. The hem fell well below her knees so I couldn't see her thighs and my thoughts wondering if she wore knickers, caused my prick to harden further. Unlike the books and stories I've read of dominant women, she didn't wear high-heeled shoes, but a more comfortable pair of black slippers.

"You're not that bad looking," she commented, "A bit skinny and feeble but your prick's a normal size and I didn't really want a hunk for a toy-boy. You'll do fine with a bit of training." I wasn't certain if I should take that for a compliment or another humiliation.

"Bathroom Samuel, I have no wish to for you to wet my carpet halfway through your punishment. Sit on the seat and push your pecker well down before it gets too hard." To further my embarrassment, she stood in the doorway and watched.

"Downstairs into the study with you Samuel, you know what to expect so we'll get it over with and then we can eat." Put like that made it seem that she intended to take care of a simple chore; it didn't seem like that to me!

To my shock, centrally placed in the study with other furniture moved aside, stood a heavy wooden stool with a padded seat and straps loosely fastened around the base of the four legs. I knew its intended use. A large plastic sheet covered the carpet under it; obviously she'd taken further precautions against my losing control of my bladder. Seeing my surprise, Helen explained, "I bought two of them when the landlord of 'The Feathers' modernised the interior and did away with the wooden stools and tables and replaced them with chrome and Formica stuff. Normally they are in the utility room but I thought one would serve today's purpose admirably. The straps I bought in town on Thursday and tied them on so I could hold you in place and you wouldn't be able to stand up or move out of position." My ordeal began to seem more terrifying than I first thought and I started to protest. "You know the alternative, Samuel." I shut up.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.