Selecting the Right Girl - Cover

Selecting the Right Girl

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 18: Frank's Final Dates

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Frank's Final Dates - Frank is a 45 year old recent divorcee, but now a multimillionaire. He decides to engage a young lady to accompany him on a first class around the world tour. See how he selects his travelling companion - the interviews, follow-up dates with some and then brief holidays with a selected few. Each of these girls tells her story and why she applied. Follow Frank on his gourmet dates, sexual adventures and travel until he choses his right girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food  

SATURDAY AFTERNOON FRANK drove out to the airport and caught a 1:30pm flight from Canberra to Sydney. On the flight he reflected about the past four days. All he had done was rest, exercise and sort a few things out, but he also did a lot of thinking. He knew he had some serious decisions to make and very soon.

When the chauffeur dropped him at his hotel, he told him that he would see him in an hour and a half.

Right on 5pm Frank was ringing the door bell at Sharon's place and she quickly opened the door, dressed in a beautiful cocktail dress and looking lovely. She greeted him with a warm kiss, which he quickly reciprocated.

"Ready?" he asked and as she nodded and locked the door, he took her hand and led her out to the limousine.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked brightly.

"I thought we could go to the Rooftop Cocktail Lounge for a couple of cocktails and then walk a couple of blocks to a nice restaurant I've found, Cables. After that it's up to you" he replied.

"After dinner I assumed you would take me back to your ensuite for some more champagne and whatever, at least I hoped you would" she replied without any sign of embarrassment or false modesty.

"Sounds good to me" was all he needed to say.

Once again, Sharon was delighted with the view from the cocktail bar. She said she would drink whatever he was going to order, especially if he was going to have the Dry Martini like he did last time. She hadn't tried one before, and wanted to try it. She quite enjoyed it, although sipped it rather slowly.

"Too dry for you?" he asked seeing how long she was taking to drink it.

"No, on the contrary, I am really enjoying it, just taking my time as it seems fairly potent" she replied, which Frank thought was a good attitude. He certainly didn't want a companion who showed no restraint when it came to alcohol.

But he ordered a good single malt with a splash of water to have while she finished her cocktail. Being older and more mature, he figured that he was able to drink a little more than her.

When they were both finished, they walked to the lift. Sharon took his hand and held it while they waited and as they walked the few blocks to the restaurant. Frank glanced at her as they walked along, thinking she's not as young nor as sexy nor as spunky as Helen and is definitely more mature, but nevertheless, she is still a good looking woman with, as he knew from their previous encounter, hidden sexual depths.

They ate a lovely meal and enjoyed a nice bottle of red wine, chatting almost like long lost friends. Once again Sharon was obviously very impressed with the service and atmosphere, but she didn't let it overwhelm her. Rather, she took it all in and enjoyed it.

It was a lovely, leisurely meal and Frank found he really enjoyed both the meal and the company.

"Don't know about you, Frank, but I'm ready for that champagne you promised" she told him softly, a twinkle in her eye as she smiled almost shyly at him, knowing what she was suggesting.

"What shift are you on tomorrow?' he asked, thinking that would resolved whether tonight was to be an all night affair or not.

"Fortunately I don't start until 2pm, so I don't have to be home until midday" she said without any sign of embarrassment, despite what she was telling him.

"That's good, we can have a sleep-in then" he stated, both now accepting that they were going to sleep together tonight.

Frank enjoyed the fact that they walked slowly back to his hotel, not rushing, holding hands and enjoying the invigorating, fresh air after spending so long in the air conditioned environment. He also enjoyed her silence as they walked along, both reflecting on their meal and what was to come. It wasn't necessary to babble on all the time, and he enjoyed the peaceful walk.

When they were in his suite, he immediately ordered a good bottle of champagne as she went into the bathroom, showered and came out in his robe. He then went in to do the same, telling her that if room service arrived to just add 10% and sign for it. Of course, as soon as he got in the shower, that's what happened.

When he came out in the other robe, she was sitting on the lounge sipping on a glass of bubbly.

"The waiter opened and poured me a glass so I thought I may as well start without you. I hope you don't mind" she said smiling at him.

Frank poured himself a glass and sat down beside her. They continued chatting away as the bottle slowly was emptied, neither feeling any urgency, knowing they had the whole night ahead of them.

He asked her what she wanted to do in Wellington and Sharon replied with a twinkle in her eye "you mean apart from making love to you?"

"Well yes, I thought we might have a few minutes to do something else" he replied with a laugh.

