The Interview - Cover

The Interview

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2010 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: A housewife wants to do anything to keep her mind from being bored, she answers an ad and her life changes, she ends up wanting to be the biggest porn star ever

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

The one thing I have found about being married these past two years is, staying at home all day is just down right boring. I never in a million years would have thought this in my wildest dreams I would get bored doing nothing, day after day after day, yet here I am doing just that.

In the mornings when I read the paper from front to back, I never, ever looked in the want ads section of the paper. But like I said I am just bored. I am curious to see what kind of jobs are available, maybe if the right one was there, I could kill time working and make a few dollars. Then I could save my pay and surprise my Peter on his birthday or something and I could pay for us to take a nice vacation.

I saw all kinds of jobs but nothing that interested me at all. I did come across this one ad that caught my eye. Well it did more than that, to be honest and open about it. Now it said one thing, but I was pretty sure it meant another. It said;"

"Looking for female models for adult media,

No experience necessary, will train

Easy work with mind-blowing pay call for

Appointment Interview at 865-3017"

Peter and I have been together for almost three years, and like I said, we have been married for just about two of those three years. Now I knew men from my early years of dating. Peter is a man and like all men I have ever known he loves his porn. Now while porn itself does not turn me on, watching Peter watch it, that is a whole different story. When he watches it, he always is stroking himself, (really.) I have to admit it to myself, and now you that it turns me on to watch him do that. I mean really turns me on. When I get that way I touch myself as well, so he in turns likes to watch me play around, and as I watch him I masturbate.

So, I had a feeling what that ad really meant was, they were looking for someone to be in porn and make adult sex movies. I mean why word it that way?

My mind began to race, easy work, mind-blowing pay, I wonder if I ever could allow myself to do shit like that, (I mean to have sex in front of people as they filmed me?) which I know is just wrong. I put the paper down and went for another cup of coffee. All the time I spent getting and fixing my coffee, I could not stop thinking of that little sick ad. I wondered how many other young women would get caught up in that crap? I wondered how many women would call them?

The more I thought about it, the more curious I became. I thought, "It wouldn't hurt to call in and speak with the person, maybe ask some questions, I knew that I was not really interested in being photographed or filmed being naked in front of a camera performing some sex act.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love sex, I mean I really love sex, I love to climax, but I love having sex with my husband. I even love having sex with myself, but don't ask which I love better, I could not begin to tell you.

It took me a good hour to finally decide on making that call, I picked up the phone and made the call. The phone rang only twice when a very sweet voice said,

"Hello this is The Fox agency, Tammy speaking."

I froze, and then she said,

"It's alright dear, I'll wait, take your time."

I heard that and it seemed to give me a little bit of confidence, I said,

"Thank you, my name is Linda Jackson, I saw your ad and I have some questions if I may ask?"

"Sure dear" she said, "I have to tell you though I am just setting appointments for the managers, but I will try and answer your questions, go ahead and ask."

I asked, "How much does the job pay?

She responded, "That is between the managers and you, I cannot tell anyone what you can make for a shoot." I can tell you, that the girls are all driving around in brand new, fully paid cars, and they wear enough rocks to support some countries. There is great money in this business."

I then asked, "Is there nudity in this job?"

The girl laughed and said. "Of course dear, we provide talent to over 60 Adult film companies, if nudity bothers you, this job is not for you."

I asked, "You make adult films there?"

She said, "Oh no dear, this is an agency, we supply the actors for the companies that make the adult films. We are always looking for new faces and talent, why don't you come in and speak with one of the interviewers? You may like the job and then again you may not. Just remember that we are dealing with sex here, so if you have the body, the mind and the spirit, you can make a lot of money, while having a lot of fun doing it."

I froze, I then managed to speak up and say, "I'm not sure I can, thank you." and I quickly hung up.

Oh boy, that was different, I spoke to a company who hired people to be actors who make adult films. I have no idea why, but even though I knew before I made the call who they were, I still felt, well not shocked, but I did feel strange. I mean the way she spoke it was like being invited to come interview for a very nice high paying job. She was so sweet over the phone.

