Storyline2

by jk697788

Copyright© 2010 by jk697788

Fantasy Sex Story: Teenage Fantasies

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   .

For years, since I was around sixteen, I had the knack of convincing girls, and then women, that I could be trusted not to ever repeat what was revealed to me. This information gathering proved to be very useful over the years. I learned that the female gender needs to vent, and be listened to, their questions answered, but they don't want any advice, so I used this to my advantage. Once the word got passed around that I was a trusted soul with a lot of valuable information and a great listener among other things, my time was not my own anymore.

School was sure a fun time and I was so grateful that I didn't have to work hard on my studies. I even flirted with the female teachers. One of them used to sit on her desk right in front of me and kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. She never looked at me but I imagined that it was done for me. Anyway, I got to see the tops of her nylons and the garters that held them up and once in a while a little flash of panties. My bookkeeping teacher, that I constantly flirted with, let me slide by because I didn't do any of my workbook lessons and I still got a "B" in the course.

When I would take the bus to go to the pool, I always made sure I sat across from the best looking women on the bus. I would look at them and then down at their legs, and invariably they would give a hint of a smile, their eyes would sparkle, and then they would give me a flash of thigh and/or panties. This happened quite a lot and I guess this teasing brightened their day as well as mine. When I worked at the A & P as a carry out boy, I would take their bags from them and let my elbow or back of my hand rub across their nipples. The ones that gave tips, made a point of putting the change down into my pocket by their own hand. Nothing was ever said verbally, but the eyes and actions said a lot.

After I graduated high school, I joined the service, and after boot camp, I met new friends that thought as I did and we hung out at the beaches along the coast of Southern Cal. where we met a group of gals who were a lot of fun, and so we met up with them every week end. We all kind of paired up, and things were great, but the gal I was with had my personality and we argued a lot. Anyway, during one argument, she slapped me and I said, "Don't ever do that again," and then she did, so I punched her in the nose. This was the only girl I had ever hit. Needless to say, we weren't a couple anymore, but we were still good friends. In fact, she brought a girl friend of hers with her one Friday night and introduced us. Midge was really cute and had a great personality and we became fast friends. I didn't want to set a bad example too early in our relationship so I was on my best behavior. We were sitting together in the back seat of the car, when she started rubbing her thigh up and down on mine. This, I thought, was my go ahead signal so I leaned over and kissed her. She was very receptive and a great kisser and making out was thrilling to say the least. Then she stopped, and put her hands against my chest and said, "We need to get some things into the open before it gets out of hand. I am engaged to a naval lieutenant stationed in Texas, and I won't go all the way with anyone but him. "I mulled this over for a minute and since I like pleasuring a woman much more than taking care of my own needs, I didn't see a problem. "That's OK with me," I said "because I'm engaged to my high school sweetheart back home. We went back to making out and me feeling her up, trying to give her all the pleasure I could without overdoing it.

Got through that night all right, but I had to take care of myself manually later on. The next night we dated alone. We went out to eat and we talked a long time just getting to know one another. I did tell her towards the end of our discussion the reason for my quick decision the night before. I said "it's not because I'm going to take advantage of you later on, it's just that I get greater thrills by pleasuring a woman" She said "You're full of it too." Anyway, I asked her what she wanted to do next? "Why don't we just go neck. I know of a dead end street close to my house and it won't take me long to get home if I have to walk," she said laughingly. It was her car and that's what made it so funny. We had a great time kissing and nuzzling and I removed her blouse and bra and made love to her breasts, paying close attention to her beautiful nipples. She was wearing a skirt so it was easy to remove her soaking wet panties, and then my mouth found her love button. She was a wild woman beyond control through many orgasms, until she said "Oh My God, I don't know how I'm going to get through work tomorrow." She was a nurse at a nearby hospital and had to work on Sunday. Since I was staying with friends close by she said, "Why don't you drop me off at home tonight, take my car, and pick me up in the morning at 7:30 and take me to work. Then you can use my car today and then pick me up at 5:00 this evening." This sounded great to me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.