World Beneath
Chapter 2: The Widening Gyre

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Widening Gyre - When a high school student is invited to join a Literary Club by one of her high school teachers, she quickly learns that not everyone there is who or even what they appear to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   Horror   Vampires   Rough   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

I dimly remember coming home, but not very well. Mr. Raines had driven me and I can't remember getting out of his car. I awoke late, nearly nine in the morning, still wrapped in my trench coat and lying on my bed. I blinked at the sunlight streaming through my window and groaned as I tried to sit up. My body felt sore and tired, but it was only a few minutes later, as I sat on the toilet peeing, that I became aware of other pains. I found myself covered with bites, at least a dozen or so, probably more. My nipples were red and puffy with small scabs of dried blood around them. My stomach had several bites, one in the soft, fleshy part of my waist, and at least four or five around my sex. I had others as well, on my neck and shoulders and arms.

I catalogued them carefully, feeling each one in turn as I stood in front of the mirror. I remembered sitting with Julia and Christine. I remembered the kisses, the warmth, and Wendy, I remembered her as well. I felt confused, but not angry. They hadn't hurt me, not really. If anything I began to appreciate the small tender wounds to my young body. They'd loved me, I was sure, in a strange and beautiful way that I didn't fully understand yet. My only real thought as I stood there was that I hoped I would get the chance to meet them again. I prayed that they would feel the same, that all of the people I'd met would feel that way, and I was fearful that they wouldn't.

I showered carefully and dressed quickly in black leather hipsters and a long sleeved blouse that would cover my arms. I had small bites inside both elbows and many dark bruises. I was in a hurry and barely had time for lipstick and a quick brush through my hair before I pulled it into a long ponytail. I almost looked normal for a change and that wasn't entirely bad either, it would give the other kids something new to talk about. I'd already missed my first class, and I'd miss my second, but I'd get to my English class on time. That was all that mattered.

"Good morning ... Good morning..." Mr. Raines busied himself copying from a notebook to the whiteboard and he replied automatically to those few students who greeted him as they filed into the classroom.

"Good morning, Mr. Raines," I said, feeling very odd suddenly, almost embarrassed. I wondered what he'd seen the night before, what he knew about me and Julia and the others. He'd driven me home, so I assumed he knew everything, and that thought hadn't occurred to me before. I suddenly very much wished I'd stayed home and played sick in bed.

"Good morning," Mr. Raines replied, barely glancing at me and to all outward appearances it seemed he treated me no different from any of his other students. That disappointed more than relieved me, making me feel as if I weren't special afterall, as if I'd imagined the whole thing, and that confused me.

I took my usual seat in the back row, doing my best to look disinterested and bored, trying to punish the man. I don't know why I felt so angry suddenly, I only know I did, and it seemed childish, but I couldn't help it. Perhaps I'd disappointed him the night before, acting the way I had. I'd been drinking and possibly making a fool of myself, I wasn't sure. It was bad not remembering, I knew that much. So I had shame to go along with my anger and disappointment.

"Jenna..." Mr. Raines caught me as I left the classroom and I didn't look at him, or even reply, I just stood there pouting like a child. "Are you alright?"

I shrugged and closed my eyes, waiting for him to let me go.

"We're meeting again tonight, if you'd like to come," he cleared his throat softly. "If you're feeling bad about what happened..."

"No," I said finally. "I'm not. I just..." I looked up at him, "I thought you were mad at me."

"Me?" Mr. Raines looked taken aback and he shook his head. "No, not at all. You mean today, this morning?"

I nodded weakly and he began to understand.

"Oh, Jenna. I'm sorry we couldn't talk earlier," he said softly. "We have to be discreet, all of us, I'm sure you understand."

Students for his next class were beginning to come into the room, so anything else he might have wanted to say could only be expressed through his eyes, which were warm and compassionate. His touch upon my shoulder was light and tender, much more so than I might have believed possible from those thick fingers, and I immediately felt better.

"Yeah. I know," I nodded, swallowing hard and looking into his face. "Sorry. I was being..." I shrugged, knowing I'd been foolish.

"A young woman," Mr. Raines smiled. "Don't worry, Jenna. I understand. Ten o'clock tonight?"

"Alright," I agreed, feeling the world falling back into its proper shape finally, or at least that one small part of it.

"Good," Mr. Raines nodded and I returned his smile, giving him a real one before I left his room for my next class.

"He doesn't hate me!" I said under my breath, not bothering to care if anyone heard me or not.

I felt too relieved and I chided myself for being so stupid. Of course he couldn't greet me with open arms, asking me if I'd slept okay, if I'd stopped bleeding. I giggled, causing several kids in my Social Studies class to give me curious looks, but I ignored them. We had to be discreet. I mean, it was more than just a literary group, wasn't it? I'd been seduced, and I felt quite sure that was the right word for what had happened. I'd been seduced and treated to something strange and completely out of the ordinary. There was something there, something more than what I'd seen so far, and I'd been invited back!

By noon I'd grown tired, worn out from the night before and being Friday, I decided to cut the afternoon and go home and sleep. I'd made it to my English class and that's all I'd cared about anyway. Perhaps the little ups and downs of my emotions had burned me out some too. All I knew was that the Literary Club would be meeting again and I wanted to be wide awake and smart and remember everything this time. I wondered if Julia would kiss me again, and Wendy and Christine ... Would they even want to kiss me? I felt terribly nervous, the way people do when they fall in love for the first time, and that, I thought, was what had happened to me. But not just with one person; I'd fallen in love with all of them.

My good mood changed when I rounded the corner and saw the car in our driveway. It belonged to a guy named Rick, who was purported to be my mom's boyfriend, but he was just a bum, which suited her perfectly, I suppose. He came over sometimes and it never made me happy. All they did was drink and have sex, and the idea of either of them coupling with anyone was enough to make me vomit. It didn't help that the guy stared at me like a vulture every time I walked past. I found the man disgusting and I'd even brought it up with my mom once, but that had led to shouting and slammed doors and just more hard feelings in a house already full of them.

If Rick ever tried to touch me, I'd sworn to cut off his balls. I'd never hurt anything in my life before, but I'd hurt him.

I almost didn't go in, but I had little choice and I hoped they'd be in my mom's bedroom, sweating like pigs and grunting while they rutted. I could stand that more easily than seeing my mother cuddling him on the couch, both of them bleary eyed and slack jawed, which was exactly how I found them. Rick stared at me, his weak eyes yellow with jaundice I hoped, following me as I walked silently past. My mom ignored me, her legs over the man's thighs and her hands busy pouring another drink. She liked gin, but they were drinking vodka today, and she wasn't particular in any event.

"Don't you have a job?" I said, unable to help myself. I just hated his eyes.

"Jen..." my mom said slowly, not even bothering to look at me. "Don't be such a bitch."

"Where ya going?" Rick asked. "Have a little drink."

"Fuck off," I replied under my breath and they were both laughing stupidly. I felt humiliated, although I knew I shouldn't have. God! I couldn't wait to turn eighteen, and truthfully I wasn't sure I would wait that long. But finding my own place would be expensive and all I had was the three hundred dollars my dad sent me every month. I needed a job and now that I'd turned sixteen I could find one and then...

My dad used to send the money to my mom until I'd turned twelve or so. He'd stopped by, just in town for a day, and it was the first time I'd ever seen him, or so it seemed to me. He'd tried to talk to me, but I'd been angry, and the man soon gave up and spent an hour arguing with my mom. He didn't mean anything to me anyway, not really. Maybe he was my dad, maybe he wasn't; he could have been anyone. I didn't care, or so I kept telling myself. After he'd seen us though, seen my mom and how she was getting worse, he'd opened a bank account for me, something called a "Fun Saver" for kids. I had a passbook with smiling dolphins on it and like magic new money appeared in it every month.

That had pissed off my mom like you wouldn't believe, but even at twelve I knew better than to give her any more responsibility, which is what money is, afterall. I bought the food and paid the bills, and welfare covered most of what I couldn't. That was more humiliation, but at least my mom took care of that. She had to, otherwise she might have had to spend her meager paychecks on something besides cigarettes and booze. But still, towards the end of the month when things were tight, it really sucked going to the grocery store and paying for Spaghetti-O's with food stamps.

I locked my door and flopped on my bed, trying my best not to think about Rick or my mom. I turned on my stereo and used the headphones so I wouldn't have to listen to their voices echoing through that big old house. Why are drunken people louder than everyone else? I'd been looking forward to frigging myself, without actually planning on it. You know what I mean. I just knew that I'd get home and do it, and then curl up warm and happy and still dreaming of whatever and go to sleep. But they'd put me off that and I felt a little frustrated maybe, if that makes sense. All I could do was lay there and close my eyes and wish we were someone else.

I couldn't sleep though, even tired as I felt. I thought about the club and how smart everyone seemed to be and how I'd lucked out with the Frankenstein thing. I knew that book front to back and could have recited almost any part of it they wanted me to. Or maybe it wasn't luck, part of me thought. It could have been a test of some kind, an easy one because they already had some idea that I was familiar with Shelley. I didn't know if I liked that idea or not, it felt kind of manipulative maybe, and I wondered if I was paranoid. Either way, I decided that if they wanted me to read that evening I'd need something other than Frankenstein.

Childish, I know, maybe even egotistical, preparing myself in the hopes of impressing my new friends like that. But that's what I did, and wanting something dramatic as well as impressive, I worked at memorizing Yeats, who's the poet I most admire next to T.S. Eliot, my favorite writer in the whole world. I read and recited silently, the music in my earphones not helping at all, until it became too hard to keep my eyes open and it felt good to close them finally.


I awoke to an empty house and had some frozen waffles while I considered what to wear. My blouse from the night before had been ripped, almost shredded, and when I'd woken up that morning, it had been barely hanging from my body. My panties too had been torn. While I didn't mind that so much, and even got something of a thrill from it, the fact was that I didn't have a lot of money to spend on clothes every time the club met, you know? It seems silly to say, but true. So that was my justification for dressing as I did, in an old Greenday t-shirt that was already ripped, although purposely, and a red and black skirt, sort of a zigzag pattern, made of cotton ... Without panties underneath, just some red tights, like a ballerina might wear. Except they were red and I wouldn't mind if they got ripped because I'd had them so long that I'd grown a little tired of looking at them.

I looked pretty good anyway, especially once I'd brushed my eyes with black theatrical powder and glossed my lips black. I replaced the stud in my nose with a golden hoop, which was always kind of a pain. I tended to leave my nose studs, or rings as the case may be, in place for as long as I could. My bottom lip looked cut and swollen from the night before, but not too bad. I remembered Julia, the beautiful Japanese woman, biting me there. And my tongue too. I stuck it out, but I couldn't really see where it had been bleeding from and I guessed it just felt worse than it had been.

Mr. Raines, Edward, stood outside waiting for me again when I arrived at the church. I'd walked briskly against the cold, wrapped in my trench coat. There would be a frost tonight, the first one that autumn, and already I could see my breath. He smiled warmly as I approached and this time he did give me a hug, which I didn't mind at all. His cheek pressed to mine, and I could feel the prickly stubble of his weak five o'clock shadow and smell the faintly cloying scent of his aftershave.

"You must be freezing," he told me. "I should have picked you up, Jenna." We started walking down the stairs, following our same route as before.

"I have a driver's license," I said with a little shrug. "Just no car yet. It's okay though, I like walking."

"Well, it's going to get colder before it gets warmer," Mr. Raines said softly as we made our way through the basement. "I'm sure any one of us would be happy to be your chauffer."

I laughed at that and I believed him too. "What's going on down here?" I asked.

There were people in the basement tonight, perhaps two dozen men of different ages, from teens to grandfatherly, and at least one woman. Most of them seemed to be playing chess and they barely noticed as we walked past the open door of the classroom they were using, although a couple of the guys eyed me with more than idle curiosity. I'd long grown used to such things however and I ignored them easily.

"RCC ... Rochester Chess Club," Mr. Raines explained. "They meet every Friday down here. They're usually gone by 11:30 or so, midnight at the latest. Do you play chess?"

"Me?" I laughed. "I know how the pieces move, but I'm not any good."

"Me neither," Edward chuckled and he had his hand in the small of my back, guiding me up the stairs. "David likes to play, and some of the others, but from what I understand he's quite good. He'll try to talk you into a game one of these days, he always does."

"Well, he'd be disappointed with me, I think," I said with a smile.

"Oh! I doubt that," Edward replied, opening the door to that spacious study for me. "I can't imagine you disappointing anyone."

Before I had a chance to reply to his compliment, I found myself greeted by the rest of the members. They seemed to be waiting for me, or at least some of them. Julia smiled at me and quickly approached, kissing me fully on the lips before I even had time to remove my coat. Just the smallest hint of her tongue passed briefly across my closed lips and I think my heart stuttered in that instant.

"Jenna!" Julia smiled into my eyes. "Welcome back."

"Hi," I smiled nervously, even blushing as memories of the night before filled me.

I wondered what the others thought of Julia kissing me on the mouth like that, but she wasn't the only one. Christine, with her elfin face and faerie features, kissed me as well, her fingers caressing my cheek. And then Wendy, who was tall and dark, with raven hair and alabaster skin, kissed me gently on the lips as well and by then I'd almost become used to it. I felt warm all over and my heart was beating faster. Any worries I had about not being accepted were completely dissolved in their affections.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.