She smiled back at him as she told him of the things she had read about that interested her, but the main thing was the scenic beauty of the harbour and the mountains all around it. She had seen some of it in a travel documentary on TV and was looking forward to being able to see it live. But she also mentioned the possibility of a day's outing to the wineries as she was rather partial to New Zealand white wines. Not that she had had the opportunity to try many of them.

When they had both finished their champagne, Frank stood up, pulled her to her feet and kissed her, then led her to his bed. She matter-of-factly, removed her robe displaying her rather attractive naked body and got into bed, Frank quickly following suit.

They lay there, unhurriedly cuddling and kissing, savouring each other until Frank started to explore her body, remembering her beautiful small breasts with just the slightest amount of fall when she bent down. He loved kissing them and sucking on her nipples that soon were aroused and elongated. As his hand moved down to her pubic hair and mound, he noticed that she was even more trimmed than when he had seen her last time. There was no hair close to her sex and just a small neat triangle above.

As he ran his fingers through it, she said "I hope you like it trimmed like that. I'd let it go as I wasn't seeing anybody, but now I'm seeing you I removed a lot more. My previous boyfriend used to like me to remove it all" she said bluntly without any indication of shame.

"I'm glad you did. In fact I almost agree with your ex, I do like a woman who removes her pubic hair, especially around the lips of her sex, just as long as it doesn't become bristly" he replied, hoping he wasn't offending her.

"Then I'll make sure there is no pubic hair at all next time, because I am hoping that there will be a next time" she replied. She remembered how her ex used to enjoy shaving her, but she was always scared he might cut her. He didn't fortunately.

Frank was excited at the prospect, but that didn't deter him from enjoying the present, and just over fifteen minutes later he was exploding deep inside her, having ensured that she first had experienced release with him.

Both drifted off to sleep fairly easily, cuddling as they relaxed, confident in their ability to satisfy each other.


"Would you like breakfast in bed or shall we dress and go down to the dining room?" he asked as she woke up and greeted him.

"I'm not a great one for eating in bed, although that doesn't preclude room service if you want to, as we can eat at the table, but given a preference I think the dining room offers more opportunity. I seem to remember they have a great buffet breakfast there" she said yawning and sitting up, totally unconscious of her nudity and the affect it was having on Frank, who was getting quite turned on by her gorgeous naked body.

Frank decided that breakfast could wait for another fifteen minutes, although it ended up being an extra 25 minutes.

Once they finally got down to the dining room, both enjoyed a hearty breakfast, smiling at each other over the table. Finally, Sharon thanked him for a most enjoyable evening, told him how much she was looking forward to going away with him and said goodbye.

Before she left, Frank asked if she would be home on Sunday the 25th and after checking her diary she said she would be in the evening. He told her he would ring that night to confirm the final arrangements, but would she mind if he had a limousine pick her up and bring her to the airport as he would be flying down from Canberra and it would be easier for him to meet her at the airport.

She assured him that would be fine, said goodbye again and left him still drinking a second cup of coffee. Frank had arranged for the limousine to take her home, which suited her and she certainly didn't expect him to come with her.

Frank went back up to his suite and sat on the balcony, enjoying the sun and reading the paper, waiting for his next round – Sandy.

Right on midday, the door bell rang and sure enough there stood Sandy, looking as fresh and beautiful as ever, dressed in a light summer dress, but carrying an overnight bag and her briefcase. She was clearly here for the night.

Frank greeted her with a kiss that she responded to very warmly. He took her bag off her and put it in the bedroom and led her out onto the balcony.

"Would you like something to drink, coffee, soft drink, water?" he asked, but she declined.

"I thought we might catch the ferry over to Manly, have some lunch and then a swim over there, then we can come back and you can do some study before we go out for dinner. Does that met with your approval?" he suggested.

"Sounds good to me" she replied, as she went into the bedroom and rummaged through her bag, pulling out her bikini.

Frank casually took his slacks off and his briefs, put his swimmers on before putting his slacks back on over the top. He got two towels and his sun screen lotion, putting them and his briefs all into a backpack.

Meanwhile, Sandy removed her dress, took her panties off and put her bikini on, before putting her dress back over the top. She hadn't been wearing a bra and certainly didn't need one he was able to observe once more. Sandy then put her panties in Frank's bag.

He had enjoyed the brief glimpse he had of her nudity before she put her bikini on, but told himself there was plenty of time later to get full pleasure from her gorgeous body.

