Haunted Mansion - Cover

Haunted Mansion

Copyright© 2010 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 6 Teens enter a haunted mansion and experience body altering effects. Inspired re-write of Ed Miller's Haunted House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Laying awake in my room on the third night, I recapped the highlights of the evening in my head, while laying naked on my bed, ever so slowly stroking my cock.

Natalie had really appreciated me bringing her the sandwiches. I ended up staying in the room with her for over five hours, just talking. By the end of the night, we were actually best friends, rather than it feeling like it.

She was the sweetest girl, years ahead of her maturity. That was before age regression, as she now looked like she just had her 12th birthday. Her height had slowed down to 4'10. She still kept on her hugely oversized and starched sweatsuit.

"I haven't decided if I want to keep this body or not, and I don't want you to give an opinion on it, forcing me to make a decision one way or the other. Also, I am resolute to not have sex just because some stupid haunted house wants me to. " ... was her justification.

We talked about everything, very candidly as well. At one point I told her that I would like for her to be my girlfriend, in which she broke out in a huge smile, blushed, and said that she would love that too. That look on her face still made my heart (and other stuff) tremble.

But after a moment of introspection, she slightly changed her mind. "I know it is extremely difficult to keep control in this house, and I don't want our relationship to be compromised by this place. How about the second we step out of this house, I will be yours. Uh, I mean your girlfriend?

"I couldn't ask for anything more. Except maybe to seal the deal with a kiss. I promise it will stay just that."

"Okay"

Without further adieu, I crossed the room to where she was sitting up on the bed. Looking into each other's eyes for the longest time while I mentally seared the image of her impossibly large brown eyes into my head forever. Right before our noses began to cross paths, our eyes closed and our lips me in an extremely timid and soft kiss on both our parts. My dick shot straight as an arrow in my shorts, and began leaking pre-cum.

We broke our kiss for a slight second, and then I tenderly reached in for another, which became more forceful, and slowly at first, our mouths opened up. Then a flicker her, and a flicker there of tongue, then all out French-kissing. I reached my hands up to hold her delicate face in them, and she had her wrists locked around my head. We were both soon panting in complete desperation into each other's mouths.

Remembering my promise, I pulled away, breaking the best kiss I have ever seen or felt. She looked ravenous, and like she was ready to spring across the room to get me.

"Natalie" I said "Remember yourself, this is the house talking. I better go to my room, before we do anything else. But that was the best kiss ever"

Breathing deeply, she replied "Ditto. I cant wait until we step across that doorway tomorrow and leave this place."

Standing in the doorway, I said "Me too, but so that we will finally be together."

Smiling broadly again in a sheepish way, she waved goodnight, and blew me a kiss.

I had locked the door from the inside, and closed it behind me. I could swear I heard some muffled grunts from the other side of the door.

I made my way back to my room, stripped down and was now stroking my cock to relieve some serious pressure.

CREAK, a floorboard said.

Snapping my eyes open, and my head to the sound, I could see the silhouette of a very skinny and very tall girl.

"Hey Ginger, what's up" I said, thinking for a second about pulling the covers over me, but deciding against. I had a free reign until the morning, and at this point, what the hell.

"Brad's asleep, and Kaci wants to play with Brittany's tits before she changes back tomorrow. And I think fucking Kaci's cock was on Brittany's mind as well. I hadn't seen you all evening, so I thought I would check ... Mind if I..." Motioning to my cock.

That was apparently a rhetorical question as she straddled me anyways, rubbing my cock around her layers of meaty pussy lips before sinking my cock slowly into her.

"Where ... ugh ... have you ... nnngg ... been?" She said continuing the conversation.

"With Natalie. Took dinner. Nothing. Happened. I said in-between her hips slamming down. She had me to the hilt now... "We'll be. Going steady. Tomorrow ... whenweleave ... unnnggghhh" I grunted as my orgasm washed over me. It was pretty intense, from hours of neglect and hardness.

"Good for you" she purred as she slowed down for a second for me to catch my breath. "I think you'll make a good fit, you're both very nice people and will treat each other right. What are her changes?"

"Don't know, her outfit doesn't reveal anything. But she looks younger, about 12, and is 3 inches shorter. I guess either her body reversed and she still needs to go through puberty, or there is something pretty wild going on. Doesn't matter, I love her, for her, not for her body. And even if she looks younger, I know her real age." I can't believe I just said I loved her, but it was true enough. Ironic, considering I was fucking this red-head at the moment.

Ginger's orgasm must have been coming on from her grinding her clit against my pubic bone. She began bucking against me so hard I heard her ass cheeks slapping together loudly from the motion. She growled out her orgasm and collapsed on top of me, still gently humping me.

"What's going on with you and Kaci?" I asked, as I pulled us into a sitting position, her still impaled in my lap, kness bent with her calves under her thighs. I put my hands deep under her ass and used my strength to pull her up and down on my dick. She responded by lifting herself up and down on me.

"You noticed? Perceptive. Yes, we have acknowledged our feeling for each other, and will both be keeping our bodies when we leave ... and will be an item too. However, we will probably always swing a little, since I don't have the equipment to completely take care of her."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.