Haunted Mansion - Cover

Haunted Mansion

Copyright© 2010 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 6 Teens enter a haunted mansion and experience body altering effects. Inspired re-write of Ed Miller's Haunted House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Waking up an hour or so later, I finally pulled my clothes back on, and left the study. Only two doors down I heard the unmistakable sounds of sex.

Peering into the sitting room, I was taken back at the sight I saw.

My brother was standing tall, naked, and proud, as Kaci was working over his thick cock with her hands and mouth. Their relative height difference meant that she only had to hunch over slightly in order to somehow wedge his think head into her dainty mouth. Her hands roughly stroked the remainder of him.

He wasn't anywhere near as long as I was getting (probably about 7.5"), but he was thick, she had both hands wrapped around him, and they only overlapped a little. Even the veins on his cock matched his bulging muscles, standing out proudly. His large balls, about the same size as mine, didn't hang down the same, but were tightly wedged right underneath his dick.

Kaci, for her part had continued to develop from last night. She now had respectable boobs. They were large for her frame, but not really compared to most women. They swung and bounced around her chest like she has had them a while. They had a nice tear-drop shape to them, not conical or super-pert.

Meanwhile, Ginger was on her knees, sucking Kaci off. Yup. Kaci's clit had grown into a full-sized cock, complete with a head and everything. She looked to be longer than Brad, but much thinner, and shorter than me. Instead of thick veins, hers looked much smoother. From the angle I had, she didn't have balls, but I could still see her smooth snatch underneath.

As I watched this odd threesome, I couldn't help but rub my cock through my jeans, creating an ever spreading wet spot.

Soon enough, Kaci popped Brad's cock out of her mouth as her face contorted in ecstasy. Ginger knew what was coming, and leaned back, pulling her gorgeous hair out of the way with one hand, while rapidly jerking the 13 year old girl-cock that belonged to her step-sister.

Kaci's cum was a little different than mine, or for that matter, most men's. Instead of shot ... shot ... shot, in a straight stream, each getting smaller, it just sort of gushed out of her, like a fountain, ebbing and flowing, in a wide angle. Needless to say, within 10 seconds, she had cum a small bucket load, all over Ginger's tits and stomach. Small little rivers of runny semen was visibly running down Ginger's long hips.

Kaci sat down, visibly shaken, and laid on her back, struggling to catch her breath from what was obviously an awesome first blowjob. Ginger crawled on top of her, and as the tow horny girls made out, Ginger lowered herself to smother the smaller girl's torso with her own cum. It was oddly erotic, seeing the passion these two girls(?) shared for each other.

Brad, didn't look like he was through. I saw him beat off a little as the tiny hermaphrodite ejaculated, but now it looked like he wanted some pussy. He walked right up to Ginger's large swaying ass, and roughly shoved his bulbous cock into her roast beef snatch.

I could see Ginger arched her back and cock her head, even as Kaci kept a firm grip on her lower lip with her mouth. A loud groan emanated from the back of her throat as Brad began thrusting his cock into her, and she went back to making out with Kaci with a vengeance. Her pussy was so meaty and wet, I could hear the wet slurping sounds as Brad's wide dick fucked her cunt.

I was lost in the voyeurism of it all, slowing squeezing my cock through my pants. Brad was enjoying playing with the red-heads quivering ass as he fucked her, oblivious to the two girls passionately making out. When I saw Kaci's cock slowly rise back to life, I involuntarily shot my load down the leg of my jeans.

"Hehe"

I spun around to see Brittany walk up. She was still in her skirt and button down white shirt that was really too small for her. I motioned for her to be quiet, and pointed into the room. She came over to my vantage point, looking through the slightly cracked door.

We both saw the three getting up and Ginger laying on her back. Kaci lay on top of her, pushing her cock into the thick folds of her first female fuck. Her face a vision of pure pleasure, she sank into her to the hilt. Their height difference meant that Kaci was sucking on her tits while she gently fucked her.

Brad, obviously not wanting to miss out, lined his cock up with Kaci's tiny hole, and slowly worked himself in. Holding himself up on his massive arms, he fucked his way into the small tween, who was audibly squeaking and moaning as she was enjoying the best of both worlds. When he finished sinking in, his weight pushed her deeper into Ginger, who grunted at the extra pressure.

Kaci was now almost lost between the super-tall muscle-man, and the leggy red-head, who had pulled her legs up on either side of Kaci. Brad could lean down and kiss Ginger over Kaci's head if he wanted to, but never did.

From our vantage point, we could see his monstrous cock spreading the dickgirl impossibly wide, and only jerking in and out a small bit. The sheer friction of his dick moving back and forth made her cock move in and out of Ginger's frothy snatch. Her labia dragged back and forth on Kaci's cock like she was being turned inside out. The bottom of her lips hung heavily on her compressed ass.

Apparently the youngest of the trio couldn't handle this level of stimulation to all her genitals because only a couple minutes later, a flood of white goo violently erupted from around her dick, spurting out of Ginger's vagina. As the puddle made its was down Ginger's ass, she began to slide on the hardwood floor.

Brittany snorted and turned around, pushing past me. I decided to follow her.

She went upstairs to the 2nd floor and made her way quickly to a bedroom I hadn't yet seen. I followed her in as she collapsed on the bed, gently sobbing.

Seeing me through her now platinum hair, she said "Why? Brad and I are together ... I know this house is behind it ... but I could control myself around you. He fucked both those girls, or whatever she was, and was enjoying it." She wiped her eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I don't know. But this house does have a strong effect..." I ventured, not knowing how to help out.

"Am I not pretty enough for him, are these not enough..." She said, motioning to her heaving breasts. There had continued to grow. Sitting down, back straight, they now barely cleared her lap.

"No, don't think that, you are beautiful. But I'm the wrong person to talk to. Only the two of you can sort this out. Has he ever done this before?"

"Well, we had a couple of issues last football season. But I thought he had changed. I guess not"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.