Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 33

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I turned my body toward her, bent down and kissed her. We were blocked from the view from the store because of the location we were parked at. The rest of the area was blocked by my mates standing around so no one could actually see Collette. As we were kissing Tewnia and Liya stepped in and started fondling her titties and butt. They were stroking her legs through her brown slacks and one of them had pulled her blue shirt up to reveal a black and pink lace bra. Her nipples were erect and they were straining to get out of the lace prison they were encased in. With one hand I released the 3 clasps of her bra. Her breasts felt very firm as I massaged them. Liya had stuck her tiny arm down Collette's pants and I could see her hand movement between Collette's legs. She was giving Collette a finger job and Collette's legs were getting wobbly.

I moved down to suck on her tits as Miya bent down to kiss her. This startled her at first but she soon was tongue fighting with Miya, her hands busily massaging and tweaking Miya's nipples. She was rapidly going weak in the knees so I let her slump to the ground. I positioned her on her knees and she dropped her chest to the ground and wiggled her ass for me. Junior was ready so while everyone watched for trouble, I got behind her and plowed her furrow. I slipped easily into her cunt.

She was amazingly tight for a "Senior citizen". I was enjoying the stroking and Collette was wiggling her ass for me. We had been doing the bump uglies for about five minutes before she began cumming. She had a good one and slumped down. It was then I heard the huff and puff of someone else playing hide the salami. I looked to my right and there was Billy in the same position, with my mates and Maria and Lisa blocking for him. Carolyn was getting butt banged and loving every minute of it. Billy was stroking in and out like a steam locomotive. Her huge chest fruit were swinging in the breeze, freed from the cast iron containment field, aka and industrial strength bra. It had 6 clasps to it. No one could one hand that bra not even me! I wanted to reach over and touch, but we were too far away to make it a casual thing. I didn't want to spoil the mood. I was still slowly stroking my rod in Collette's juicy pus. I must have been hitting the right spot because she was getting all worked up again. I increased my speed and the pressure I was applying. I played with her cunt lips as I stroked. Next I got my thumb coated in her juice. I scooped up a bunch of the juice with my fingers and smeared it on her ass hole. With my thumb well lubricated, I started to ease in into Never, Never Land.

She tensed and I suggested she relax. She did and my thumb finished its journey. I was playing her like a finely crafted violin. I could feel the extra pressure my thumb provided. Her cunt and ass were contracting in concert with each other. She quickly approached her orgasm. She bit on her vest to keep the world from hearing. Just as she came, I spurted out ribbons of cum into her vagina. The contact with my sperm caused a continued increase of activity. She started to buck against the thrust. Soon I was forcibly slamming my rod into her. The next thing she did was shudder and collapse. She fell off my pole and I could see her twat pulsating. I glanced over at Carolyn and the same scene was unfolding there. Her natural Dolly Parton imitations were swinging free. I could see her whole body shiver when she came.

This surrealistic scene had to come to an end. We were in danger of discovery. I pulled away from Collette and a big glob of sperm followed. It was running down her leg when Shanana swooped down and licked it up. She proceeded to clean up Collette's cunt too. Both women enjoyed the time together. Once everyone got put back together, we said our goodbyes. Just before we pulled out, the girls showed us their tits once more and said in unison "Thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart!"

The truck was only 1/4 full, so we decided to stay in Midland overnight. Billy had called ahead and reserved a block of suites at the Marriot Courtyard, almost directly across from Sam's. We got 3 adjacent suites. All had double king size beds. My crew took the ones that had the adjoining door and Billy, Maria and Lisa took the 3rd. First thing we did was call out to the ranch. Sam answered and I told him we wouldn't be back til tomorrow and asked him to hold the fort down. He said he would and not to worry. I told him I trusted him to take care of it. With that I hung up the phone and turned my attention to my ladies. They had discovered the bathrooms. They were huge and both had Jacuzzi's in them. I noticed that Shira was on the main sitting room couch, covered with a blanket, fast asleep. I used the rheostat to lower the light. We then adjourned to the bedroom/bath on the left.

I sent Shanana to the other one to retrieve all the towels that were there. I sent the girls into the tub except Miya. I got her to help me move the beds together. Before we went in to the bathroom, everything was set for later. There they were, all of my mates in the water. Shanana had figured out how to get it going. Who was I to with withhold my services? I was naked in the wink of the eye. I climbed in the extremely crowded tub. With a smirk I turned on the water jets. Several of the girls screamed, Tewnia jumped out and Dina climbed up on me. Her knee was in the worst possible place as I doubled over in pain. I quickly turned the jets off and moved Dina off me. Liya had climbed up on Miya's shoulder. It would have been funny if I hadn't been hurting so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.