Haunted Mansion - Cover

Haunted Mansion

Copyright© 2010 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 6 Teens enter a haunted mansion and experience body altering effects. Inspired re-write of Ed Miller's Haunted House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

I slowly began to realize that sunlight was pouring through the drapes on my window. A sense of dread overcame me as I realized that I had fucked an underage girl last night. Or was that a dream?

No it was real, all the details were racing back to me.

Wait. Her boobs, her massive clit. My longer dick. Muscles.

Looking down, it was confirmed. While before I had no definition and pretty scrawny muscles, I now had some muscle mass, with tone! I stood up and admired my new naked body in the full length mirror on the wardrobe.

I wouldn't win any competitions, but it was more than I had yesterday. Looking down, I could see that my penis looked a little longer, and my balls looks both bigger and hung down farther.

Looking around the room, I found a seamstresses tape measure. Taking notes on some paper, I jotted down some measurements. Height, bicep, testicles (from bottom of dick to lowest part, and finally dick length and girth. After getting myself hard for the last couple measurements, I compared to what I knew.

I didn't know my previous bicep and testicle measurements, but I had them for comparison later. I had grown to 5'11, and my 6.5" cock was now 9.5", but my girth felt about the same.

Playing with myself had gotten me pretty horny, but I wanted to share (some) of my finding with the others. Getting dressed (without the briefs), I headed downstairs.

Brad and Brittany were already down there, both giddy, eating a small breakfast. She was wrapped in her blanket, I guess she was chilly.

Ginger was digging in the pantry, continuously tugging at her short cheerleader skirt. It did look like it had shrunk on her, and a little of her generous ass kept peeking out of the bottom.

Natalie came in right after me and went straight to the faucet, getting a big glass of water for her breakfast.

Kaci surprised me just by walking in slowly, nudging my arm and mouthing "hi". With that she joined Ginger in looking through the pantry. Her boobs were definitely noticeable in her spandex top with no bra.

A little later as I finished up my cereal (I was no longer surprised the milk was fresh), I stood up and broke out the paper, pencil, and tape.

"I measured myself earlier, and I have gained 2 inches of height, some muscle mass, and a couple other minor changes. I think this house might be altering us."

They all took in the information, but not really disagreeing. Brad stood up and grabbed the tape measure. Taking the cue, I took it back from him and measured his height.

"6'4" I announced, "I know my brother has been 6'1 for a couple years now"

"And that's not all" He said, pulling off his shirt. His muscles were immense, now he would win bodybuilder competitions. I noticed the girls all couldn't stop staring.

Without putting his shirt back on, we passed the tape measure around.

"5'11" Brad said after he measured Ginger. She sighed and wrote down the info on the paper, and continued to do so for the rest of us.

"5'5?" Brad said, obviously confused about Brittany's lack of change in height.

"Well" She said, "My growth obviously isn't there" Pulling off the blanket, I could see what she meant. She wore her white button-up from her Catholic school girl ensemble she wore yesterday when we entered the house. Only yesterday, she had it buttoned and tucked in, with a bra. Today she could only half button it, no bra, with her boobs mashed together and spilling out of it.

Brad continued down the line.

"5'0" He said to Natalie.

"I lost an inch!?!" She cried, burying her face in her hands.

"5'2" He said to Kaci.

"No change there ... at least" She said under her breath. We all looked at her, but she stayed quiet and abruptly just left the room. Natalie followed her. I decided not to be the one to break her news.

"Well, I guess we just wait out our time here and see what else happens..." Brad said as he hugged Brittany.

Brittany for her part looked glassy eyed, and began rubbing her hands along Brad's massive pecs. When she visibly started dragging her crotch along his bulging basketball shorts, Ginger and I also turned and left.

We escaped to the study where we spent a long time taking turns staring out the window, browsing the books, and making small talk. We got along just fine, but it was obvious that we would never 'connect' on that level. But, a combination of the house, my new junk, and the knowledge of what was going on in the kitchen kept my cock at near full-hardness the entire time.

Finally after a couple hours of wasting time, I found myself completely staring at Ginger in lust. I noticed that her usually full ass was the cause of her skirt riding up – it had gotten much bigger! Only then did I see her other changes. Her cheerleading shirt was pulled tighter across her chest, and her red hair was even redder and longer than before. Also it was fuller. Whereas before she had regular straight hair, now it flowed and waved all the way down her back.

Finally, I was busted. While watching her ass dance around in her skirt as she walked around, looked up to see her grinning, staring right back at me.

Without breaking her stride, she made her way around to me and straddled my lap, her hair swirling around our faces, creating a moment of intimacy. Without thinking, I reached forward and kissed her deeply on the lips as my hands wrapped around her small waist.

As I continued to kiss and suck at her full blood-red lips, both of my hands worked their way to her generous derriere. Each hand could barely contain the soft, pliable flesh of her butt. Only after some searching could I find the tiny bikini panties that she wore.

Breaking the kiss, she leaned back and began to undo her top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.