Living Dizyntk (2) - Cover

Living Dizyntk (2)

Copyright© 2010 by Brian in the Dark

Chapter 3: Living Dizyntk

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Living Dizyntk - Michael adjusts to some of the differences between humans and Dizyntk. Feyalisa will ask her mate an unusual question and Ariarisha will show that she truly understands what being Dizyntk means.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Violence  

Michael Christopher had been through more in the last eight years than any of the friends he used to have in the Protectorate would readily believe. Being shot down and surviving the crash; that they would readily buy. It had happened a few times to other pilots. It was the rest of the story that they wouldn't buy. They probably would not even rent it. Pulling a critically injured young female dizyntk from a crashed transport and then somehow keeping her alive; that would be stretching the realms of believability. He had then raised her, fallen in love with her, had a sexual relation with her and produced a child with her. They would never believe that. The fact that she was a Princess, being rescued by the Imperial fleet and then marrying her and living in the Dizyntk royal palace on the planet Sapphire; they would call him a liar to his face. However, it was not any of these thoughts that had kept Michael mentally preoccupied for the last two days. He had no choice but to believe all of these things. He had been through them after all. No the problem he was having right now was the question his mate had asked him two days ago.

She had actually asked him two questions. The first question had been strange enough. She asked if she could have sex with her old friend, Velakari. While he had been surprised by the question, it had not shocked him, well not too much. Feya had told him about Kari once when they had been marooned. He had remembered the name and understood Feya's desire towards the other Dizyntk. It was the second question that had his brain frazzled. Feya had asked if he thought he could get to know her friend. This was not an unusual request. If she had ended the question there then Michael would not be having this problem. She went on to ask if he thought he could love Kari, mate with her, bond with her. Now Michael had known for quite some time, longer than he and Feya had been having sex, that most Dizyntk were bonded to more than one other mate. Rationally he knew that the possibility existed that Feya might one day ask this of him, even before he had bonded with her. Emotionally, however, he had been totally unprepared for the event. So for the past two days he had been lost in own thoughts. Feya had told him to take his time and think about her request before he gave her an answer. She understood that her mate was human, not dizyntk, and that he was not used to this kind of thing. Finally, it was his experience aboard the patrol ship that made up his mind. He had decided then to try to be like the rest of the crew when he had asked Heratala to be his sleep mate. He had made a step towards living like a dizyntk and not just living among them. Therefore, he decided that he needed to take another step in that direction. He still did not know if he could actually love Velakari but he would never know if he did not at least get to know her.


Michael entered the living area he shared with Feya and found her in her office. Their living area consisted of three large bedrooms, two big bathrooms, a huge living room, a dining room and a small personal office for Feya. She smiled at her mate as he entered. She was reviewing her itinerary with her secretary, Tharelum. Tharelum was a middle aged Dizyntk of long experience with the royal family. He had been on the staff of Feya's mother before her disappearance. He had been overjoyed that Feya had been found and had requested to be on her staff as well. He nodded politely to Michael as he continued discussing things with Feya. Michael sat in a chair next to the door and waited for them to finish. After Tharelum left, Feya came and sat on Michael's lap. He wrapped his arms around her and put his hand on the back of her head as she nuzzled against his neck.

"How has your day been?" she asked him softly.

"Not as busy as yours I would suspect." he answered.

Feya just quietly enjoyed the feeling of being in her mate's arms. She had not mentioned the questions she had asked him even once in the past two days. She knew that he would tell her when he had an answer.

"I will give it a try, meeting Kari that is." he said to her after a couple of minutes.

She sat up and smiled at him. "Really?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied. "I am not making any promises about loving her but I will at least get to know her."

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. "I know that you will like her."

"As for the other question," he continued as he buried his face in her hair, "the answer is yes, you can."

Feya squeezed him even tighter and he could hear the tears in her voice as she said, "Thank you, my love."

He had actually known the answer to this question fairly quickly. He knew Feya wanted Velakari and that she had been Feya's very first love. Feya had been a bit concerned about this however. She did not know how her mate would respond to this question. He was human after all. She silently thanked the Goddess that she had sent this human into her life. He had made her so happy in so many ways. The fact that he was adjusting to living in her culture was just the latest of these.

She then remembered something. "I forgot to ask how your patrol went," she said as she sat up again and wiped her eyes. "Did you get along with the rest of the crew?"

Michael smiled and replied, "Well, not at first. But I did by the end of the patrol."

"Did you make any new friends?" she asked him.

"A couple of them, yes." he said. "But there is one in particular that I am looking forward to seeing again on the next patrol."

"Oh really?" she asked. "Did you actually have a sleep mate?"

Michael was a bit surprised for a moment. He wondered how she had known that. He quickly realized that it was her culture after all and she would be aware of things like this.

He nodded. "Yes, I did. Starting midway through the patrol."

Feya's eyes twinkled in delight. "That is good. Is it a male or female?"

Michael laughed at this question. While he realized that many Dizyntk males were bisexual, or did not mind sharing a bed with another male, he was not sure he would ever be that much dizyntk.

"It is a female. I am not sure that I will ever be comfortable with the thought of snuggling with another male." he said to her with a bit of amusement.

Feya nodded. "Of course. There are many Dizyntk males who feel the same." She leaned in close and asked in his ear, "What is her name?"

"Ensign Heratala Kakrin." Michael said.

Feya looked at him with a thoughtful look on her face. "Kakrin? I think there is a Baroness with that family name on the southern continent here on Sapphire."

Michael smiled and blushed a little as he lowered his head a bit. "Yes, the Baroness is Heratala's mother."

