Emma: the Beautiful Girl With the Suckable Bonus - Cover

Emma: the Beautiful Girl With the Suckable Bonus

by JonnyLove

Copyright© 2010 by JonnyLove

Erotica Sex Story: Story of a girl I picked up in a club last year. Her name was Emma. When we headed to my apartment, we hit it off and began making out. After long, I found her suprise present for me. A rock hard cock. After slight hesitation, I suck it like a lollipop before fucking her tight little hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including TransGender   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   .

I had picked up this chick from the club and thought I'd bring her back to my apartment. Her name was Emma. She was so hot. She was about six feet tall, she had shoulder-length blonde hair and nice big tits. She was wearing a short black tube dress, showing off her beautifully tanned legs and wore black, open toe heels, showing off her soft, feminine feet.

When we got to my door, she couldn't keep her hands off me. She rubbed her hand on my crotch and on my chest, softly kissing my cheek. I opened the door and walked inside, Emma following me. The second I closed the door, she lunged in and threw her hands around me, forcing her tongue into my open mouth. I reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks as our tongues carressed one another. We broke apart and she began to walk towards my couch. She bent over and lifted her dress just slightly, allowing me to see her panties. I licked my lips.

"Come over here, baby." She said.

I did what she said and approached her. She turned around and dropped to her knees. After unzipping my jeans, she pulled out my cock and began to work on it with her hands. "You gonna get hard for me, baby?" She asked me.

"You know I am." I replied.

As my cock began to harden, she wrapped her lips around it and began to slide her head up and down my cock, pumping it with her closed fist at the same time. I tilted my head back to the sheer pleasure of it. It wasn't long before she began to spit on my glans and pump on it some more. She stopped for a second so that she could pull her dress up her body and over her shoulders, throwing it on the floor beside her. She pulled off her bra and gave me a good look at her tits. Like a man possessed, I pulled her to her feet and began to lick her beautiful nipples. She moaned as I moved my tongue around the nipples, making them stand up. "I wanna eat your pussy, baby." I said as I got to my knees.

She giggled as I began to pull down her panties. What I found next left me shocked. A rock hard penis pointed forward between her legs. I looked up at her and she licked her lips. I thought to myself, 'When will I get an oppurtunity like this again?' and before I could react, she grabbed my head and forced her cock into my mouth. I've gotta say, I loved the feeling of her cock in my mouth. She forced my head backwards and forwards, up and down the shaft of her penis. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy it. She moaned as I took her cock. It felt so good. I reached my hand through her legs and began to rub her little asshole. She widened her stance and allowed me to push my finger inside. She moaned as I moved my finger around in circular motion inside her ass. As I did this, I took her cock deep into my throat. I pulled the cock out of my mouth. "Turn around."

She turned around and bent down, her asshole puckering up. I licked up and down her ass crack before pushing my tongue inside. She moaned as I licked her shithole clean. I stiffened my tongue and pecked at her asshole, my tongue sliding in and out in fast motion. She enjoyed every second of it, as did I.

I stood up and rubbed the head of my penis up and down her asscrack, teasing her. "Don't tease me baby! Fuck me!" She called. I obeyed her wish and slid my penis into her moist asshole. She moaned as I slowly pushed it inside as deep as I could possibly get it. When I had reached the maximum depth, I pulled it back and then pushed it straight back in. My thrusting picked up as my precum moistened her asshole further. As I thrusted at her asshole, I gripped onto her hips.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.