Haunted Mansion - Cover

Haunted Mansion

Copyright© 2010 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 6 Teens enter a haunted mansion and experience body altering effects. Inspired re-write of Ed Miller's Haunted House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

"Why are we walking up here?" Brandon whined, as the six teens scampered up the steep stone steps that led up to the decrepit old mansion that lay on the edge of town.

Brittany turned back to him, pivoting, like the cheerleader she was, on one foot. "Because of all the rumors that it's haunted, god, why else. Brad, talk to your brother." Spinning back around, Brandon thought he could see her panties as her pleated skirt swirled. She skipped a couple steps and caught up with her best friend, Ginger.

Brandon ogled both of the senior cheerleaders. Brittany, his older brother's girlfriend, was the head cheerleader, and a snotty one at that. But, the 5'5 blonde with the porcelain skin had a decent rack and a perfect body. He bet she barely even needed to work out to keep those abs and small tight ass. Her perfect face with the pouty lips completed her look.

Ginger, on the other hand, had the supermodel look. Towering at 5'11, she was probably still a size 0, save of course for her sizable bubble butt that looked more at home on a Latina or black girl. Along with perfectly conical tits, the redhead had inspired many a fantasies in their high school. Today, she was wearing her cheerleading uniform, but from his vantage point, he could see that she had skipped the bloomers.

"Try to stay cool in front of all these girls man" Brad said, as he lunged past his younger brother.

Brandon watched as the three 17 year olds got to the front door. His brother, Brad, was 6'1 and built for football. Good thing, since he was the starting quarterback. Yup, Brad was the cool, jock, the ladies man with the hot cheerleader girlfriend, and Brandon was the 15 year old younger brother. At 5'9 and 145 lbs, he didn't have the rugged handsomeness that Brad did. He still looked and felt like the lanky teen struggling to get out of his older brother's shadow.

"It's open!" Exclaimed Ginger, as the oldest half of the group quickly made their way inside.

Brandon sighed and followed them in, turning around to see if the other two were coming.

Kaci and Natalie were giggling amongst themselves like the 13 year old teenager girls they were. Who know what they were talking about. Best friends, Kaci was Ginger's new step-sister, from a marriage last summer. Brandon didn't know anything about Natalie, other than her looks.

Natalie was 5'1, with the body of a budding porn star. Angelic face, rich brown, flowing hair down to her ass, and a killer smile that would make most guys fall in love. Her young body had small, but obviously growing perfectly round boobs that sat very high on her chest, and impossibly tiny waist that already flowed out to rounded hips (considering her size) and a half-circle ass. Her jailbait youth and pristine innocence was just enough to make one forget about her heart-breaking large brown eyes. Although, Brandon admitted several times to himself, her black spandex biker shorts put that to the test. At least she had on a over-sized white t-shirt (tied in a knot) to cover the rest of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.