Revenge Inc - at Golden Grotto - Cover

Preview

Revenge Inc - at Golden Grotto

by Stultus

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Action/Adventure Story: The wise say that when you seek revenge, first go dig two graves, but is this preparation unnecessary if you can find a fast speedboat? A tale of loss and perhaps redemption, the first of a new series. Not many codes in this story, and they're mostly used incidentally. Lots of gunporn and gratuitous violence!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Violence   Military  

Thanks to my assortment of Editors, including Dragonsweb, Jacques Noir, RastaDevil, The Old Fart & WanderingScot and other advance readers that prefer to maintain deniability

Author's Note:

The first Revenge Inc story was supposed to end at Chapter Six, then the continuation of the story was to become the start of a new one. Upon reflection, since the start of Chapter Seven begins exactly where the last Chapter ended, this was rather pointless ... so despite the delay of a year between the old ending and the new continuation, this adventure is now complete and told in a single continuous storyline. The next Revenge Inc story of this series will be entirely new tale, and not updated here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.