Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie - Cover

Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kelli was a sexy blonde babe who made full advantage of her sexuality when she reached puberty. She collected lovers faster than one could imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story  

After waking from her nap, Kelli showered and then began selecting her outfit for that night. Kelli knew she was hot and lusty, and she knew she was going to have fun starting right then as she decided what to wear to titillate and seduce her horny lover and admirer, Tom. He was obsessed with her and she was with him, too. They had never been romantically attracted to each other but their mutual sexual attraction and serious fuck-buddy relationship was all Kelli had ever dreamed possible. Kelli couldn't decide whether to go with the blatantly slut-hottie look or if she should go with a much classier outfit but dressed in a way that she knew would seduce and titillate Tom unmercifully. Kelli knew she had Tom wrapped around her finger and he'd fuck her brains out no matter how she chose to dress up for their "date."

Kelli finally decided on a dress and sexy matching lingerie that she thought would be perfect for the evening. Kelli loved sexy underwear and had a huge collection of everything running from very formal and proper to totally slutty. She'd normally vary from very sexy to the slutty look and knew it would always get the desired results. Tonight she intended to be a very wanton lady and on the surface look so proper when underneath she was a seething volcano of hot female lusty desire.

Kelli had as much fun going through her lingerie and starting what to wear as she did actually putting it on. She'd taken a long and very relaxing bubble bath and when she dried off, she fixed her makeup and her hair and then started going from being totally naked to being fully dressed to go out with her lover, Tom. While Kelli had done all of that, she'd remained totally naked and before she started putting her clothes on, she stood in front of her full-length mirror and enjoyed the view of her sexy woman's body. Kelli had always known that she was pretty and that she'd grown into a sexy teenager and then a voluptuous young woman. She loved her large breasts and as she stood looking at her body, turning to the right to see her shapely silhouette, she loved that her heavy tits still thrusted out proud and sexy from her chest. It turned Kelli on to think back to the number of sexy guys she'd seduced with her nicely shaped and well-developed tits and ass since the first time she'd been fucked. Kelli had known just how to seduce and get a guy interested in her sexually so she could get the physical attention and the hard cocks she frequently needed so badly. Kelli had quickly gotten to know herself so well that she understood if she didn't get sex as frequently as she needed it, she became so desperate for a hot hard cock fucking her that she'd become frantic in seeking out a willing horny male to fuck her. Kelli sometimes let herself get to that point because she found it rather hot and arousing to be so horny she'd settle for any man with a big cock between his legs to meet her need to fuck.

Kelli first picked up the matching lace white thong she'd selected, and she raised first one foot, sliding it into the right leg and then her left foot and slowly enjoyed pulling the very skimpy and hardly revealing panty up over her shapely legs until the gusset slid up between her legs and hardly covered her already aroused and juice-seeping shaved pussy. Kelli adjusted the thong and ensured it was right in place. Then, the picked up the sexy white satin garter belt that went around her waist and fastened it, enjoying the way the four sexy garters hung down that would fasten to the sexy white stockings to picked out to go with the lingerie and the dress she planned to wear. The next item were the individual stockings and she pulled the right on over her foot and then smoothed it up over her very sexy shapely thigh. She reached down, fastening the garter in the back of the stocking and then the one that connected to the front, and then she repeated the whole process with the one on her left foot. Kelli took another glance at herself, wearing the hot revealing thong, and the sexy stockings and matching garter belt. Her sexy naked D-cup breasts jutting hotly from her chest, and she could almost feel Tom's hungry lips locked over the large aroused pink nipples of her full tits. Kelli reach down, pulling firmly on both of her hard aroused nipples and loved the feeling of stimulation and titillation it gave her to feel both tits getting close physical stimulation. Then, Kelli grabbed the sexy white demi-bra that fastened in the front, and she placed her arms through the straps and then situated first the left cup over her full rounded breast and then the right cup over that breast before she reached down, and fastened the bra securely right in between her sexy mounds. Kelli loved the front closure bras and she knew Tom would thoroughly enjoy the moment the fastener on this one came undone and her sexy big tits were uncovered for him to enjoy. Kelli debated whether to wear her figure-hugging white sheath dress that left nothing to imagination or maybe one of her tight-fitting skirts and a sexy matching button-up blouse. She finally decided on the white low-cut white sheath that showed off her sexy ass and long legs as well and showcased the serious cleavage this demi-bra gave her with her large full breasts. Kelli looked at herself in the full-length mirror again and she knew she was luscious looking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.