Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

"You've gotta be kidding me, Jeff?" I exclaimed, looking in surprise at the guy who I considered to be one of my best friends.

"Sorry man, she's just so hot! She's the best fuck I've ever had, I'm not gonna say no to her," Jeff replied, a crooked smirk on his face.

"You don't have to say no to her, but can't you go fuck her in an hour or so? Or at least give me a ride home first?"

"She wants it now, D. I gotta go give it to her!" Jeff grinned as he got up.

I couldn't believe it. It'd only been five minutes since he and I'd been having something to eat in the mall when he got a text message from his new mystery girlfriend—whom he'd been seeing for almost a month—saying she wanted him to come fuck her. Of course, like any healthy guy would, he immediately agreed and texted that he'd be there in ten minutes.

Which left me stranded at the mall without any kind of transportation.

I threw my hands up in disgust. "How the fuck am I supposed to get home?"

"Shit, call your mom or something, dude. Stop whining!"

I threw him a dark glare. "Wow, thanks asshole. Thanks a lot."

"Whatever. I'm out," Jeff said as he walked off.

I let out an explosive breath of air, trying to calm down; getting angry wasn't really going to solve anything, and it sure as hell wasn't going to get me home. I couldn't believe he'd just left me like that! He'd been acting rather aloof and weird the last month or so—more than usual, anyways—but I hadn't expected him to just ditch me like I was some girl who wouldn't put out.

Sighing in resignation, I looked around as I tried to gather my thoughts. I wasn't really upset at Jeff for going to be with his new girlfriend. Perhaps a bit jealous, since it had only been a few weeks since Kim—the cheating bitch—had broken up with me. Thinking about her made my bile rise again, so I quickly shifted my thoughts to something else.

I ticked off my options in my mind, one by one. Jeff was obviously out, Brian was out of state to visit his dad, and Michael was sick. So I couldn't turn to my friends for help, and with my own car in the garage for at least another week, I was left with exactly one option. Sighing, I got my phone out of my pocket and called my mom.

"Yes honey, I can pick you up. You'll have to come with me to your sister's cheerleading contest though, because I'm on my way there right now," my mom said, after I had explained to her that I was at the mall and needed a ride.

"Oh Mom, can't you please come pick me up afterwards?" I complained. Going to a cheerleading contest wasn't really high on the list of things I wanted to do.

"No, I can't," she replied.

"Why not?"

"Because it's too far out of the way on my way back. Besides, we won't have time."

"Mom, I just—"

"Damon Leonard Richards, if you want me to pick you up, you're coming with me to your sister's contest. It's that simple!" Her use of my full name showed me how serious she was. I absolutely hated it when people called me Damon Leonard, preferring to go by D or sometimes DL, which my friends then jokingly turned into Dell. They were such a creative bunch.

"How about I walk over to Yale, and you pick me up there afterwards? How much extra time is that going to take?"

"Still too much. I'll have your sister with me, and I need to get her home so she can shower."

"That stupid fungus—" I started grumbling.

"You better hope I did not hear that correctly, young man!" she interrupted, her voice cold and hard.

"I'm sorry," I said contritely. It wasn't my sister's fault she suffered from that ailment, after all. I felt bad for even bringing it up.

"Why doesn't Jeffrey give you a ride home? I thought you had gone to the mall with him?"

"Because he's an asshole!" I snapped, without even thinking about it.

"Mind your tongue, Damon!" she scolded.

"Eh ... sorry, Mom."

"Do you want a ride or not? I need to know right now, because I need to turn here at Admiral if you do. Take it or leave it."

"Okay, fine," I sighed dejectedly. "Please come pick me up. I'll go watch those little airheads prance around."

"I'm telling your sister you called her an airhead!" she giggled before she hung up on me. Great. That'd go over really well with Kelsey.


I pretended to be positively annoyed—mostly for Mom's benefit—as we sat down in the stands in the fourth row. My sister's contest was being held at Westmore High, one of our school's main rivals in cheerleading, and the place was pretty packed. I looked around in boredom since their gym was pretty much the same as any other I'd seen.

My mood brightened considerably, however, once the cheerleaders went onto the mat.

Several dozen girls from different squads came out on the mat at once, practicing their tumbles, twirls, and spins, along with several moves that I'd never even seen before. Of course, it wasn't the moves that were drawing my interest, but rather the short skirts on the hot, athletic girls, as well as the way those skirts fit around their curvy asses and showed off their sexy legs.

With my eyes roaming around the arena, I eagerly checked out every single one of the bouncing balls of exuberant energy. While most didn't really catch my interest, there were a few who were absolutely smoking hot. One girl in particular seemed way too overdeveloped for her small outfit; she appeared on the verge of bursting out of it with every tumble she made. She was obviously a senior, yet her outfit seemed more apt for a freshman. My cock twitched hungrily in my pants at every bounce of her breasts and every glimpse of her gloriously firm ass when her skirt would slide up along her hips.