They enjoyed a brisk walk to the ferry terminal, which was not that far away, holding hands as they walked along. It was a perfect spring day and the sea was calm, so the ferry ride, which only took about thirty minutes, was very enjoyable. Sandy told him she loved watching all the sailing boats on the harbour, but had never been on one herself. He filed that away for later.

After the short walk from the ferry terminal past all the shops to the beach, Frank found them a nice looking street café directly opposite the ocean, where they sat down and enjoyed a delightful, but light lunch.

They walked along the promenade, waiting for their lunch to settle, before taking off their shoes and walking onto the beach. Both removed their clothes, pulled out the towels and dropped their gear onto them.

Sandy ran into the water and quickly moved out to where the small breakers were providing surfers with some reasonable rides and managed to catch a wave straight away, before repeating this time and time again. She wasn't worried about staying with Frank as she knew from their earlier conversations that he wasn't a keen surfer. She knew that he was going to frolic around for a while and then lie on their towels to soak up some of the sun's rays.

Frank was pleased that she was prepared to do her own thing and not attach herself slavishly to him. This augured well for travelling, as even if they were travelling companions, both would need some individual space.

He certainly didn't spend much time in the water, which was not really warm enough for him to enjoy. Besides, he was keeping a careful eye on their belongings, conscious that there were always someone around who believed that unattended gear was open slather.

Soon he was lying on his towel soaking up the warmth of the sun. About 20 minutes later, Sandy flopped down next to him and lay on her tummy, unhooking her bra, letting it fall to the sides so that she could get more sun on her back.

"Do you want me to put some sun screen on?" he asked her.

"Yes please" and when he had done her back and the backs of her knees and thighs, she rolled over and said "you may as well do my front too, while your hands are oily."

Frank was only too happy to oblige her, ensuring that he paid plenty of attention to her breasts. He didn't want her nipples being burnt. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to suck and bite them latter.

He enjoyed looking at all the beautiful young bodies laying around on the beach, well at least the female ones, he corrected himself, but could see no one that was better looking than the delightful young lady lying next to him.

Being spring, it soon started to get a little cool, so both packed up. Sandy dried herself, put her dress on then removed her bikini bottom and put her panties on. As she had already removed her bikini bra, she didn't bother putting it back on. She changed smoothly and effortlessly, yet nothing improper was shown to anyone nearby, after all, lots of girls on the beach had their breasts exposed to the sun.

Frank, meantime, had wrapped the towel around himself, removed his bathers and put his briefs on and then his trousers before removing the towel; all very modestly done.

They made their way back to the ferry, walking back past all the shops. On the way, Frank couldn't resist buying them both a gourmet ice cream for an afternoon treat.

It was another smooth trip back across the beautiful Sydney harbour, enjoying the sight of the heads and the beaches with all the luxury houses behind and then finally the close up views of the magnificent Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. When they disembarked from the ferry, they walked slowly to the hotel and went up to Frank's suite.

As soon as she got there, Sandy grabbed her briefcase and went out to the balcony, telling Frank she needed to do two hours study before she could let herself have a drink with him, although that didn't stop him getting her a soft drink, while he made himself a cup of coffee.

After reading for an hour and a half, Frank went into the bathroom, showered and shaved and then came out and got dressed. Sandy got the hint, packed up her books and went for her shower.

Soon they were up in the rooftop cocktail lounge, she enjoying a Bloody Mary while he had his usual. Now they could relax and talk about Norfolk Island and what they were going to do there. Frank told her about the progressive dinner he had booked, but also told her about the other things he had identified for them to do when he researched the internet as well as what the travel agent had suggested to him, such as the cyclorama and the light and sound show. She was happy to go along with all the things he mentioned, as she hadn't had time to do any independent research.

When their cocktails were finished, Frank told her they were going for a short walk, and they set off the couple of blocks to Cables Restaurant.

Sandy was very impressed with the atmosphere, service and food quality and thoroughly enjoyed her dinner, especially with the superb wines he chose. She refused coffee and an after dinner drink, suggesting that they should have that back in his hotel.

When they were back in his suite, she sat sipping the Drambuie Frank had poured her, while he had a Scotch. They continued chatting, although this time it was more about what they might do next year. When she had finished her drink, Sandy stood up and went to the bathroom, came out and removed her dress and panties and got into bed, inviting Frank to join her.

He stood up and went to the bathroom straight away, and joined her in bed, having removed all his clothes. She assured him that her period was due in two days and although this was the first month of taking the Pill it should be safe to make love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.