Seducing Rachel - Cover

Seducing Rachel

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Stan has two daughters who are both living back home. Tom Land is a good friend of Stan's and he comes by for a visit and finds himself in the middle of a situation where seduction is rife with possibility.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story  

Rachel was a very sexy young woman and a MILF whose life was in shambles. Her marriage was in danger of being destroyed because of her husband obsessions, and she found herself frantically trying to figure out which way to turn next, and where to go. As she tried to hold onto what she felt she could rely upon, she met Tom Land, a well-known author who found Rachel very attractive and very desirable. He was actually quite a cad and a ladies' man, but he never let that part of himself be seen. But, he'd set his sights on Rachel, and the fact that she was married and a mother (a very desirable MILF) made her a prize that he wanted to win. And seducing Rachel was his ultimate and near-term goal. Tom had other goals that were all tied in with Rachel's family, her younger sister, and their sexy mother, but for now he was satisfied to go after Rachel.

Tom knew Rachel's father, Stan, and he'd become familiar with both of Stan's daughters, Rachel and Bethany, and he quickly saw that both young women were very attractive and very sexually desirable. They were both very fun-loving and fun to be around, but Tom saw something even deeper in both of the girls' lives—they both wanted to be wanted—what woman didn't want that, to be cared about, and to be shown how sexy and exciting they were by a man who would focus his attentions on them as a person, and show them that he was aware of each of them as a sexy young woman.

Tom had heard stories about both of Stan's daughters, and he'd asked questions as they came to his mind until he'd been able to fairly well form in his mind a picture of the physical and the mental, emotional, and sexual aspects of both girls. They both sounded very sexy and fun-loving, but Tom set his sights on Rachel first. She would be the harder nut to crack. He wanted a piece of Rachel and he wanted it badly.

Tom finally decided to just show up at Stan's since he knew that was where Rachel was now living because of her marital problems. He was pretty sure Stan recognized his hot lusty for Rachel and Bethany, so he told Stan he'd just come over to visit when he came to answer the front door. Stan brought Tom in and introduced him to both Rachel and Bethany since their mother, Kay, was out of town on a business trip.

Rachel and Bethany were sitting in the family room, watching TV when Stan came in with Tom.

"Rachel and Bethany, this is a good friend of mine, Tom Land. I wanted to introduce you girls to him; he's a writer and I think you might find him very interesting to talk with while I go upstairs and change my close," Stan said as he watched the body language of his two daughters. Rachel seemed interested in meeting Tom and Bethany seemed more interested in the program on TV.

"Hello, Bethany and Rachel," Tom said as he went over and sat down on the couch closest to Bethany. "Mind if I join you?"

"Sure, no problem," Bethany said as she barely looked toward Tom.

Tom tried not to disrupt Bethany watching her program, but he wanted to take advantage of the entrée' Stan had given him with both girls.

"What line of work are you in, Tom?" Rachel asked. Dad said you're some kind of writer?"

"Yeah, I write nonfiction about peoples' lives; situations they find themselves in, and ways they come up with to get out of them," Tom answered, trying to engage Rachel in small talk, while he kept an eye on Bethany and what she was doing at the same time.

"And you, Rachel, what do you do? Your dad said you were married and have a little boy?" Tom said. "What your little boy's name?"

"His name is Tommy, and he's almost two years old," Rachel answered. When Rachel mentioned her little boy, Tom paid close attention because at that moment he noticed a clear sadness settle over her face. He wished at that moment he was alone with Rachel; he knew she was nearing the kind of emotional crisis when women are at their most vulnerable and when they respond most readily to anyone who shows them care and compassion at such a time.

"You guys excuse me," Bethany said as she got up and grabbed her car keys. "I've got some partying to do, and I might not be back tonight. You guys have a good evening," she said.

"Goodnight, Bethany," Rachel said, and Tom could almost hear the tears in her voice as Bethany left the house.

Shortly after that, Stan came down and said, "Rachel, I've got to run to the office for an hour or so; would you mind keeping Tom company until I get back?"

"Sure, Dad; we were just talking and we'll be fine until you get home. Bring us something good to eat when you return, OK?"

"What would you want, baby?"

"Use your imagination, Daddy," Rachel said. The front door closed as Stan left, and then Rachel took the TV remote and turned it off.

"I'm sorry, Tom; I'm really not in the mood to watch TV," Rachel said. Tom turned towards Rachel as she sat there about two feet from him on the couch.

"Rachel, I know your father asked you to entertain me, but I feel like I've intruded on your time and I guess I need to go on," Tom said.

"No, please don't go, Tom; Dad will be very disappointed if you're not here when he returns," Rachel said. Tom sat noticing Rachel, and he felt his cock growing hard in his pants as he saw how pretty and how sexy she was. He wasn't sure of her age, but he'd guess she was in her mid-to-late twenties, and he thought she actually looked even younger than that. Rachel was wearing a yellow sleeveless top and a pair of shorts, and Tom had been watching her chest, and noticed that since her father had left, her nipples had grown hard and were poking out against the material of her top.