The contest got started not too long after. Squad after squad of hot, nubile girls ran out onto the floor where they danced, squealed, tumbled, flipped, tossed up their friends—usually catching them again—and chanted their school's name, before finally running off again. After about three such performances my mind began to wander a bit since it all seemed pretty similar.

Of course, my attention kept being drawn back because of how sexy most of the girls were, and because of the daring, sensual dances they were performing. Whenever a group of girls would shake their little butts or jiggle their chests, several groans could be heard coming from the stands.

The majority of the groans came from guys around my age, most likely because they enjoyed what they were seeing just as much as I was. However, I also noticed that some of the groans were actually grunts of dismay coming from the assembled dads in the crowd. I imagined that having to watch their daughters strut their stuff was causing all of them to wonder how their baby girls had grown up so fast.

My mom's elbow to my ribs pulled me out of my revery. I gave her a guilty glance, wondering if she'd guessed what I had been thinking about.

"Pay attention. Your sister's up next," she said as she stood up and yelled, "Go Kelsey!"

I got up and also yelled some encouragements at my little sister when her squad ran onto the mat. Despite her being a bit of a brat at times, I loved Kelsey deeply, and I wanted her to do well. She was a wonderfully sweet girl who did great in school, almost never upset my parents, and would go out of her way to help people wherever she could. She was also a lot of fun to hang out with—provided she wasn't trying to get on my nerves, which fortunately wasn't that often.

Several of my friends had younger sisters themselves and were often driven to distraction—or madness—by them, especially Michael. His little sister, Vanessa, was an unholy terror who practically needled the blood out from under his nails every single day. When he'd get angry with her, she would simply run to their mom who would inevitably side with her little sweetheart. He'd once confided in me that he sometimes thought of killing the little monster and tossing her body off the cliffs at Lookout Point. I'd never been sure if he was serious or not. In comparison to all that, I was absolutely blessed to have a sweetheart like Kelsey as my little sister, though it probably helped that she was only a little over ten months younger than I was.

As her group stood silently on the mat in front of the crowd, I smiled and waved at her. She gave no indication that she had seen me as they waited for their music to start. Kelsey and her fellow cheerleaders were wearing fairly demure, one-piece uniforms; compared to some of the other squads they looked practically overdressed. Their skirts were still pretty short, coming to maybe five inches or so below their butts, but other than their legs no other skin was showing. I had to admit I was a bit disappointed by that.

While I was staring at their legs, the music came on, and the girls started off dancing to some high tempo hip hop. As far as I could tell, their synchronization and choreography were excellent, and it definitely got the crowd pumped up as the girls moved to the side of the mats for their tumbles.

"Pay close attention. Amanda and Kelsey are doing the Fulls, those are really spectacular to watch," my mom said loudly in my ear, trying to be heard over the noise of the crowd. I nodded at her and locked my eyes on my little sister, who stood in the midst of a line of her friends, flanked on her sides by Amanda—who had been her best friend ever since they were sophomores—and a very cute, petite brunette.

Right when the beat in the music changed, the group of girls took off, sprinting, tumbling, spinning, and flipping from the left side of the mat to the right. Most of them stopped about halfway through, but Kelsey and Amanda added several more tumbles before finishing off with an absolutely incredible double somersault with a corkscrew thrown in for good measure.

My jaw fell open, and my heart raced as my sister and her friend landed the Full solidly, with the crowd roaring its approval over the nigh-Olympian acrobatic feats on display.

The girls didn't miss a beat, quickly joining together at the center of the mat for some more dancing. As they stood in front of us, I noticed that Kelsey and Amanda were grinning like crazy. Every cheerleader would smile and laugh as she performed, of course, since that was part of their whole routine, but both girls seemed to be taking it to a whole new level, even compared to their own teammates.

The girls thrust their chests forward as part of the dance they were doing, then turned around and actually spanked their own butts! Again I heard several loud groans go up around me, and I was surprised I wasn't groaning myself. I felt my mouth get a little dry as I blatantly gawked at my own sister's curves, which looked absolutely fantastic in her tight uniform.

After driving most teenage males in the building insane with their sexy antics, the cheerleaders lined up in three groups, with Kelsey, Amanda, and the small brunette as the centerpiece of each group. All three of them were hoisted into the air and were given signs with the school's initials and logo on them, which they used to lead the crowd in our school's fighting cheer. Both my sister and her gorgeous, blonde friend seemed incredibly excited about something; at least, if I interpreted the gigantic smiles on their faces correctly.

I glanced over at the small brunette and noticed that she too was smiling brightly, though with the way she kept looking at Amanda and Kelsey it seemed she was smiling at them more than anything else.

