Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 13

THAT SAME AFTERNOON – THE DOUGLAS ESTATE

"She did not even notice that I took a strand of her hair!!" Michelle standing before Kesha and the Douglas inside the Douglas house lounge, holding a strand of brown hair between her fingers!!!

Mrs Douglas walked over to Michelle, picking that strand of brown hair away from her.

"She did not suspect a thing????" asked Mr Douglas.

"No!!! She is always in her own world!!! She was always a self-centered bitch who cared about no one but herself!!" chucked Michelle.

"So are we going to do this tonight???" asked Kesha.

"Yes!!! We have been preparing this for a week!! Call Craig's other friends, your friends!! Tell them to come here by 7PM sharp!!! She took our only son and now he is alone there in the spirit realm!!! She must pay for what she had done to him!!! As a mother my concern is my son's happiness in the afterlife and he still loves her!! He still wants to be with her and so we must give her to him!!" Mrs Douglas speaking in a bitter tone.

Craig's sister walked over to her brother.

"We are going to be doing voodoo rituals tonight!!! Kim won't know what hit her!!!" whispered Craig's sister, then laughing. "Tee Hee!!"

"Does mom and dad know what they're doing???" asked Craig's brother.

"They are experts!! They've lived with voodoo priests before!!! Nothing can go wrong, tonight!!!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.