Haunted Mansion - Cover

Haunted Mansion

Copyright© 2010 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 6 Teens enter a haunted mansion and experience body altering effects. Inspired re-write of Ed Miller's Haunted House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

"Mmmmmh" I groaned to myself, as I came in my dream. But the second I finished, it felt like a half-dozen girls were giving me a blowjob at once. Pretty soon I couldn't take it anymore, and began humping, leading to release. And the dream cycled over and over ... until.

I slowly began to realize that it wasn't a dream. In each of my hands was a heavy boob, and my dick was slipping rapidly in and out of Brittany. I couldn't see her in the complete blackness of the night, but it was obviously her. We were in a spooning position, and everytime I came, I would stop humping her, and her pussy would involuntarily milk me until I couldn't help but fuck her again. We just lay like that for a long time, letting our bodies go on autopilot.

It was erotic to hear her moaning in her sleep.

I let myself fall back asleep after the next orgasm...

Getting up, I was surprised to see the sun so high in the sky. I must have really slept. I took a quick shower to rinse the sticky semen that collected on my during the night. Afterwards I started to get dressed and got lazy, just putting on the boxers. Hell, I had slept with everyone that was going to see me in them, except my brother of course. I was probably going to be taking everything off again at some point.

Heading downstairs, I saw that I wasn't the only one that overslept. It was almost 11, and we were all loitering around the kitchen for breakfast. Also, I wasn't the only one who had gotten lazy on the dress code.

Brad was completely nude, just walking around with a half-hard cock.

Brittany was wearing her bra (for support obviously) but nothing on the bottom, her hair was loose.

Kaci just wore a long t-shirt that came to mid-thigh on her, so her cock was more than half-way hanging out. Hair in a ponytail.

Ginger wore a tiny super thin white tank top, and some boy shorts that made her ass look even bigger, and gave her a massive camel toe. She had her hair in pigtails.

"I just got back from giving Natalie some breakfast" Ginger said "She said that you were an absolute gentleman last night." Looking right at me.

"She's a sweet girl, I am just looking out for her."

After breakfast, we measured up again, but there were no further size differences. We all breathed a sigh of relief upon that discovery.

"Alright, 24 hours left to go..." Brittany said, looking at the wall clock that read noon.

Feeling bold, I grabbed Kacy and Ginger's hands and pulled them into the adjoining sitting room. I kissed Ginger full on the lips until we were making out, while Kaci pulled off her shirt. Then I picked Kaci up in my arms and kissed her the same, while Ginger peeled off her shorts.

For some reason Kaci's cock didn't bother me. I would never let myself be around a boy' junk like this, but Kaci was cool, pretty, and most importantly to me, had a nice wet pussy. So I didn't really care if it was poking me in the stomach and chest, but I wasn't too keen on jerking her off.

If she kept her body when we left, I figured she would need a bisexual man to make her happy. But on the other hand, upon seeing the look that her and Ginger were sharing right now as I sucked on her tits, I think she may have found her connection in life. Good thing they already lived together.

Pulling Kaci on the couch above me, I faced her away, and lowered her onto my cock. Her pussy was heaven as it made a slight slurping noise as I pulled her weight down on top of me. When she bottomed out, we both grunted with satisfaction. I reached around, cupped her boobs and pulled her into my chest.

Ginger climbed on top of us, and spread her impossibly long legs wide, straddling us both. She massaged Kaci's dickhead with her immense labia for a minute before sinking herself down onto it.

Kaci latched onto her lover's tits with her mouth as Ginger began rocking back and forth onto the small hermaphrodite. The pressure of her gentle fucking was transferred to me, making my cock fuck Kaci with an inch back and forth at a time.

The pace was slow enough that I could watch these two girls go at it, with a handful of boobs to play with, and not blow my load too soon. A half mirror on a nearby wall gave me a great shot of Ginger's ass as it gently swayed up and down, the generous mass exaggerated movements rippling softly.

Brittany and Brad joined us in the room to make the orgy complete. Brad simply just banged her doggy-style on the floor next to us. His hands wrapped completely around her tiny waist, her slowly built up speed until he was slam-fucking his former girlfriend. Her head jerked and rolled around her shoulders as she powerlessly endured her overlapping orgasms. I wondered for a brief moment before my first orgasm hit me if they had made up or if she was just enjoying sex with him on a casual basis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.