Half Breed - Cover

Half Breed

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Even though I had an Irish mother my Eyetalian father had given me dark eyes, dark hair, and dark skin. Lots of folks thought I was half Indian, but I knew I weren't.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   Black Female   White Male   Violence  

I wasn't really a halfbreed though even I would admit I looked the part and my mother looked as if she might have given birth to me after an Indian caught her in the woodpile, but one never. I could even remember what my real pa looked like. He had been eye-talin, or its what mama told me.

It was true he had knocked my mother up without the benefit of marriage, but his folks had given in after she was showing and had allowed them to marry in the church they went to. Hell, half-breed nothing. I knew my grandpa and grandma and I even knew who my otherns had been.

Ma was as Irish as a girl could get. She had deep red hair and bright green eyes and her complexion was nearly white until the summer sun brought out her freckles. My Irish grandpa and gramma had been killed by injuns when they first moved here. My eyetalin folks had taken mama in when she was young and then their son had taken up with her and that was how I came about.

Now, after my pa had been killed by indians too, here we were. My mother living with my pa's mother and father and trying to raise me right. I was damned sure a mixture of something though. My hair was dark and my skin was too, just a little. I could see myself that I looked a little like some of the tame Indians around town, but I was at least a hell of a lot bigger than they were.

I didn't know the ins and outs of breeding, but I knew I was already taller than my pa had been since my gramma bragged on me over it all the time. I was fifteen by now and was finally taking on some weight to go with my tall self. Ma told me I was getting thick like my Uncles. She'd had six brothers and she claimed all of them were over six feet tall and each weighed more than two hundred pounds. Or at least it was what she told me when we were talking alone together some times.

Hell, I didn't know about all that. All I really knew was my name was Jaime Florence and I was a big boy for my age. My Ma, Peggy Grogan her name had been before she and pa got married, and now she was Peggy Florence. My Ma made me go to the one room schoolhouse even though I hated it. She told me once I learned my letters and could show her I could read and cipher she'd let me quit it.

Things were going good for us in our little town, strange as it may seem. Ma had a job working at the hotel and we stayed with pa's folks, even though he'd been kilt years ago.

I got out of the school house one day and went down to walk home with Ma after she got off work. When I got there something was going on and I heared Ma hollering for someone to let her go. I rushed up into the hotel following her voice into one of the rooms. Bret Scanlon, the hotel owner's son, had hold of one of Ma's arms and he was holding onto her tight. With his other hand he was trying to pull her dress down.

Bret Scanlon was bigger than I was, but it was only by being fat since he was no way as tall as me. It pissed me right off what he was trying to do to Mama. I grabbed up the fireplace poker and let him have it right across the head. It stopped his foolishness right away. Turned out it stopped everything he'd ever done and stopped him from ever doing anything else again either.

Ma settled down in a little bit but things didn't get settled for a while. Bret's pa, cause Bret was only twenty himself, came up and when he saw what had happened he sent for a doctor for his no-account son. He also sent for the town Marshal.

Neither one of them helped the elder Scanlon. The doctor told him his son was dead right away and the Marshal told him he'd got what he deserved.

The Elder Mr Scanlon raised hell about that until the Marshal slapped his jaws and set him straight.

"You've known Bret was pulling this kind of shit all along. You couldn't keep him home to tend to his own wife and so you let him come down here and bother the serving girls. Well, now you see what it got him and the way I see it he got what he had coming to him.

He's already got two little bastards from serving girls he raped already and it was just his tough luck to try Peggy when her son was close enough to hear her screaming. I've done talked to the decent folk in the hotel and more'n ten have told me they heard Peggy calling for help. I ought to throw your sorry ass in jail for not helping her yourself, and I ain't give up on the idea completely yet, so get your ass back to running this hotel and keep your damned mouth shut or we'll be burying father and son together.

Old man Scanlon was mad as hell about it, but there weren't much he could do. He did take a swing at me when he left the room, but I still had holt of the poker so I slamed it into his gut and knocked the wind out of him and naturally I let him have a good one across his back when he hit the floor. Marshal Jackson had me cut that out pretty quick and then he sent me and mama on home.

Of course mama didn't work down to the hotel no more and she just helped gramma out around the house for the next two days.

On the third day a big tall man came out to see ma and me at grandpa's farm and it was sure a surprise.

Old man Scanlon had used some political pull he'd had and called for an investigation by the State Police. I didn't know what the State Police really were at the time, but apparently a big State Like Pennsylvania was so big it needed State Police.

I'm sure he didn't mean to, but Old Man Scanlon did us a real big favor doing that. The State Policeman who came to look into things was my mama's oldest brother Jed. There was a more than a little kissing and hugging of necks when he got there and at first Jed felt real bad for not comming to check on us before.

