Erotic Encounters - Cover

Erotic Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by angie65

Chapter 4: To have and to hold...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: To have and to hold... - Picking up a stranger for a night of sex, was the aim of the game for Carla. What she achieved was so much more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Carla danced slowly and hypnotically for him, her clothes gradually being peeled away to reveal her body to him.

She was lost in a haze of sexual arousal, totally unaware of the darker thoughts her watcher was entertaining.

She smiled slowly at him as she removed her final piece of clothing - her skirt; and stood naked before him.

"Now touch yourself for me." He growled in a low voice. "Stroke your skin and caress your flesh; prepare yourself for me, for when I take you again."

Carla blinked at him, and her hand came uncertainly to her cheek, where she let her fingers run lightly down; down the side of her neck and across her collar bone. She ran her hand lightly across her naked breast and her pink nipples hardened immediately.

She had small hands, and her breast were of a D cup, she could never hope to cover them completely with those little hands, but seeing her tiny hand on her ample breast just added fuel to that fire that was blazing in his groin, and raging through his body like wildfire.

He took a long shaky breath.

"Pinch your nipples for me," he ordered gruffly. "Make them really sensitive for when I suck on them."

Carla gently tweaked at her hardening flesh.

"Harder!" he snapped.

She pulled at her nipples, stretching them out quite painfully, but showing him how anxious she was to please him.

"Come here." He commanded brusquely.

Carla, slowly walked across the room to him, her rounded hips swaying as she moved, and her breast moving slightly.

She was not ever so tall at just under five and a half feet in height, and she was incredibly curvy, a woman designed, and built for sex; he thought to himself as she stood before him.

He wrapped his arms around the back of her waist, and pulled so that she arched slightly.

"Now stay like that." He muttered as he opened his mouth to taste her nipple.

Carla sucked in a breath and she felt her pussy starting to drip.

He kept his arm around her waist as he suckled greedily at her breast.

Then he moved his other hand and pushed his fingers between her legs.

"Spread 'em." He mumbled impatiently.

Carla moved her feet apart, and his hand pushed into her pussy, he rubbed at her clitoris in a firm, fast jabbing kind of motion that should have hurt her, but just pushed all the right buttons in Carla.

Her head fell back and her eyes closed as she submitted to the sweet torture of this man.

"Oh yes!" she sighed huskily.

His fingers curled into her pussy slowly sliding into her, first one, then two, and then three of his fingers slipped into her, while his thumb continued to rub at her clitoris.

His mouth tightened around her nipple and his teeth grazed her sensitive flesh.

Carla let out a soft groan and her hands went to the back of his head, her fingers threading through that thick dark hair.

She curled her fingers into a fist, grabbing handfuls of his hair and pulling lightly as he suckled harder on her nipple, and fucked her harder with his fingers.

"Oh yes ... please ... Yes!" she gasped again as her body prepared itself for the inevitable orgasm he was driving her towards.

"You like that baby? You want to cum for me?"

His fingers pumped her faster and faster and Carla cried out her pleasure as she came all over his hand.

He released her nipple and his fingers came free of her with a slight slurping kind of noise that just told how wet she was.

He looked up at her with his dark burning eyes and lifted his fingers to her mouth.

"Now suck them clean for me." He ordered her firmly.

Carla opened her mouth and his fingers slid in, not far enough to make her gag, but far enough to fill her mouth.

She used her tongue to wipe along the bottoms of his fingers. She could taste herself on them, and a little bit of his salty semen was still present as well.

"Get them nice and clean for me." He told her huskily as he felt his own body 'rising to the occasion'.

What she was doing with her mouth and tongue was incredible. At some point this night he would get her to do that to his dick, but not yet. He wanted to fuck her again first. Wanted to fill her with his thick cum, and watch as it dripped from her pussy.

He pulled his fingers out a little and then pushed them back in again. After a moment he repeated the action and then he did it again, he set up a slow action that he knew his little Greta would be able to handle, but only just.

Carla continued to suck on his fingers as he play-fucked her mouth with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.