Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I married a woman who just loves sex. She even told me she dreamed of two of me to take care of her needs. Lucky I have a twin brother, isn't it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Adam:

"Well, you had all my girlfriends growing up, I had all of yours, I think we should continue the tradition, if you want, Eric."

"You really mean this? Me and Karen? And you knowing about it?"

"Actually, with me watching and having her, too. Karen's okay with it, right, hon?"

She nodded as my brother sat there, seemingly confused for a minute, then, "Well, if Karen wants it and you're okay with it, god knows I'm horny and can use a good roll in the hay," and we all laughed.

"Oh, Karen's much, much better than a roll in the hay, Eric. That, you're gonna find out. Shall we go upstairs?"

I made sure Karen went up first, then my brother. About halfway up the stairs, I nudged him and asked, "Like the view from back here," and he briefly turned from the lovely view ahead of him and rolled his eyes at me.

As soon as we were in our bedroom, