Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Preview

Becky and Her Son

by Gary Johns

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, Consensual, True Story, Incest, Mother, Son, First, Anal Sex, Pregnancy,

Erotica Sex Story: This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

This is story is based on a true-life experience. The people are real and the mother is in fact pregnant. They are very much in love and are living together as husband and wife. She read several of my stories and realized that she wanted/needed to act on her desire to make love to her son.

Only part of this story is true. John does in fact have a friend named Andrew and he and Andrew fucked Becky. The rest is fantasy.

As usual, this story has an illustrated version. If you want a copy E-mail me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.