Carrying On - Cover

Carrying On

Copyright© 2010 by Harold Wainwright

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - As the world begins to fall apart outside the fences of the family farm, a family must decide their own fate, and decide how much of the world at large they can save.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub  

After leaving Andrew to his own devices, Bryan had found Silver in the hot tub again, this time simply relaxing. She was floating along on a cushion of bubbles and it was apparent that she had turned the jets up as high as possible.

Her figure lay just under the surface of the rolling froth, steam obscuring the details from inside the door. Her arms were outstretched, her legs spread wide to balance her atop the churning water. Her nudity was not unexpected, as it was almost obligatory for Bryan and Silver, especially since the hot tub was sheltered from view on all sides. He stepped outside, silently closed the door, and stood admiring her form on the water. Her head lay back against a spa pillow and her hair was barely wet.

He could tell from her expression that she was well relaxed and comfortable. It was also possible, based on the serene look upon her face and her strategic positioning, that the rushing water was tickling her senses in a more intimate manner. Bryan knew if that was the case, she would likely take advantage of him at some point soon. Blood began to stir in his loins at the mere thought.

She must have sensed his presence, for the sound of his approach would have been impossible to hear with her ears so near the boiling surface of water, but her eyes opened and locked upon him.

Taking his cue, Bryan slipped into the water next to her and slid his body underneath her floating form. His hands grasped her across the midriff and pulled her still floating form back into his reclining body. She sighed at the contact as they situated themselves, her relaxed body coming to rest against him. She laid her head back against his chest and propped her feet against the other side of the tub. She sighed contentedly again as she relished in one of her favorite hot tub pastimes.

For a time they both said nothing, just enjoyed the feeling that the warm water had upon their skin and the way their bodies contoured together so naturally. It was Silver who eventually broke the trance.

"This feels so nice," she said. She gave another contented sigh and then turned slightly so that she could see him out of the corner of her eye. "You know I'm going to take you inside and kiss you all over, right?"

He chuckled. "I assumed. Not much I can do about it one way or the other," he chided. "Not that I would want to stop you," he added when her expression turned to a faux scowl. She grinned at him knowingly.

He sighed as the muscles of his back, formerly the texture of some kind of gnarled wood, began to soften and move more like a stiff kind of putty. The only sound present for a few minutes were the brief rustling of branches from a nearby tree and the drone and cascade of the hot tub itself. Somewhere above them a jet was cruising across the otherwise empty sky, its lights flashing silently as it went.

Bryan and Silver sat idly reclining in the water. Their breathing synchronized, as it often did when they were together. While he breathed in, she breathed out, and vice versa.

An experiment when they had first begun seeing each other had also proven that when this happened, their heartbeats would synchronize and beat exactly at the same time. In a way it seemed to be a sign of love, a sign that they were meant to be together, that they were so much on the same wavelength that even their hearts beat as one.

When walking together they also tended to fall into step easily, synchronized like a marching band. They had found that Silver was exactly the correct height for Bryan to slip his arm around her shoulder comfortably, and with them walking in step, their bodies swaying from side to side in the same rhythm they were able to walk closely together without any difficulty.

The same feeling of perfect union followed them wherever they went. And sitting comfortably in Bryan's lap was no different. They seemed to mold together as one. But the most perfect union happened when they made love. When the two of them would join together, they ceased being two people. They became an amalgam of two very similar, yet very different beings. They were not just two people having sex. They were not just two people who loved each other making love. They were one and it was indescribable.

Without a word, using the telepathy that develops between a man and woman in love, they wordlessly made their way into the bedroom.

Sometime later, their bodies relaxing in the mutually satisfied bliss that can only come post coitus, they found themselves in no hurry to sleep.

"Mr. Hudson," Silver said, dreamily. "You never cease to amaze me. Twice in one day!"

He smiled a little at her compliment and shrugged. "What can a guy say to that?"

"The first one was a quickie," he added after a moment.

"Yeah well my thighs still hurt from that you maniac!" she snorted. "How the hell did you keep from throwing your back out?" He started to answer but she interjected before he could make his thoughts audible. "God that was hot..." she swooned. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. "What were you saying?"

"I was gonna say that I had all your weight bearing on my legs and hips, so my back was pretty much a spectator," he raised his voice in mock annoyance. "BEFORE I was so rudely interrupted." They chuckled together for a moment, both biting their lips while thinking back and savoring their respective memories of the act.

"Actually what I just did to you is harder on the back than that..." he said smiling.

She shook her head, grinned, and sighed the sigh of a woman who has been completely satiated.

He was lying on his back, and she had laid her head upon his chest, which was still heaving from their earlier exertions. She looked up at him thoughtfully as if she wanted to say something and then thought better of it. He saw her aborted statement and let it go for a minute before curiosity finally got the better of him.

"What?" he asked. She looked up at him questioningly. "You started to say something."

"Oh," she said. She smiled. "I was gonna say that I think Andrew is pretty nice. You said something about him being a little edgy earlier and I just thought you were imagining things."

"Oh no," he replied seriously. "He's a pretty damaged individual. He needs counseling that he'll likely not get any time soon."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.