I always wondered if the people in the sex movies that Peter likes to watch are acting or if they are really into the sex that they are doing. My mind was racing, could I do something like that? Could I have sex with someone other than Peter and be filmed doing it?

I went to the kitchen cabinet and pulled down my Southern Comfort and took a straight gulp from the bottle. I decided to sit down and think this through. Could I really do something like that? I wondered.

I thought about that all day long and after dinner I still just had sex on my brain, and to make matters worse the more I thought about it, I realized, the hornier I became. Of course drinking half a bottle of Southern Comfort did not help me keep my mind out of the gutter.

At dinner I told Peter, "I am really feeling amorous tonight, would you like to watch one of your DVD's and see what happens?" (That is what I called his porn collection.)

You see, I very seldom suggested watching one of his videos; He has sixty DVD's and about the same amount in VHS tapes. Get this, in all of our movies, DVD's and VHS tapes I can count on two hands the ones that we have, that are not porn.

Peter smiled, came to me and said, "My, my, aren't you full of surprises tonight, sure I could use some sex after the day I had."

I said, "Yeah, me too."

He put in one of his favorite dirty movies (one of the older VHS tapes into the VCR) then went and sat in his big easy chair; I laid on the sofa, and we began watching the movie. I looked over at him and he started to rub himself through his pants. Very soon he stood, undid his pants, dropped them on the floor at his feet and while holding his cock he sat back down into his big chair.

This was kind of a tiny little ritual for us, you see Peter knows that it turned me on to watch him jerk off, I was already hot as hell from my thoughts all day long and as I said, the drinking did not help me either.

I got up, went over and standing to his side, I bent over, replaced his hand with my hand and mouth, and began to really devour his cock. In that position he had free access to me and I loved feeling his hands on and inside of me. I was wet and I let him know by my constant moaning.

I could see from my left the big TV screen as I worked my husband's cock, (I was glued to the woman being fucked.) I looked at her face and her body; it sure appeared that she was into the sex that she was having. I mean it looked like she really loved everything that was happening to her. I jerked Peter as I hungrily waited for his sperm to erupt in my mouth. He came real quick, long ago I discovered that by taking my time and not moving much after he came, that he liked the feel of my mouth on him, even as he became flaccid. Then after a time by watching the movie and of course touching me and my mouth working on him, using my tongue and playing with the head of his cock in my mouth, I knew that if I took my time, he would become very hard again and this time I could enjoy him for another good 15 to 20 minutes.

I kept my eyes on the TV and I pictured myself as the woman in the movie. When Peter was nice and hard I pulled back and said, "I need you to fuck me baby, I need your cock inside me."

He got up we went over to the sofa where I laid on my back, and opened my legs. Peter loves eating me, so he knelt on the floor and began to work his magic. I really wanted him inside of me, buy I do love his lips and mouth on me and he always seems to get me off. I also know that the longer he takes eating me, the shorter amount of time I get to have him inside of me. It is one of those no win trade offs.

I kept my eyes on the girl in the movie and with Peter eating my hot little cunt, I did have a lovely climax and it was not long before he finally stood up and got on top of me. I felt him enter me just as the man was entering the woman in the movie. I was determined not to miss anything going on in the movie, so I had my head turned just enough to keep watching. The woman was on her back just like I was, and she was being fucked very hard and fast.

Since I was her, I began moving my hips like never before fucking back as hard as I could against each of his thrusts. I mean Peter's thrusts, well at least I think I was fucking back at my husband, maybe in my mind I was thrusting back at the man in the movie. I was lost in this wonderful feeling that comes with fucking. In my mind my husband was no longer fucking me; the man in the movie with that lovely cock was fucking me. I came hard and very quickly. As I was coming down slowly from my climax, Peter did not stop, and while I was relaxing and enjoying the feeling of him in me, I kept watching the movie. Peter finally came and gave me his sperm.

He laid on top of me, catching his breath, and finally got up off of me.

Peter turned to me and said, "Gees, Linda, what got into you today baby? That was the hottest sex we have ever had, and you know, we have had a lot."