"Rachel, I don't want to pry, but you seem really unhappy. Is there anything I can do to help you? You're such an attractive young woman, and it's sad to look into your eyes and see the pain that you're feeling. Do you want to talk about it?" Tom asked.

Tom saw her eyes tear up again, and he could tell that Rachel was really distressed about her marital problems, but he knew that even more was her pain at being separated from her little boy, Tommy.

"What does your little boy enjoying doing, Rachel?" Tom asked.

That single question was all it took; Rachel started to cry, and then her chin began to tremble as the maternal loss she felt from being away from her baby washed over her like a wall of separation. Then, she began to sob as Tom's gentle words and questions opened up all of the sharp pain and wounds her problems with her husband had caused and then been compounded by being apart from her little boy.

"I don't think my husband loves me anymore, and I think he's got my little boy to cause me as much pain as he can. I've never felt so alone, and I don't know what to do," Rachel said softly as she cried and her hot tears began to trickle down off of her cheeks onto her top.

Tom moved closer to Rachel, placing his left arm over her shoulders and he gently pulled, feeling her instantly responding to his warm reassuring touch as she felt his strong arm on her shoulder and a strong firm chest to turn to and then the sobs began to wrack her body as she let herself go and gave into the crying she'd needed but hadn't let herself do.

Tom's cock was as hard in his pants as it ever got, and the extreme tension and emotion of being alone with Rachel and watching her deep emotional pain come out made Tom want to take her in his arms, and surround her to reassure her that he cared about her deeply.

"Rachel, let it go; cry and let it come out of your heart; that's OK, go ahead and cry," Tom said. He looked down at Rachel's chest, seeing her nipples were both totally rigid and pushed out against her bra and against the material of her top.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Tom, I just want to be loved; I thought my husband loved and cared about me. I just want a man who will love me and make me his very own and give me all of his attentions."

Stan moved closer to Rachel, and when she reached up to rub the tears from her eyes, her right hand came down beside her but she misjudged and her hand went down and landed on Tom's hardon through his pants.

Tom acted like it embarrassed him, but when Rachel's hand first touched his erection, she hesitated and then her right hand opened and closed down around the hard shaft of his erect cock underneath her hand.

"Tom, what caused this?" Rachel asked as she kept her hand on his hardon. "How long have you had a hard cock while you've been sitting here?

"What caused it, Rachel? Simple answer – you, lady, you've given me a big hard and horny cock, young woman," Tom answered.

"No shit? Tom, are you saying that being here alone with me has gotten you turned on?"

"Oh yes, Rachel, absolutely. I started getting a boner the minute your father brought me in here and introduced me to you and your sister. That very moment. I've been sitting here afraid that you'd notice you'd given me a big hardon."

"Tom, I'm a married woman, and the mother of a little boy. I should be offended that you're sitting here in my father's house and you're turned on being close to me. I should probably smack your face for being a horndog, but that's not the feeling I'm struggling with right now." Rachel turned towards Tom as they sat there side-by-side on the couch. She knew Bethany was definitely gone for the night and her father wouldn't be back home for at least an hour or more.

Rachel sat there looking into Tom's eyes, and then she took her hand off his hard cock, and she lifted his left hand up and placed it over her full rounded breast. She closed her eyes as though she was in pain, but she was nearly overcome with the pleasure of having a sexy man's firm hot hand touching her breast. That was all it took for Rachel; she was hurting so much to be held and caressed and cared for, and the feeling of Tom's hand on her sensitive breast took all of her resolve and threw it right out the window.

"Tom, I barely know you, and I know this is probably the totally wrong thing to do, but please take me, Tom. Take me right now, and make love to me," Rachel said. Tom hadn't expected to succeed so quickly but he didn't even answer Rachel or ask her if this was what she really wanted. He knew she was in a very delicate moment, and he intended to run with it.

Tom moved closer to Rachel, and threw out any concern that Bethany or Rachel's father would come back and catch them. He grabbed the bottom of Rachel's sleeveless top and gently pulled it up and off over her head. Tom's cock jumped as taking her top off revealed a sexy C-cup lacy white bra underneath. Her breasts were very sexy, and Tom could see Rachel's brown nipples through the thin material of her bra. He leaned over, kissing the cleavage between her breasts before he reached down, grabbed the waistband of her shorts and got her to lift her hips so he could slide them down and off her shapely smooth legs, too. Tom then leaned closer, kissing Rachel on her soft moist lips as he reached up, cupping her breasts through her bra and tweaking her hard nipple inside the cups.

Rachel moaned from the hot intensity of the moment, and she felt the crotch of her panty getting very wet as Tom kissed her and played with her hard nipples through the material of her bra cups. Then, she felt his hand moving in between her breasts and he unfastened the front closure to her bra, and pulled both bra cups away from her sexy full breasts and then lowered his lips to her left nipple and began to suckle it as he played with her right breast. Her hand came down on the back of his head, and she held his mouth against her tit as she encouraged him to suckle and nip on the tips of her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.