Feya's eyes went wide, a huge smile spread across her face and she hugged her mate again. "That is so very good." she said while laughing. "I can invite her to the palace and talk with her."

Michael was glad that Feya was happy about this. Even though he knew that the Dizyntk thought this kind of thing to be normal, his human upbringing had still made him a bit uncomfortable with telling Feya about it.

Feya, however, was happy that her mate was begging to accept dizyntk culture. Dizyntk were so used to sleeping with others that it was considered perfectly natural to have a friend to sleep with when away from one's family or mate for any length of time. Feya had been concerned about this when Michael had left on his patrol. He was human after all. She knew from talking with him during the cyankas that humans did not think this kind of thing was normal. It was even better that the Dizyntk that had been his sleep mate was of nobility; minor nobility to be sure, but nobility nonetheless. That would make it much easier for Feya to have her come to the palace so that she could meet her.

However, right now that could wait. Feya was starting to become aroused by being this close to her mate. She was still in her estrus after all.

She began licking and kissing on Michael's neck and ear. Her hands were rubbing slowly allover his body and she was gently grinding her hips against his crotch. It did not take long for Michael to become aroused by this attention.

"You're still in estrus, aren't you?" he asked her.

"Yes, I am." she replied as her breath quickened. "We still need to make sure that I am pregnant."

She slowly undid his pants, took out his hard cock, and stroked it as she rose up slightly. Michael took off her undergarments and she slowly sat down as she positioned his cock to enter her. Feya rode up and down on him slowly as she looked deeply into eyes. Many times her estrus, like that of most female dizyntk, caused her lust for her mate to greatly intensify. Right now, however, it was her love for him that was completely filling her body and her senses. Feya wrapped her arms around Michael's neck and kissed him deeply. They kept kissing slowly and deeply for several minutes as they gently made love to each other. She would raise her hips almost all the way off his cock and then she would slowly push down until he was completely inside her again. After a while, her pace started to quicken and she laid her head on his shoulder as she started breathing rapidly. She slammed her hips down hard and her body began to tremble. Michael felt her tight pussy start to grasp and suck at his cock. He let himself go and his cum started filling her. Feya arched as far back as Michael's arms would allow, her head fell backwards and she let out a long low howl as the gentle, pleasant orgasm swept up and down her body. She let her body fall softly against her mate. She nuzzled and licked his neck.

"I love you so much." she said quietly.

Michael licked and kissed her ears and replied, "I love you too, Feya."

They went to their room and continued to play with each other for a couple of hours. She knew that Michael would be gone for two days to attend a meeting at Fleet HQ. She asked if he would like to meet Kari before he left.

"No, I will meet her when I get back." he replied.

"Very well, I will let her know to be here." Feya said.

"I will probably see Heratala while I am at headquarters." Michael noted.

Feya had almost forgotten about her mate's friend. She gasped and smiled. She went to her desk and began writing something on her stationary pad. She tore it off, put it in an official Palace envelope and handed it to Michael.

"Give this to her when you see her." Feya said.

Michael looked at the envelope and asked, "An invitation I suppose?"

Feya nodded. "Yes, tell her that I insist on meeting the one sharing a bed with my mate."

They kissed their goodbyes and Michael left for his meeting.


The following day Velakari arrived to visit Feya after lunch. She was now wearing the much simpler robes that priestesses wore when not on Lilac. Feya told her friend that she had appointments most of the afternoon but asked her to stay at the palace until she was free. Kari had several hours to kill before Feya could be with her. She decided to walk to the gardens to the west of the palace. Along her way there, she came upon two Dizyntk, an adult and a child, walking to the palace. She recognized the older dizyntk as Liracalia.

Kari bowed to Lira and said, "Good day, Revered Sister."

Lira bowed in return. "Good day, Sister of the Jade Order."

Lira looked at the priestess. She thought she knew her but could not place her face.

"Do I know you, Sister?" she asked in her gentle, pleasant tone.

Kari smiled at this. She had spent about half of her childhood at the palace so of course she looked familiar to Lira. She had not been here in almost six cyankas however. In that time, she had grown from a child into a young woman. She had also joined the Jade order and therefore her clothing was very different from the last time that Lira had seen her. It was not strange that Lira could not quite remember who she was.

Kari nodded. "Of course you do, Aunt Lira. I am Velakari."

Lira's eyes widened and she stepped forward quickly and embraced Kari. "Velakari! It has been so long since I have seen you."

Lira stepped back. "Let me look at you. You have grown so much. I had heard you had joined the orders but I did not know which one."

Liracalia was indeed happy to see Kari. She had been Feya's closest friend when they were young. Lira had been the one to send word to her on Lilac that Feya had been found.

"I am happy to see that you received the message I sent." Lira said.

Lilac, being a monastery planet, did not generally have contact with the rest of the Imperium. It most definitely did not receive news broadcasts. Usually the only way to get information such as Feya's return was through a personal message.

Kari smiled and bowed again. "Yes, I did. Thank you so much for sending it."

"Not at all, my child." Lira replied. "Have you talked with Feya yet?"

"Yes, I have." Kari answered. "I actually arrived a week ago and saw her when I first arrived. I came to see her today but she is busy until dinner so she asked me to stay till then."

There was a gentle tug at Lira's robe. She looked down to see what the young girl with her wanted.

"Who is this, grandmother Lira?" Aria asked

"This is Velakari, a very dear friend of your mother." Lira answered.

Kari gasped slightly and looked closely at the girl for the first time. She had looked like a normal child, at first glance. Now she saw that her eyes were not dizyntk. She had meant to meet Feya's daughter the night she had come back and talked with Feya. Aria had been asleep by that time however, so she had not.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.