He told us word had gone around mama was killed the same time papa was and none of them had any reason to doubt such. Jed was sure enough sorry about it now though and he had blood in his eye over old man Scanlon trying to give us trouble over killing his worthless son.

Jed didn't even go to see old man Scanlon. He just went about his business investigating as he called it. Pete Scanlon got more than his money's worth in the investigation. Jed dug back into the old cases and found some of the women Bret had raped before. More than one of them told that Papa Pete had been right there with him.

I don't guess Jed should have done it, but after all, Miranda wasn't even a gleam in a defense attorney's eye back then. Jed got old man Scanlon alone out behind his hotel and beat the ever loving shit out of him.

Jed had done more investigating than anyone knew and he'd been able to get Pete's wife to tell her tale. It seems Bret had even been sniffing around his own ten year old daughter already and according to Pete's wife Pete had known all about it. Jed decided the whole thing would come out in a trial and wouldn't do a fucking thing to help anybody so Pete Scanlon was shot while trying to escape questioning.

The first move the wives made was to send someone over to see if they couldn't get mama to come back to work for them, but Jed nixed that idea right away.

"Peggy, you and Jake are coming to live with my wives and me on my farm. It'll be good for you to be with family again and it'll be good for Jake to learn how to make a living when he gets older. He might not want to be a farmer when he's grown, but it won't hurt a damned thing for him to know how it's done." Jed said.

It was a little funny to me how Jed said his wives as if he had more than one, but I didn't say word one about that. I won't say Jed threw his weight around in our little town, but he did have one more meeting about old man Scanlon and he came away from it with a settlement made up by the lawyer he'd hired to go visit Scanlon with him.

Jed came over to where we were staying with a damned nearly brand new connestoga wagon, a team of eight big strapping Missouri mules and five thousand dollars in gold gouble eagles. I was let in on the signing of the documents which the lawyer said were going to be sealed to protect the innocent. In the document Jed spelled out everything he'd found out about the deceased Scanlons and also everything he'd found out about the help Bret's father had provided for him.

Jed had also done some digging on the treatment of Bret's widow and being the kind of guy who couldn't let a shitass profit in any way if he could, he'd arranged for old man Scanlon to buy her out of her share of the hotel and of course his wife had taken all of his shit she wated by now and he'd had to buy her out too. What the hell, with him now dead he didn't have a bitch coming.

So, a week later we started on our way with our miniature wagon train towards Pittsburg Pennsylvania. One wagon holding mama's and my things and one holding Janey and Martha Scanlon's things. Pete's bank account had been healthy enough too secure enough cash for his son's widow and his X wife to get along on for a couple of years until they found a way to make a living or at least found a decent man to help them.

We pulled out of Philadelphia rolling up that eastern seaboard. We had our mules wound up and they were trotting like never before. New York City was ahead on the right, but we turned left and headed across the state and we didn't have a cop in sight, except Uncle Jed, and then Uncle Bill, and Uncle Bruce found us along the trail.

My Uncles were as nice as pie to Mama and me and to all the people with us in fact. They were hard on shitasses who tried to cause us trouble though.

For some reason six cowboys decided they'd try to hooraw our two wagons about fifty miles after we'd got started. They learned, right at the last, it wasn't the thing to do. My uncles hulled them like rotten watermelons, tied them across their saddles, and tied their horses onto the back of our wagons.

They stopped us in the next town and after a heated discussion with the town Marshql and a sound beating of same the wealthy men who'd lost sons in the deal were brought before a small town judge who was obviously scared shitless of getting crossways of the State Policce, them being rather new and all and still just a little scary.

The lawsuit was over quickly and we all thought the three thousand dollars in gold for damages was fair enough. We had lost a damned good mule during the shooting.

One of the boys' father had been overcome by grief over the loss of his son, but he soon found out it was even more painful to be over come by the ass whipping Jed gave him, especially when he saw my other Uncles rolling up their sleeves to spell Jed at his work.

As they say, all politics is local, and when the judge found out none of the locals had the stomach to really stand up to what the State Police were up to he brought his gavel down and found a total sum of three thousand in gold was due our family, to be paid immediately, if not sooner.

This diversion caused Jed and my other uncles to take us to Philedelphia so we could get a look at the birthplace of our country and also so the women would have a chance at some of the best shopping in these United States.

I managed to keep them down to only bluejeans and hickory work shirts for me, along with some handmade cowboy boots. They bought me four pair since they figured my feet had stopped growing since I had passed sixteen and all.

