The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

John had always thought of a Convent as a very sedate, even highly controlled environment where laughing or even speaking was forbidden. A place where everyone walked with cloistered hands, eyes and in totally concealing habits, their bodies.

"This is no ordinary Convent," John thought. "No men allowed was not the rule in this Order's Convent!"

He laughed to himself at that thought and 'Peppered' seemed a good way to describe what he saw. Throughout the large throng eating before him were girls and women in robes of all colors ... Yellow, White, Blue and many Rose. There were even a couple of visitors in Purple.

But peppered was the thought that had started him thinking about the beauty of the Convent. The fact it was not the stark group of black and white garbed indistinguishable women he had expected to encounter here, had surprised him.

Before him the many colors of the women's robes were bright and vibrant. Adornments galore indicated they were all different, individuals in their own right. Many had an extra sash or two. A pin or more on their epaulet. One or more Rose stars on their right sleeve.

Some had the Barren Cross of the Order hanging from the wooden linked chains around their neck. Everyone was wearing a tunic of some color. But sprinkled generously throughout were the light and dark browns giving the throng the look of pepper mixed into a delicious Western Omelet.

"It looks good enough to Eat!" he thought to himself as he made the 'Omelet' analogy. He almost choked on the wine he had just swallowed when he realized he was looking right at Page Judith's face with that thought. There was something in her eyes as she looked back at him. He couldn't define the sparkle in her eyes other than it looked like hope and sadness, swirled together. John had the feeling there was more to the way she looked at him, perhaps desire. The same mixed expression came from her face and the smile on her lips.

Setting his glass down, lest he take another swallow and actually choke on his thought, he smiled at Page Judith. Her expression immediately changed as if his smile had turned on hers. Anything in her smile that was not pure hope or contentment faded.

The thing that amazed him was her reaction to his smile and him to hers. Both their faces turned brighter and stronger. In moments the two were laughing at each other. He realized there was a warmth that had developed between them and he felt comfortable with that idea.

Something else that surprised John was the almost casual way the meal went. Out of respect, everyone waited for Mother Superior to begin the meal with a Blessing. The end of the meal was less defined. He'd sort of expected a formal Benediction but noticed, when they had completed eating, most would sit and chat for a while, then leave everything at their places. Apparently the Dining Room staff took care of clearing up after everyone.

As each person rose from their chair, they folded their hands in front of them as if in prayer and bowed. The bow was not returned nor directed at anyone in particular. To John, it looked like it was 'Thanks' for the meal and appreciation for the Stewardship of the Order.

Page Judith turned to each of the Twins and with a lean accompanied by a covering hand, whispered something eliciting a smile from each of them. Then the three as a group smiled at John. Page Judith bobbled her head left to right twice. It was a clear indication it was time for them to leave.

He mentioned to Mary, "I think my Page and the Sentries are telling me we're going to head off." The three across the table from him and John rose together. After their hands were placed in front of them as if in prayer, they all bowed.

Sam and Samantha each took one of Page Judith's hands and they moved around the table to John's side. The Sentries picked up their gear from the niche and the pegs. Leaving was not formal except by custom, members from the Head Table turned toward Mother Superior, said "Goodnight, Mother Superior" and bowed. Their statement was recognized with a nod of her head and the statement, "Goodnight my Children. Go with God."

Page Judith took John's hand and moved to the nearby door, opened it and led the group back into the Chapel's anteroom. Once the door was closed behind the group, Page Judith kissed each of the Twins and said "Goodnight." The pair moved over and down the stairway to the Catacombs, the quickest and easiest way back to Mother Superior's quarters.

She turned to John saying, "Thank you," stood on tiptoes and they exchanged a kiss. Keeping hold of his hand, Page Judith led John out of the anteroom through the door by the stairway and into the hallway. Turning left, the two moved on to the Chapel's vestibule. Looking longingly up the stairway now in front of them, Page Judith winked at John saying, "It's too bad they never installed elevators in this place."

"It's good exercise," he joked then added, "You could have chosen something lower than the fourth floor!"

Page Judith smiled at him and held it briefly. "It's for privacy," she said. "There's hardly anyone else up there, especially after 'Lights Out' so it's real quiet. I can read, sing or play my CD Player a little loud and there's no one who will complain."

When John had been in her bedroom before, he'd noticed a few 'Male' items in a tray on top of her dresser beside one filled with 'Female' ones. Shaving cream, razor, soap and deodorant were all definitely male. Remembering that, he added to what she said with, "And plenty of sex too."

"Well, that too," she admitted. "You know we're not celibate here at the Convent although it feels like it for me. It's been three months since I've had any."

"How come?" John asked.

"Just been too busy," Page Judith admitted as she started pulling John up the long set of stairs ahead of them.

"Regarding sex," she continued, "We encourage mutual appreciation of the physical side of living God gave to us. Rather than forbidding it like almost all religions do, we rejoice in it.

"The fable about not hiding your attributes, candle if you may, under a basket we believe meant sex too. Perhaps we go toward the extreme here," she continued as she released his hand and took a couple of quick steps up reach the landing ahead of him. Turning, she lifted her tunic and twirled. "We're always showing ourselves off and it makes us feel good too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.