Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The TV network knew their idea for a new game show was pretty extreme, but censorship standards had been hugely reduced lately and their legal team said it should be okay. "Anyway the advertising revenue will way exceed any fines!" The marketing team came up with the wording for the advertising campaign.

"Survivors – Last Man Standing. Volunteers are wanted for a new extreme version of Survivors. Instead of individuals being pitted against each other on a desert island, we need complete families to volunteer to join our House of Pleasure in a knockout competition over days or weeks or months, depending on the staying power of the males in the competing families. The event will be held in a huge metal cage like a zoo, which would be built in an entertainment centre, in full view of a live audience. As with all the other reality TV shows, events inside will be broadcast live on television and the internet! There are fabulous prizes for the winners, including for the winning family a new house in a prime location with all utilities and rates paid for ten years, and lots of consolation and other prizes for the competitors.

"Each family must include mom and dad, and at least one daughter and at least one son, neither of those over 21 years of age. The competition involves the men all trying not to ejaculate, while the women of the other teams try to make them do so, without actually touching them. All the males will be tracked continuously by the live television cameras, and whenever any male spunks that male will be "OUT OF THE CAGE". Even when the dad and all the sons of a family are out, the women of that family will remain in the house and can win individual prizes for sabotaging selected males of other families or for performing other tasks. But also of course that means the women will not be allowed to go back to their families until ALL the men are done and the winner is decided! So that provides more incentive for the men to try to be the Last Man Standing."

The advertising blitz went out in papers and television and over the internet, and the response was huge. The network was almost overwhelmed by volunteers, and all available personnel were sent out into the community to assess the eager candidates. Interview centers were set up around the country and families queued up to be interviewed.

It was decided there would be an initial interview, followed by training, before the actual families to enter the cage would be chosen. Those families would then receive further training before the competition started. The network expected to get huge coverage all through the training period as well as enormous following of the competition itself.

The methods by which families were selected at those initial interviews were pretty stressful, the wives and daughters being required to demonstrate how they could make men spunk, and the men being required to prove that they could resist temptation by pretty women interviewers. Points were awarded both for the resilience of the men, and the initiative and likely appeal of the women, and from the combined points families were chosen to undergo training to prepare them for the competition.

As an example, the Williams family applied, with father Michael, mother Sally, eldest daughter Mandy, 17 years old, a boy Jeff and the youngest a girl Jenny. They were given a date and time to attend for interview, and when they arrived they were told to sit in a room with perhaps twenty others sitting around, all obviously other candidates for the program. Along one wall of the room was a row of numbered doors. People were called out and directed to go, one person at a time, into one of the doors.

About an hour after they arrived, Mandy was summoned, by a pretty young girl receptionist calling out "Mandy Williams, please go in door 4." Mike kissed his daughter and wished her good luck and like all the other men in the room watched her walk across to door 4, knock, and enter. She had dressed carefully, in a very short skirt and tight top, and high heel shoes. Even to her father, she looked delicious.

Mandy was interviewed by a male network representative and questioned extensively about her sexual experiences and her current sex life. Then the man sat back and invited her to demonstrate how she would get him to spunk without touching him. She had been contemplating this question for weeks now, and confidently stood up, smiled seductively, and very slowly undressed, well aware of the effect she had on her brother Jeff when she let him glimpse her in the shower, and how he tried to watch through her bedroom door as she changed if she left it ajar. For the last week she had been doing that deliberately, practicing for the interview. However when she was down to her undies the man still seemed unimpressed. She removed her bra, still apparently little effect, so she slid her panties down and put them on his desk. He picked them up and sniffed them, but then just put them down again and looked at her, one eyebrow raised.

When it was clear that more was needed, she sat on a chair and started to play with herself, as she had read about bad girls doing, with her legs wide spread, at first just running one hand over her 34C breasts, and the other circling her clitoris, and frequently licking the fingers she had been touching herself with. It would have been exciting doing this for a guy, if the guy was responding enthusiastically, but this guy didn't seem to care! She couldn't tell, but the male interviewer was actually watching enthralled, and knew that if he had been locked in a cage for more than a few hours this exhibition would have been enough. After several weeks, surely no man could be unmoved by it! But he carefully maintained a studied expression of indifference, keen to see how far she would go.

Disturbed that she seemed not to be winning, Mandy started to masturbate properly, driving her fingers urgently inside herself, then cumming loudly and convincingly. That was enough for the guy and he shuddered and Mandy realized she had won!

The interviewer made more notes in the form on his desk, actually giving her excellent marks, then told her to go through the green door behind him, and after she had left he went off to change his spunky underpants before summoning Mandy's mother Sally.

Whether it was because Sally followed such an excellent exhibition, or because the interviewer had spunked as a result of it, or just because Sally was not inherently sexual, she failed to gain much interest from him. After twenty minutes of trying to follow his instructions and hints, they agreed to give it up and she was also sent out through the green door.

Meanwhile Mandy's father had been interviewed by two women, one in her late thirties, the other a teenager. The older woman started the interview. "Now, Michael, you understand that the male contestants will be naked throughout the competition?" Mike had indeed read that in the network's notes, and was a bit nervous about it, but he had been going to the gym ever since trying to tone himself up. He nodded. "So would you please take your clothes off now." The two females watched as Mike undressed and then sat down again, already sporting a fine erection which he tried to hide with his hands until he was told to put his hands aside. The older woman made a notation on a form on her desk about the size and shape of his penis.

"As part of the game you will be asked questions, by females in the opposing teams. Remember that each week one male will be evicted even if nobody has spunked, so to avoid that your answers must be interesting, and given the nature of this event you should try to make the answers erotic. I also suggest that you should be honest, because if at any stage you are found to have lied, that will go against you and could even result in your being expelled from the house. You need to understand how difficult it is to maintain a lie, so I recommend that you always tell the truth. Let's give it a try. Say, for instance, that one of the females asks you what you think about when you are making love to your wife, what would you reply?"

"Well, about her, of course."

Both women looked scornful, obviously they knew men well enough to know that was improbable. All men fantasise. But they moved on, with questions about his love life before and during his marriage. "Are you absolutely honest when you say you have been faithful? Remember, this will be going out on national television, and if some woman comes forward and claims that she and you had an affair recently it could get messy." Mike insisted that he was confident that wouldn't happen.

"Okay let's try something different. Imagine you are at home alone looking out your window at the family next door. The daughter is lying by the pool in a bikini." As she spoke, the younger girl unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, displaying a nice black bra covering large breasts, then she stood up and slid her skirt down and stepped out of it. Nice red thong.

"As you watch, the girl removes her top." The girl removed the bra. Lovely tits. Big pointy nipples. The girl sat down again, so he could only see her top, but that was quite exciting enough, plus knowing she was now only in her panties. The girl smiled at him and licked her lip enticingly.

The older woman continued. "But upstairs you notice the mother is in her bedroom with the curtains open, and she is getting undressed." As she spoke, the woman stood up, came around to the front of her desk, and slowly started taking her clothes off! "The question is, which of us would you watch?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.