You Are What You Are
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A very rich and very bad guy takes another man's wife to do with as he pleases.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex  

Rousted from her sleep by the twins, Molly soon found herself bound and leashed again and summarily led down yet another series of hallways to yet another room, which turned out to be a dining room.

Already seated were the twin boys, but at the end of the long low-slung table was a large Chinese man with a pony-tail, which Molly quickly deduced was Mai Ling's husband as both sets of twins carried his features and from whom it was easy to see where the boys got their size, but who were still a good three inches shorter than their father, whom Molly judged to be every bit of seven feet tall.

Taking her seat at the other end of the table with Len and Jen taking their seats opposite their brothers, Mai Ling positioned a small pillow next to her and bade Molly kneel on it, although she left her wrists bound behind her back.

Forced her to eat each bite as Mai Ling hand fed her, Molly had to bear the humiliation, and was also denied much family information as all conversation was in Chinese.

What she did notice, however, was that the man of the house never spoke and hardly paid any attention to her, other than to check out her breasts from time to time.

Led back down the hallways and back to Mai Ling's room after the meal, the twins once again took up their stations and prepared to begin issuing instructions, but Molly took the risk of asserting herself for the first time.

"We won't be needing you girls tonight," she boldly asserted, while at the same time putting a hand on each of their shoulders to usher them out of the big bedroom.

Surprised and somewhat frightened, they quickly made eye contact with Mai Ling, and to their even greater surprise, received a slight nod of permission before allowing Molly to shoo them out and close the door behind them.

"We might as well get comfortable," declared Molly, throwing three of the big pillows toward the head of the big bed, "I do my best work when I'm comfortable."

Still not saying anything, Mai Ling allowed Molly to slowly undress her and place her carefully folded clothes on a chair as Mai Ling arranged two of the big pillow under her head and upper back and a third one under her hips.

Quickly placing herself on her belly between Mai Ling's legs, Molly wrapped her arms around Mai Ling's massive thighs from below, braced herself with her elbows and once more buried her face in the big ugly woman's massive pussy.

Starting with bold strokes of her tongue on the long thick clit, Molly quickly noticed that without the audience of her two daughters Mai Ling's reactions to her ministrations were much more expressive and she quickly began to moan and gyrate her hips.

Placing her hand on the back of Molly's head and guiding her as she licked and sucked and probed deeply with her tongue, she also made sure Molly carefully lapped up the prolific flow of natural juices that emanated from her pussy until almost an hour had passed and Mai Ling had achieved three loud and boisterous orgasms.

"I think that calls for a drink," declared Molly, after Mai Ling's last orgasm, not bothering to ask for permission as she went to the wet bar and prepared them both a triple martini. Drinking in silence until she knew the time was right, Molly made her second big move of the night.

"When I was a little girl I wanted to be a detective," declared Molly, in a most friendly way, as she stared pensively into her drink, "and then I wanted to be a professor. Silly me."

Knowing there were no more moves to make, Molly waited in silence for some time, but her play was finally rewarded as Mai Ling spoke for the first time.

"I wanted to be a ballerina," declared Mai Ling, at first as expressionless as always, but then, unable to do otherwise, gave a little grin.

"Oh, me too," laughed Molly, "I guess every little girl does, but you must have been a good athlete. I noticed your picture over there of you in your track suit and there's a medal on your wall. A gold medal."

"The All China Games," informed Mai Ling, "I could have made the Olympics in the discus and shot, but my parents decided it was time for me to get married and give them grandchildren."

"So you had no choice," commiserated Molly.

"In China, girls do as they are told," responded Mai Ling.

"Well, you do have four wonderful children," offered Molly.

"Thank you," responded Mai Ling, "My husband is a good man. He had no more choice than I did, and he doesn't mind my ... proclivities.

Continuing until both the conversation and the large drinks were finished, Molly continued to assert herself.

"Mai Ling," began Molly, using her name for the first time and softly placing her hand on one of Mai Ling's big thighs, "I want you to know that I would like to make this a special evening ... anything you want, anything at all."

"In case, Mai Ling finally gave it all up, "For the rest of this evening I would like for you to be my girl."

"Then I shall be exactly that," declared Molly, as she leaned over onto Mai Ling and began sucking on one of her big nipples, switching from one to the other for almost a quarter hour until such time that Mai Ling decided it was time for some real action.

