Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch - Cover

Lynn and Earl at Paradise Ranch

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lynn, wife of Ted, has gone to Paradise Ranch to make some money to catch up their house mortgage. This is a more detailed account of what happened between Lynn and her older neighbor, Earl My sincere thanks to SO author, Bobfr, for writing this Paradise Ranch story. What an awesome erotic write.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife  

Lynn and their well-hung neighbor, Earl, had just finished a very hot fuck, while her husband Ted was watching them fucking each other there in the master bedroom from their initial foreplay and undressing through their mutual orgasms. Now, Earl and Lynn wanted Ted to join them in the sex play.

"Lynn told me when she came home that you were really well-endowed in the cock area, but seeing you in action with my sexy wife says it all," Ted said.

"Ted, you use whatever tool you're given to do the job, right? This is the tool I was given, and you don't look like a slouch in the cock area either," Earl responded.

Ted felt his cock grow completely hard as he looked at his beautiful, sexy wife, Lynn, lying there after her hot fuck with Earl, that same just-fucked sexual glow all over here that he'd seen after her first customer at Paradise Ranch.

"Ted, hurry on over here, baby, and give me a hot lusty cock-slamming fuck like Earl just did. Honey, I am so horny and I am so thrilled that I've got two of the hottest and sexiest men in the world all to myself," Lynn said.

"Can I eat your creampie, Lynn?" Ted asked, as he loved how sexy Lynn's legs looked spread and waiting for him to climb up with her.

"Mmmmm, baby, yes, please, would you? Earl came a bunch when he orgasmed, and I'm sure there's plenty of his seed there for you to suck out of my horny cunt," Lynn said.

Lynn reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart as Ted moved in between Lynn's spread thighs and buried his face in her wet cunt. Lynn loved it when Ted licked her pussy after they'd made love and he'd spurted his copious cumload deep inside her cunt. This time, however, was unlike any other creampie Ted had ever eaten out of Lynn because this time she'd just finished fucking Earl and it was his spunk that was inside Lynn's pussy and starting to seep out of her well-fucked pussy lips.

Ted slurped Lynn's pussy full of Earl's cum and he felt his own cock growing very hard and aroused at not only getting Earl's creampie, but also having had the chance to be there and watch Lynn while their well-hung next-door neighbor had mounted and fucked her.

Lynn quickly began to cum as Ted licked her pussy and fingered her and then licked off his cum-slicked fingers. Lynn moaned hotly from the orally-generated cum, and then Ted moved up over her body and guided his large thick hardon straight up into the sexy swollen lips of her hot pussy.

"Speaking of tools, Ted, there's nothing wrong with what you've been given either," Earl said as he saw that Ted's cock was nice and long too when he pushed the tip of his cock into Lynn's pussy and then penetrated her cunt a couple of inches before he began to thrust in and out of his wife's sexy hot cunt.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me good," Lynn moaned as she threw her legs up over Ted's back and she began to hotly buck up and down on the bed as Ted was thrusting in and out of her pussy. Ted was so turned on from watching Earl and Lynn rutting together earlier and now that he was inside his own wife's pussy, he didn't last too long before he realized that he was going to ejaculate inside Lynn, too. Ted humped in and out of Lynn's tight cunt and then moaned he was going to cum as he slipped his entire cock inside her pussy once more and then held himself fully in her while his balls began to pump his cumload into her womb.

Ted and Lynn shared the kisses of a loving husband and wife as she lay there underneath him with the satisfied and happy face of a sexy woman who's been well fucked.

After Ted pulled out, Earl asked Lynn if she would 69 with him until they both brought each other off. Lynn was more than happy to do whatever Earl asked since he'd been such a good friend to their family. Earl quickly had his face buried in Lynn's pussy while she was stroking and sucking his hard cock until they both exploded in a mutual orgasm and then they asked Ted to lie on one side of Lynn's naked body while Earl lay on the other side, and Lynn loved it as the two horny men in her bed began to caress and kiss and fondle her until she was screaming for another fuck with both Earl and Ted.

This time Earl was very ready for another ride in between Lynn's legs, and he moved down and licked her pussy until she orgasmed from his oral attentions. Earl loved sucking out both his and Ted's cumloads, and in the process he got Lynn so hot and horny that she had two orgasms while he was sucking and fingering her horny cunt. Then, he leaned over her and began licking and caressing both of Lynn's sexy B-cup breasts and as he was sucking her left tit, his hand slipped back down over Lynn's naked upper body and then he let his hand slide down between her thighs and he quickly had his fingers wet in her own pussy juices and the cum still leaking from her horny cunt.

"Mmmmm, yes, mmmmm, oh yeah, Earl, do me, baby, yes, do me again, Earl," Lynn moaned and Ted was over on her other side, his cock already rock hard and ready for another fuck with Lynn, his sexy wife, too. Earl had two fingers fucking in and out of Lynn's very wet pussy and he'd slide his thumb up over her clit, quickly making Lynn start moaning as he stroked her pussy and then he heard her moaning that she was cumming again. In the middle of her orgasm, Earl slid his fingers out and licked them clean of Lynn's pussy juices as he moved over between her spread legs and guided the head of his big cock inside her horny pussy again and he quickly mounted her and then began to fuck his cock into her as though it was their first fuck of the day. Earl and Lynn had enjoyed several fucks now since she'd started working at the Paradise Ranch, and now he was becoming very familiar with mounting her and enjoying a very sexy luscious fuck with the young MILF-prostitute. Ted was lying there beside Lynn and Earl as they began copulating, and he was awaiting his turn to slide inside his wife's pussy and get her hot tightness fucking him again, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.