I just said, still watching the sex going on in the movie, "Do you think that sex is real in those movies or is it just acting?"

Peter looked at the TV and then at me and said, "It sure looks real, but those sluts are just whores anyway. Those girls just love cock, that's why they are in that business."

I turned and said right back at him, "If you don't like these movies, and those women, why do you watch them?"

Peter said," I don't know, I like them I guess, but those are some sick fucks that make sex videos, that's all."

I said, "So if I made a sex movie like that, I would be a whore or a slut to you?"

Peter said, "I don't know, maybe, but you couldn't do anything like that, you are just too nice, or conservative, besides we don't have a camera."

I laughed and said, "Maybe we should get one and see what kind of movie you and I could make?"

Peter laughed and said, "Yeah, right, you're out of your fuckin mind, I ain't getting no fucking camera just so you can see if we can make a sex movie. I'm gonna take a shower." He grabbed the remote and hit the stop button, which brought on the TV program "Dancing with the stars." He then asked, "You coming to bed or are you gonna watch TV?"

I said, "I'll be to bed soon, I'm gonna watch some TV."

I have no idea why, but what Peter said to me really bothered me. What is wrong with a husband and wife playing around when it comes to sex? Why am I a bad person because I bring up an idea or subject involving making a home sex movie? I mean there was no question that Pete did not think that the women in them were worth anything. The way he talked surprised me to say the least. Then to cut me off like that about him and I making a home movie, am I not pretty enough for him? By wanting to make a home movie with him makes him think I am a whore or a slut in his words?

I just do not get it; I know he loves watching porn, shit he collects some very dirty filthy sex movies, mostly of girls doing gang-bangs and doubles all the time, some are real filthy and it seems the dirtier they are, the more they turn him on. So why would he say things like that? It is like, when he is horny, he thinks one way, and after he gets off, he thinks another way; completely different. I waited a bit until I heard the shower running and I picked up the remote and hit play again.

I watched and watched looking at the girls. Boy it sure looked to me as if they were really enjoying the sex they were having, I mean it looked so fucking real. Maybe they were faking it, I do know how easy it is to do, I mean, I do love sex a lot, but there have been times (too many times) when Peter just could not take me where I needed (or desired) to go. So in order to get him off quickly and get him off of me, so I could get alone in the bathroom and make myself climax, I, well you know, I made him think that he did make me climax and I would fake it.

Now I told you already that porn just does not do anything for me, but sitting there watching and studying the women was stimulating me. I guess the reason it did this time was, this time I was picturing myself in the movie to see if I thought I might enjoy the sex and being filmed doing it.

I heard the shower stop, so I stopped the video and watched the late show. I finally went to bed and as I fell asleep, I was wondering if I could really do anything like that.

When I woke up, Peter was gone as usual. I always seemed to wake up horny since I'd been in my early teens, (which for me is pretty normal.) I laid there like I normally do, and began to do my morning masturbating. I have this little routine of gently touching my nipples and then my clit, and slowly working my fingers into my hole and on some mornings I have gotten so worked up I used fingers in my vagina and my ass.

Speaking of my ass, Peter has never tried to do me there. I learned much earlier in life that I enjoyed things inside my butt as well as fingering my butt at the same time I do my pussy while using my thumb to grind against my clit. This morning was just a nice relaxing slow self-loving sex. Now, just in case you are wondering how long I have been doing this for, I think it has been forever, I have always touched myself from a very early age. But sticking fingers inside of my butt and pussy started around 13 maybe 14 after I read a dirty book I found of a girl doing two boys at the same time. They did her from her front and from behind.

I used my fingers and toys, and when I finished my morning alone time, I got up and took my morning shower. I slipped on my robe, got the morning paper and sat down at the table to do my morning ritual of drinking my coffee as I went through the paper reading it from front to back.

I grabbed my second cup and was ready to get dressed when I wondered if that same ad was in today's paper as well. I looked and there it was.