Once the cheering was over, the base girls grabbed the three firmly by their slender hips and feet and tossed them high in the air, with my sister and her two aerial companions performing several twists and corkscrews while soaring above their teammates. An icy grip clutched my chest as I watched my sister plummet back to the ground at a death-defying speed, but she was effortlessly caught by her group. The toss-spin-catch routine was repeated again almost immediately, after which the three girls were let back down onto the mat. The girls all struck an individual pose and let out a loud 'Tigers roar!' yell, signifying the end of their routine.

Mom's excited screams were so loud I thought she was going to rupture my eardrums, and the crowd absolutely exploded into applause. I nearly bruised my hands from pounding them together in admiration for what I'd just seen. It had been a terrific routine, and I thought it would easily win, though I had to admit I was, of course, terribly biased; I knew how much these competitions meant to my little sister. After nearly screaming herself hoarse, Mom let out her breath in a loud whoosh, turning towards me and grabbing me in a huge hug, her joy at seeing her daughter perform so well plain to see on her face.

We shared a smile before turning our attention back to Kelsey, who was still grinning so broadly it looked like she had swallowed unicorn giggles or something. Amanda and their cute brunette squad mate also still had the same huge smiles on their faces, noticeably more elated than the rest of the girls. Kelsey and her friends waved at the crowd for a few seconds, then stormed off the mat to the side of the hall, where they sat down and patiently waited for the contest to finish.

A few more squads performed after my sister's. While all the girls were certainly cheerful, demonstrative and seemed to enjoy themselves, my sister and her friends had just been at a completely different level. I wondered why she had been so happy, but soon lost my train of thought as I ogled more tight cheerleader ass. Especially Westmore's own squad drew my attention; their uniforms bordered on being qualified as lingerie, and they kept my mind pleasantly occupied with dirty thoughts for several minutes.

Once the competition was finally over, it seemed to take the judges forever to make up their minds, but eventually it was announced that Westmore had won while my sister's squad took second place.

"What?!" I exclaimed in outrage. "They were much better than Westmore! They should have won!"

My mom gave me a sympathetic smile. "Only Westmore wins at Westmore, dear."

"Are you serious? That's just retarded! Is it because they look like sluts?" I blurted out before the thought had even finished. As soon as I realized what I'd said, I got a fierce blush on my face.

Mom gave me an amused grin as she shook her head; then, without saying anything else, she went down to the gym floor to go get my sister. I walked behind her, still pissed off that Kelsey's squad hadn't won; they'd been miles better than the other teams and were simply robbed! I was glad that in my swimming contests who won and who didn't wasn't determined by whose fucking pool we were swimming in.

As we reached the floor, Kelsey was laughing happily, hugging her fellow cheerleaders. All the girls were excitedly talking about their result, seemingly very happy with it despite the unfairness of the decision. As I listened, it seemed most girls were in agreement that it had been Kelsey, Amanda and a girl named Carynne who had been the catalysts for what they considered their great finish. It took me a few moments to figure out that Carynne was the cute little brunette I had noticed several times earlier.

"I can't believe you guys actually did it! It was so hot!" a busty brunette said to my sister, a wicked grin on her face. Kelsey threw Amanda a guilty glance, and they both burst into giggles.

As the girls happily kept babbling to each other, with an occasional squeal or giggle sometimes rising above the crescendo, I glanced at my watch and gave Mom a pointed stare.

"Patience, dear. If we don't let your sister calm down now, she'll wind up bouncing off the insides of the car on the way home," Mom said with a smile. The image of my sister zooming around the car like some cartoon character made me laugh out loud.

The sound of my laughter must have reached Kelsey because her head whipped around, and her smile grew even bigger when she saw me. She immediately came running towards us, and I could barely brace myself before she just jumped right into my arms.

"Damon, I'm so happy you came to watch me cheer!" she breathed in my ear, as she nearly crushed me in her hug. I wrapped my arms around her—being extra careful not to grab her ass—holding her five-foot-three body completely off the floor. The other cheerleaders grinned at me as they watched me hug my sister. It caused me to blush quite badly, though it didn't stop me from holding Kelsey for a few more moments before I gently let her back down.

"Don't let it go to your head, Kel. Mom made me come watch," I said flippantly.

"She did not!" Kelsey grinned in mock annoyance, punching me in the shoulder. She glared at me for a few seconds, then turned to Mom with a frown. "Did you?"

"Well, I guess I did, sort of!" Mom laughed.

"Oh," Kelsey said dejectedly as she lowered her head and looked at the floor.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"I just thought you ... never mind. It's not important," Kelsey said, sounding so sad that I suddenly felt a lump in my throat. I hadn't meant to upset her!