Jed and Bill took me shopping for a decent sidearm and bought me a Colt 44-40, double action no less and they also bought me a Winchester lever action in the same calibre, explaining how much better it would be for me to be able to use the same cartridges in both my rifle and revolver. They also found a Sharp's fifty-ninety in excellent condition at the shop of a gunsmith they knew, but they only bought it after trying it out behind his shop on a range he had set up back there.

You might say I was overwhelmed by the attention my uncles were showering on me and when I asked my mother about it she explained, sorta.

"They are my brothers Jake, and they were all friends of your father. I think they feel a little guilty about the bad things that happened to us and they're trying to make things right for us now, even though I never felt they actually let us down through any fault of their own."

"No matter, they seem determined to make sure you get a better start in life than you've had so far and to tell you the truth I don't think it'll hurt a thing," Mama told me, and I just tried to go with things they way they wanted to do them and I tried to learn everything they had to teach me.

It's a long way from Philedelphia to Pittsburg, expecially overland without taking any of the cannals. It left a lot of time for me to get riding lessons on the new sorrell stallion my uncles went in together to buy me. They also gave me plenty of shooting lessons and even more practice.

Every morning one of them would take out ahead of us and hide targets in the woods on either side of the road. They'd make a game of it and even if one of them saw the target first they wouldn't say anything about it and I was to keep my eyes peeled and drill the target as soon as I saw it. Of course I was supposed to make sure there was nothing near the target I wsn't supposed to shoot too. By the time we made it to Pittsburg I was a pretty good shot.

Jed stayed with us for the whole trip, but my other uncles dropped off or new ones came on. It was a real family trip and I was more than happy to be getting to know my family, or what I had left of it.

One night, just after we'd pulled off the road and set up a camp my uncles headed into town and my mother called me into the wagon to sleep, kinda early if you asked me.

It was one thing I'll never complain about. When I got into the back of the wagon my mother was already in bed with the covers up around her neck. I was a little embarrassed to shuck my clothes in front of her because I'd had a peek at her big firm titties before she pulled the covers up around them and my dick was sticking straight out.

She surprised me when I was down to my drawers because she said:

"Jake, take off your drawers befor you get into bed,"

I was too shy to ask her why so I just did it and tried to keep turned away from her as I slipped in under the covers beside her.

Seconds later, as her hand wrapped itself around my stiff dick I didn't give a care what she saw. She let the covers drop down off her titties as I got into bed and then she leaned over onto me and kissed me, but it wasn't like any good night kiss I'd ever had before.

It made me excited and I felt a surge in my dick, especially since she was pumping it up and back with her hand.

"Jake, your uncles have been teaching you how to handle your firearms and you need to know how, but you also need to know how to handle your main gun. The one I've got my hand on. There ain't no young girls around us for you to practice on, but me, Janey, and her mother talked it over and we're going to show you what it's all about. Now kiss me back this time and let your hands come up and play with my titties. This kind of learning is mostly about what it feels like and we intend to show you good and proper."

Show me she did. First she showed me how to kiss the French way and while she was at it she taught me just how to play with her titties to make her feel best. I soon learned to do a lot of teasing and sucking on her nipples even if I didn't get any milk for my trouble, and then she had me get my legs between hers while her hand guided my dick right where she watned it.

I didn't know to start with, but I soon found out it was right where I wanted it too. I doubt I'll ever forget how nice it felt to push my dick up into my mother's pussy and then pump away while I sucked on and played with her titties and later got both hands full of her round ass cheeks and pulled them up while I pouneded down into her honey pot.

She claimed she hadn't expected me to last very long on my first try and then she rolled me to my back and put her mouth to my dick for some sucking of her own.

Before quick could get ready my dick was harder than the long division I'd learned just a while ago in school. She pulled me over between her legs again and it lasted a lot longer this time even though it felt better almost from the first. She talked to me while I was doing it to her though and it made me more excited than ever.

"Jake, you know this is how babies get started don't you?" she asked me, whispering it right into my ear so soft and sexy sounding. When I told her I knew it she said.

"Well, I want you to root that thing way up me and give me a baby. If you do you can be the daddy of your own sister," she said, and the way she said it made me quiver and it also made me hump it to her harder and try my best to get it all the way up in her.

Even though we went at it a lot longer this time Mama still went right back to sucking me up hard again when we were done. She had my one eyed snake standing tall again in no time and just as she took her mouth off it there was a scratching on the canvass of the wagon.

"Is that you, Janey, if it is come right on in here," Mama said, and it was Janey. She'd come from her wagon dressed only in her nightgown, but she shucked it right off as soon as she got into the wagon. She and mama lay right beside each other on the bed and the two of them were a caution.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.