"Looking for female models for adult media,

No experience necessary, will train

Easy work with mind-blowing pay call for

Appointment Interview at 865-3017"

Reading it this time, I knew exactly what they wanted to hire women for, they wanted women to make porn videos. I reached for my phone like I was on autopilot. I dialed the number and when the woman answered I said. "Hello I called yesterday, and I was thinking, maybe it wouldn't hurt to come down and talk with someone just to see if I could do that kind of thing, I mean, are you still looking for new actors?"

The woman said, "Yes dear, we are, I do have an opening at 3 PM today for an interview, can you come in then?"

I said, "Yes I can, is there anything I should know about before I come, I mean come in for my interview? I mean should I bring any pictures, will I need to bring anything like a resume? I have a BA in business but I really have not worked since I got out of college.

The woman said, "Honey, that is fine, all you need here is your good looks and a very open mind. This is an agency that supplies actors to adult movie studios, as long as you have a very open mind when it comes to sex, and you have a decent looking body, you will do just fine. If I were to suggest anything at all, I would suggest wearing something very skimpy, the sexier the better, almost slutty looking clothing. Honey, be prepared to take your clothes off, as they will be looking at your body for scars, tats and shape. Are you Ok with that dear?'

I stood there a tiny bit shocked, (a tiny bit), but then I knew that I would be showing my body to them, after all the agency supplies adult actors. I said in a very shaky voice, "I can go with that; I'll see you at 3." I went to hang up when I heard her say, "Wait, wait a minute, you forgot to tell me your name dear."

I said, "Oh my, I guess I did, my name is Linda Jackson; I'll be there at 3." And then I quickly hung up the phone.

The rest of the morning I was anxious, and a tiny bit nervous. I kept watching the clock and about Noon it hit me, I forgot to ask where the studio was. I ran to the phone and called yet again. When she answered I said, "Hi, I'm Linda Jackson and I forgot to ask you something."

The sweet voice said, "What did you forget to ask me dear?"

I said, "Ah, I forgot to ask you where you are located, I mean what is your address? Where do I go?'

She laughed and said, "Honey, so far today four of you have made appointments and never asked our address. It is 1394 Main Street in Santa Monica, how far away are you dear?"

I said, "Boy it's a good thing I called back, I'm about 45 minutes away, see you before 3." And I hung up. I looked at the clock and I had plenty of time. I know Santa Monica very well, so finding the place was going to be easy.

I went to my closet and I began looking and looking, I had nothing sexy or skimpy. I did not have anything that would make me look slutty. I did have an old cheerleader outfit from my high school years; it was the shortest thing that I owned. The question in my mind was, could I still get into it? I mean it had been almost six years since I last had it on. I did wear it a few times without any underwear on to tease my husband when we were dating. I guess if I could still get into it, I could go to the interview maybe commando, now that would be real slutty and nasty wouldn't it? I mean only a real whore or a slut would wear a skirt that short without any panties.

I was surprised when I found that I could still get into my cheerleaders uniform so easy, and that it fit perfect. I stood there looking at my purple and white pleated skirt that just barely covered the cheeks of my ass. When I was on the squad, I always braided my hair in two pigtails, I thought it made me look, well cute! I decided to why not do that as well. I loved the way my breasts still filled out the top, and when I finished, I looked just like I did when I was in High School. Oh yeah, I looked just like I was getting ready to go out onto the field and do my thing with the squad. I kept thinking about it and I just could not bring myself to go without panties outside of the house, so I put one of my sexiest thongs on.

I looked at the clock and grabbed my clutch, went to my car, and I put the top down. It was a gorgeous day perfect for the top down. As I drove I could feel the nice breeze between my legs, I felt so sexy and so bad as I drove to my interview.

I found the agency without any problem. I pulled into their parking lot and saw the sign that said, "Interview in here" I walked to the door and went inside. I saw several people standing around talking (mostly men, ) I walked up the woman maybe in her late thirties or early forties sitting behind the desk and before I began to speak she said, "Are you Linda honey?" I said, "Yes."

The woman pointed to a door and said, "Go in there, dear, and Mr. Schmitt will be right in."

