Landlord Pete and the MILF - Cover

Landlord Pete and the MILF

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - *** No sex in Ch 7 ***Sequel to Rent Girls The further adventures of Pete the landlord. Pete never hit on young stuff, but this girl was different. He conspired to have her seduce him and he didn't care how long it took. No sex for several chapters, then a lot of teasing, ending in much sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

Several weeks later Brian, the attorney, called me.

"Pete, I've got a problem."

"How so?"

"I'm gonna have to let Joni go."

"Who's Joni?" I asked before I thought.

"That girl you hooked me up with for office help."

"Oh, she can't do the job?"

"No ... she's great. Smart and catches on quick."

"Then wha..."

"Miriam, that's my girlfriend ... err ... fiance, dropped in the office to pick me up for lunch and had a cow when she met Joni."

"I don't get it. She's that jealous? She hates a cute girl on sight?"

"Well, it's not so much her looks, though that's part of it. The problem is she says Joni is a submissive ... and she doesnt want her anywhere around me."

I chuckled. "Geez, Brian ... grow a set. How the hell can your girlfriend pick up on something like that on first sight? Maybe you ought to reconsider that 'engagement' thing."

Brian stammered around a bit.

"Well, trust me Miriam can tell ... thing is, Pete, she's right. Everytime we're within 10 feet of each other, Joni acts like a puppy dog. She's constantly asking if there's 'anything more I need her for' and what else i would like her to do'. And she looks at the floor while she is asking that."

"Well..."

"Seriously Pete, you gotta find somewhere else for her. I've gotten to the end of my rope ... another couple days, I'll be bending her over my desk."

"Well, don't you know anyone needs staff, I mean if she's that good at office work."

"The only one I know is old man Podowsky. He chases away every woman he hires within a month. Even horny old maids. He would end up abusing her, given her state of mind. You don't want that do ya?"

I thought about that a minute. In some ways they'd apparently be a match.

"Pete, don't even think about it. I wouldn't subject my ex-wife to that abuse and I hate the bitch."

"I guess I'll just put up some more money to float her till she finds another job..."

"Ummm; there's another problem. Her landlord kicked her out. She was renting cheap, but cleaned and fixed the place up. When he saw it, he doubled her rent. And since she let her lease lapse because she wanted a better place, she has no lease."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"Yeah ... if she still had a lease."

I looked around, surveying the parts of my big house I actually used and reluctantly saw an answer.


"Fuck me, Pete ... shove that big hard cock ... up to the end ... of my ... Pussseeeeeeee!"

I stopped breathing hard long enough to chuckle and give Sarah's nipples a little twist.

"Honey babe you're the one on top ... fuck my cock up there, yourself."

I spurted my cum into her. When she felt that, Sarah gave out a little shudder, eyes closed, her pussy clamping my cock hard and fell forward over me.

As her breathing calmed a little, she began peppering me with her trademark little kisses. They were the perfect end to one of our great fuck sessions. Should I say 'bouts.' She'd been here about 3 hours, we'd been in bed one hour and I'd cum twice, she 3 or 4.

"Pete," she murmurred, "that was great. Gotta say I'm surprised you have it in you, with that tasty young morsel in the house."

"Of course I saved it for you ... you are my bestest girl, ever. You know that." I winked.

"So you still got it for me even with me jiggling and flopping all over the place?"

"I LOVE the way you jiggle and flop. What's not to like ... you're a woman of substance. Most important it's all you."

"So what's your deal with this Joni? As the kids say, how long you been tapping that?"

"I'm not. She's my housekeeper. For now, anyway"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.