First helping Mai Ling to buckle up her strap-on, Molly then placed herself on her hands and knees and gave herself up to the big ugly Chinese woman, asking for exactly what she wanted and exactly how much, all the while loudly moaning and grunting and howling and screaming as Mai Ling proceeded to fuck the holy hell out of her.

Spending the rest of the night alternately eating Mai Ling's pussy, sucking on her big ugly tits and getting royally fucked in every position imaginable, she finally curled up in the big woman's arms and went to sleep, only to wake up totally alone, her clothes neatly folded on the end of the bed.

Taking a long shower, she finally exited the room only to be greeted in the hallway by Len and Jen and then led to a small room where they all sat in some small chairs.

"Mother was most pleased with yesterday," began Len, as she handed Molly an envelope with a check inside for five-thousand dollars and, mysteriously, a phone number written on a small piece of paper, "She would like for you to come back soon."

"That has never happened before," declared Jen, "never ever, and she's never given anyone that much money before either."

"No thanks," responded Molly, "I don't really care for popsicles up my ass, nor for licking your mother's ass-hole."

"Mother said to tell you it wouldn't be like that," assured Len, "It would only be like it was last night."

"In that case I would love to," responded Molly.

"There's something else," declared Jen, "In confidence, just between we three."

"Alright, of course" responded Molly

"About Len and me," began Jen, tentatively, "We have saved some money from our allowance. We have a thousand dollars each. I believe that's your fee?"

"You want to hire me?" asked Molly, "Is that what this phone number is?"

"Yes," assured both girls, nodding their heads enthusiastically.

"You want me to eat your pussy?" asked Molly, suppressing her amusement.

"Yes," declared Jen, "but we thought maybe, if you would like, it could go both ways."

"You want to eat my pussy?" asked Molly.

"So very much," declared Len.

"And that's it?" asked Molly.

"We'll, we thought maybe you might have your own equipment, you know ... that you like."

"You want to fuck me?" asked Molly.

"More than you can imagine," added Jen, "but so very politely, of course."

"Well, I'll have to think about that too," responded Molly.

"Please do," encouraged Len, "and there's just one more thing."

"Okay," responded Molly.

"Our brothers, they're not really bad guys, they just wanted to scare you," informed Len, "You know, so you wouldn't displease mother. We wanted it to be as easy on you as possible."

"Alright, I understand," assured Molly, but also ended the conversation, "and I'll keep your offer in mind."

Proceeding out the walk and to her Jeep, Molly saw the two twin brothers standing pretty much at attention with their backs up against the garage door and wondered if they were going to prevent her leaving, but upon climbing up into the seat she found a big bouquet of roses with a phone number written on the card, and upon further inspection she realized that the vehicle had been beautifully detailed right down to the tires.

Exiting the Jeep and approaching the two young men, Molly gave each of them a kiss on the cheek and offered her thanks for the work and the flowers, but was quite surprised by their response.

"I am Bo Chan, and I am Bo Chao," the young men introduced themselves, "We have a thousand dollars, each, if you would be interested. We very much hope you would be ... very much."

"Well now, Bo Chan and Bo Chao, thank you, it's very nice of you to offer," Molly assured them, "I will have to think about it."


Two days later Molly took her seat at the big table in Sammy's office across from Sammy and Estelle and Ernie.

Gauging their mood carefully, she could tell they were anxiously awaiting her reaction to having been set up with Mai Ling, but not giving them the satisfaction of any response on her part, she simply waited in silence, forcing them to make the first move.

"Sorry about the hard gig," began Estelle, finally, in a compensatory tone, "I had to see for myself if you could handle yourself. You did exceedingly well. I got a call from Mai Ling two days ago. She want's you to come back. That's never happened before."

"Well, I will certainly do that," declared Molly.

"What?" responded Estelle, obviously surprised, "You want to go back?"

"Unless you have another plan to get the statue," responded Molly, "I mean, come on, I knew you didn't send me in there just to eat pussy, so I kept my eyes open and I spotted it as I was going down the hall.

It's a miniature statue called 'The Fisherman.'" It's Ming Dynasty. It's only four inches tall and it's worth 2.4 million dollars and it's in the library. The Chinese love small treasures."

"I told you she had what it takes," declared Sammy, with a big grin.