I went into the office, and it had a large desk with a computer screen on it, several different size dildos on top of the desk, a large leather couch, several matching chairs and two cameras in the corners mounted on tripods pointing to the desk or the middle of the room I guess.

I had no idea where to sit, so I choose the big plush chair closest to the desk and sat down. I looked around and there were pictures of porn movies all over the walls. (They were the covers I think.) It wasn't long before this man walked in and said, "Hi doll, how old are you sweetie, if you are still in high school, I can't use you if you are under eighteen baby."

I smiled and said, "I'm twenty five, well almost, my birthday is next month, I have my driver's license if you want to see it."

I pulled it out and handed it to him. He smiled and said, "Wow, wearing that, you looking like you are still in high school; you really look young and hot as hell in that cheerleaders uniform. I bet you drove the fuckin boys nuts. I know I can get you some work real fast; you can make some real good money right away. Tell me honey, have you ever done any porn before?"

I felt my face get flush, I said, "No, I've never even been photographed in the nude."

He then asked, "Why do you want to work in the porn business, honey?"

I said quite honestly, "I don't know, I mean the money, I think, I mean I don't know. I'm bored at home and I thought I would come down, and find out more about this, I mean after I saw your ad in the paper. I guess I was just curious about the job, and thought I should check it out, what kind of money can a girl make being an actor?"

Mr. Schmitt got a big grin on his face as he said, "Are you shittin me honey, with a body like yours, as long as you can suck cock, take it in your ass and make the people around you think you are climaxing on cue, you can make 2-3 grand a day. Now if you can do gangbangs that can go up to 4-5 or 6 grand a day." It is much more than just fucking, you know. Tell me dear how many men have you fucked so far in your young life?"

Boy I was not prepared for the blunt questions or his potty mouth. Now I knew where I was at, so I should have expected these kinds of questions. I got hold of myself, and told myself to answer his questions and be truthful.

I said, "I have only been with my husband, I mean sexually, I mean intercourse that is."

Mr. Schmitt gave me a strange look and then asked, "What does that mean honey? Are you saying that you did other things besides fucking your boyfriends before you got married? Don't tell me that you weren't a fuckin virgin when you married were you honey?"

I felt like my face was a beat red, I said, "I, well I mean, before I married my husband, I did date a lot and we did things, but I never actually did it with anyone, I mean a man, I never went all the way. So yes, I was a virgin on my wedding night, I mean with a man, I'd never had sex with a man before my wedding night. So yes, I was technically a virgin, but my hymen was broken when I was just fifteen, I just never did it, I mean go all the way with a boy. Oh sure, I would go out on dates, and they wanted to, and I mean they really wanted to, but I always got around it. I would get my dates off, it made them happy, and they would not press it or press me anymore to have sex, that is intercourse, with them."

The phone rang and Mr. Schmitt picked it up. He said, "Sorry Larry, I'm busy, sure, sure, I can get you that. Hey did you ever find a gal for the high school movie you wanted to make, what was it you were going to call it?"

Yeah, that's the one, I have the perfect gal for you Larr, I swear to god she looks like she is fifteen or sixteen, fuck yeah, I checked her ID, the bitch is 25, and she is a fucking doll. No, I ain't ready for any contracts, I just met her two fucking minutes ago, we are talking, yeah, sure, let me turn it on and you can see for yourself."

He hit a couple buttons on his lap top, turned the thing on top of it around (the camera) pointed it at me and said, "See, isn't she exactly what you want for that film?"

Looking at me he said, "Stand up honey, give Larry a scared look like you have just been cornered by two members of the football team, and you know they are going to fuck you. Give us your scared look, show Larry here that you can act."

I stood up and I did not have to do any acting, the way this man was talking was a little scary, Oh in some sick dark way it was a tiny, very tiny bit exciting, but mostly scary.

"That's it doll, now slowly turn around." He told me.

"Sweet, now lift up the back of your skirt, yeah, that's it, show us your ass, shake it back and forth a bit, Oh yeah, open your legs some, and pull your panties up tight so they go up in your crack.