I comfortingly put my hand on my sister's shoulder and leaned a bit closer. "I'm glad she did though, because I had a really good time."

"You're just saying that," Kelsey said softly, shaking her head.

"No, I'm not!" I protested. "Kel, I really did enjoy watching you cheer. You and the other girls put on a great show, it was awesome!"

"Do you mean it?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Yes, absolutely! I promise."

"Ha, I knew it!" Kelsey exclaimed. The giant smile reappeared instantly on her face as if it had never left, and her gorgeous light blue eyes twinkled mischievously.

A sudden suspicion came over me. "You little brat! You were just acting!"

"I'm going to go tell all the girls my big, tough brother really liked our routine!" she teased.

"Don't you dare!" I warned with a small grin, raising my finger at her threateningly.

She stuck her tongue out at me and took off before I could react, running after the rest of her squad who had already gone towards the locker rooms. I quickly gave chase, promising all kinds of awful violence if she opened her mouth. She squealed delightedly as she narrowly managed to stay out of my grasp, finally hiding behind a tall blonde from her own squad.

"Help me, Stacey! My brother is trying to kill me!" Kelsey giggled, barely able to keep from bursting into laughter.

The blonde girl turned around with a big smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile in return; hot girls tended to do that to me, and Stacey was most definitely hot. My eyes were immediately drawn to her firm tits, snugly enveloped in her tight top, though her supple, tanned legs were fighting for my attention as well. Tall and slender, she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Sorry, Kelsey's brother," she said with a grin as she shook her head. "I can't let you kill her. I hate having to train a new flyer."

"A new what?" I asked, puzzled.

"A flyer. That's what we call the girls we throw in the air and catch again on their way down. Or at least we do if we like them enough."

"Seeing as how Kelsey is still in one piece, I guess you must like her, huh?"

"Like I said, it sucks to have to train a new one," Stacey said with a little smirk.

"Hey! You know you like me!" Kelsey protested loudly, driving her fingers into Stacey's sides.

The tall blonde squeaked and jumped nearly a foot in the air in surprise; then, she whirled around with surprising speed, lunging for my sister who wasn't fast enough to dodge her grasp. I laughed as Kelsey tried valiantly to squirm loose, but Stacey held on to my sister's arm fairly easily since Kelsey gave up nearly five inches to the tall beauty.

I laughed at the two girls as they struggled for a bit. "I guess she doesn't like you that much, huh, Kel?"

Kelsey stuck her tongue out at me, but I could tell from the sparkle in her eyes that she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"So what do you think we should we do with her?" I asked Stacey.

"You're her brother, it's up to you," the tall cheerleader replied with a small shrug.

"We could spank her?" I joked.

The girls gave each other a knowing glance, then they burst into giggles. "I think she'd enjoy that way too much," Stacey said after a few seconds, with a mysterious little smile on her face.

I gave the beautiful blonde an inquisitive look, but before I could ask her what she meant, Mom called that we really needed to get going. "Looks like the fun's over, Kel, let's go. It was nice meeting you, Stacey."

Stacey let go of my sister though her hand lingered on Kelsey's arm for a few seconds. "It was nice meeting you too, Kelsey's brother," she said with a playful grin.

"Sorry," I chuckled. "It's Damon."

"I hope to see you again sometime, Damon," she said with a pretty smile before turning around and walking off down the hall.

Kelsey quickly ran to the locker room to get her bag, then she and I walked to the exit where Mom was waiting impatiently for us. As soon as she saw us, she motioned that she was going to get the car.

"You need to be careful of her," my sister said seriously.

"Who, Mom?" I asked with a small smile, playing dumb.

"No, doofus!" Kelsey grinned. "Stacey!"

I laughed at Kelsey calling me 'doofus.' She'd been doing that since we were both little kids. "Why do I need to be careful of Stacey?" I asked.

"Because she is a bad girl. Good boys like you shouldn't hang out with girls like her."

"Good boy? Since when have I been a good boy?" I asked, deliberately sounding resentful.

Kelsey wasn't buying any of my shit. "Since your whole life, mister Eagle Scout!" she snorted.

"Hey, that was awhile ago!" I complained. "I've gotten a lot more bad since then!"

"Whatever! You spent three hours clearing the branches out of old lady Weaver's yard last week!"

"So? What does that have to do with anything?"

She gave me a cute little grin as she elbowed me in my side. "So you're a goody two-shoes!"

I smirked as I pinched her side, causing her to squirm and squeal with laughter. "Bite me! You better not tell anybody about this, you little brat!"

"Oh? Will I be in trouble if I do?" she teased.

"You better believe it!"

"Mmmm, I love being in trouble," she purred seductively; her eyes lit up to a deep, almost azure blue as she gave me a sultry look.

I stared at her in amazement for a few seconds, with my mouth wide open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.