"I'll be damned," declared Estelle.

"Alright then," declared Sammy, "Now we just have to figure out a way to get it."

"It's simple," replied Molly, "I'm going to throw it in the trash."

"Elaborate," encouraged Estelle.

"Simple is best," reiterated Molly, "I'll stick a replica up my ass, inside a condom of course, and replace the real one. I won't be able to take it out, even in my ass, because it will have a sensor, but the Ling's are fanatical about household trash. They don't even have trash cans, they have recepticals in the walls. The trash goes down chutes to the basement and the boys take it out to the alley twice a day.

"I can get a trash truck, no problem," declared Ernie.

"Mai Ling likes her martini's," declared Molly, "All I have to do is eat her pussy and let her fuck me and she'll be ready to do some drinking. I'll slip her a mickey. When she nods off I'll make my way to the library, throw the statue in the trash and replace it with the fake one. The next morning I'll leave like nothing ever happened."

"How are you going to get the mickey in?" asked Ernie, "I assume they take your clothes when you first arrive."

"They do, and they search them as well," affirmed Molly, with a slight grin, "so all of you are going to buy me a nice ring. It will have a threaded stone and just enough room below it to hold the powder. It will have to be potent, but that should be no problem."

"They just bought the statue two years ago," declared Sammy, "They probably won't ever sell it, or at least until the inheritance transition. If the fake is a good one they'll never know."

"You know you'll have to go back a few times after that so they don't get suspicious," warned Estelle.

"How much pussy would you eat for a million bucks?" asked Molly.

"Who said you get a million bucks?" Sammy suddenly jumped in.

"I did," declared Molly, "and from now on you can get your own pussy. I might give you a little, bye and bye, and I might not."

"You said she had what it takes," Estelle grinned at Sammy, as he frowned.

"Here's the deal," countered Sammy, "The statue is worth 2.4 million. That means we can only get 2.2 on the black market. Ernie gets two hundred grand for security. If something happens he'll have to go in there and get you out. That leaves two million.

We'll have to get a first class forger we can trust and that'll run 250 grand. It was Estelle's intell so she'll get 500 grand and I get 500 grand as the fence. That leaves you with 750."

"Deal," declared Molly, "And what I said about the pussy still goes."

"Deal," agreed Sammy, "but you know you'll want it from time to time, I'm that good."

"I know," laughed Molly, prompting the others to join in, "but if I do it won't be because you're that good, it will be because I'm that bad."


Making sure Mai Ling was down hard by shaking her leg and slapping her face, and then slapping her again just for fun, Molly then slipped out of the room in her birthday suit and carefully made her way down the hall to the library.

Squatting down and removing the fake statue from her rectum, she quickly made the switch, put the real statue down the trash chute and began retracing her route back down the hallways towards Mai Ling's room, but she had no more than turned the second corner before bumping into Mai Ling's husband.

"What in the hell are you doing?" he asked brusquely.

"Well, I was looking for you," bluffed Molly.

"Maybe if I break your arm you'll be more forthcoming," he threatened, a menacing look on his face.

"Hey, take it easy, big guy," Molly scrambled, stepping forward and placing her hand on his chest in an obvious flirtation, "I saw you at supper last time, remember? I happen to think you're very handsome and you can't blame a girl for wanting to make a little extra money."

"Where's Mai Ling?" he asked.

"Asleep," grinned Molly, now pushing slightly up against him, "Between me and the martinis she needed a rest."

"How much money?" he asked, now letting down his guard.

"The usual, a thousand for the first hour, and 250 an hour after that, for as long as you want, whatever you want," answered Molly, smiling up at him alluringly.

"Follow me," he ordered, simply, as he proceed down another set of hallways and finally to another large bedroom, which Molly realized was his.

"This is very nice. You have very good taste," offered Molly as she sat on the bed and watched him remove his big bright red robe and return it to the closet, revealing his massive nude body, as well as the biggest balls and thickest penis she had ever actually seen in person.

His testicles being almost as large as Molly's fist, they were held high and tight by his scrotum and perfectly complemented the aura of a large and powerful man who was every bit of seven feet tall, but it was his penis that captured her imagination.

Sheathed in a creamy smooth covering which had to bulge profoundly as it flowed over a massive head, the foreskin was more than adequate as it curled up into a long point extending well below all that it had to cover.

His penis being of the type that protruded straight out from his body before making a sharp turn downward, the particular anatomical arrangement freed his dick from any encumbrance presented by his testicles and thus was left to swing freely, and it did so abundantly, giving Molly an enticing show.

While most of the women Molly had talked to about such things found that particular shape the least attractive, Molly found it strangely compelling. She found it decidedly primal, reminding her of the lesser beasts, their power and their raw sexuality on those days when reproduction is the order of the day and is, in fact, a matter of life and death.

Thus stimulated, the sight of the big head swinging about, with it's long foreskin both intrigued and excited her.

Thinking such thoughts, she noticed an undeniable warming to her pussy and she couldn't wait to get that big thick dick inside her, but what brought excitement also brought fear in the knowledge that she was soon to be helpless.

She knew that big dangling dick, even when attached to a man she didn't even know or wasn't even particularly attracted to, could make her give it all up big time.

"I'm Molly, what's your name?" she asked, as her eyes taking every opportunity to glance at the massive instrument.

"Ling Chen Ho," he answered, but in the American style it is Chen Ho Ling."

"Pleased to meet you," Molly offered, now leaning back onto her elbows and opening her legs slightly, offering an enticing yet not brazen view of her pussy.

"I'm pleased to meet you," he responded politely, but perplexed Molly a bit as he initiated the intercom and carried on a short conversation in Chinese before finally approaching her.

Simply positioning himself with his dick in her face as she sat on the end of the bed, Molly knew the first thing she had to do was the last thing she wanted to do, but with no other alternative, she pushed the ample foreskin back with one hand, took the big head of his dick in her mouth and began massaging it with her lips and tongue.

Knowing it was too thick to get down her throat as she could so easily do with a lesser member, she stroked it as deeply as she was able and pleasured it as best she could with her lips and tongue, slowly coaxing it to it's maximum proportions, which she knew by much experience was a full ten inches.

Wishing he would take advantage of his readiness, but to no avail, she was forced to keep sucking and stroking for almost another quarter hour before there was a soft knocking at the door and Chen Ho presented her with a most surprising twist.

"You are petite, and I am large," he began, "Will you be able to accomodate my penis in it's entirety?"

"Yes," answered Molly, somewhat surprised, but also pleased by the question, "thank you for asking."

"You're welcome," he assured her, but I'm asking not only for myself."

"What do you mean?" asked Molly.

"I am referring to my son's," he continued, now in a more personal, and almost kindly tone that Molly could tell reflected his love for them, "They have now achieved their twenty-first year and they have not yet known a woman. They have been very patient and I would like to reward them. I also know they are quite fascinated by you. They might, therefore, be somewhat over-eager and lack some finesse ... and their anatomy exactly duplicates mine."

"It won't be a problem," assured Molly, "If you are sure this is what you want to do."

"It is," he informed her, simply.

"Very well," agreed Molly, knowing she had no alternative but to play the professional prostitute, but she was also both amused and intrigued by the prospect of bringing a couple of virgins up to speed, "but the fee is per person as well as the hourly."

"Agreed," he responded, simply, before giving the two young men permission to enter with a word through the door in Chinese.

Entering cautiously, but also curiously holding a chess set and a timer, they stood politely after closing the door behind them, their great surprise at the sight of their nude father, his massive erection and the equally nude Molly requiring they both take a moment to compose themselves as they waited for their father's instructions, which he gave in the form of a motion of his hand, indicating they should be seated around a small table next to the bed.

Joining them at the table, he spent some time talking to them, their conversation occasionally punctuated by nods of understanding and even a few questions before he once again stood up and turned his attention to Molly.

Motioning her to the center of the bed, he positioned himself on his knees between her legs as he lubricated his dick with some of his own spittle before settling onto his elbows over her.

Pushing her legs high in the air with his massive thighs as he slowly worked himself into her, Molly soon became fully splayed, her heels pointed at the ceiling, her head centered under Chen Ho's chest and his massive dick fully embedded in her pussy.

Always forced to respond to being mounted by issuing all manner of grunts and groans, Molly had to also deal with the extra embarrassment of having to do so much louder and longer than usual due to the size of Chen Ho's dick, and as hard as she tried not to, she quickly filled the room with her natural sounds as she adjusted to the big stick of meat inside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.