See what I mean Larr, the bitch is perfect, what an ass and look at her, she looks like a fuckin teenager."

I did everything he said, and when I was pulling my panties tight into myself, I was becoming very turned on. I had a man that I had just met minutes ago talking about me like I was a piece of meat, and some other man I could not see, was looking at my bare ass through the computer; fuck, what was I doing getting so fucking turned on by all this?

Then he said over the phone, "yeah, you know it, she may end up putting Jenna Jameson to shame, if she loves sex, she will be a huge fucking star; and all of us will make a ton of fucking money. I don't know her limits yet, like I said asshole, we just met and she is interested in getting into the business. I'll talk to the bitch and if she is open to what you want in your movie, I'll send over the contracts by messenger tonight, now let me get back to work. Yeah, yeah, yeah, buddy, up yours as well, I'll call you later."

He hung up the phone and said to me, "Sorry about that honey, Larry is one of our oldest producers and one of our highest paying ones. You have exactly the look that he has been waiting for, but we have to talk first. After all, if you have any limits that you won't cross, it won't do any of us any good to send you over to him to star in his new movie. I need to know them up front before I try and get you any work. What are your limits? What is your sexual background? Are you open minded enough to talk with me about your back ground and your sexual desires honey?"

I had turned back around still standing, as he hung up the phone and I just waited, as he asked me those questions. I was almost shaking, because my whole sex life was all bottled up inside of me, no one knows my dirty little pleasures and I had a feeling I was going to be asked and I would have to tell them to this stranger. Maybe he wouldn't get too personal.

He said, "Sit back down and let's talk."

He walked around to the front of his desk and sat in the plush brown chair next to me, he scooted his chair around so he was facing me, he leaned back relaxed and said, "So, do you have any limits?"

I looked at him and had no idea what he was asking me, I said, "what do you mean limits? I don't know what you mean."

He smiled and said, "Limits, are there any lines that you have set in your mind when it comes to sex, that you will just not cross? Things you will not do, no matter how good the money is? Things like have sex with another girls, would you do a scene with another girl? Or a better question is, have you ever been with another girl sexually yet?"

Then before allowing me any time to answer, he asked, "Honey have you ever seen a porn tape or movie?"

I said, "Yes, my husband and I like to watch them, last night we watched one."

He smiled and asked, "Oh yeah, what was the name of it?"

I said, "It was called "Nasty", it is one of my husband's favorite movies, well maybe not his favorite one, but he sure likes to watch it. He really loves the movies when the women have sex with lots and lots of men, and over half of all our movies are that type."

He said, "I think you mean gang-bang movies, right?

I said, "Yes, most of our movies are gang-bang movies."

He then asked, "What about you, do you have any favorites?"

I thought a moment and I remembered the name that he had said earlier. I know that Peter likes her as well, so wanting to score points with Mr. Schmitt I said, "I like any movie that Jenna Jameson is in."

I was not lying, Peter has to have every movie that she has ever made, and I have seen them all with him. She is a very sexy and nasty girl. I have seen her in many gang-bang movies. I have seen her in lesbian movies, and many where she did both men and women in the movie. Many a night, I have gotten so turned on with Peter watching her be very, very bad, and I of course I got turned on as well.

He smiled and said, "Well as you know then, she does not have any limits. That is why she is the number one porn star in the world right now. She just loves sex, all kinds of sex; she is a girl that has no limits what so ever. She loves it in her ass, and can climax being fucked in it. She loves sucking cock and she gets off doing that as well. She loves being fucked in her cunt just as much and she loves it when she can do three men at a time. So when it comes to sex, she has no limits at all, girls, boys, you name it, she fucking loves it. So are you like her? Or do you have any limits?"

I now understood and I said, "I have never been with another girl, but I think I would like to try it, I have never done the anal thing, I mean with a real boy or man, but I think I would like to try it, just to see if I could climax that way. I have never been with more than one man at a time ever, but I think I want to try it as well. I just can't say for sure, if I have any limits or not, I just don't know what they are right at this moment, I will have to try it out and see."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.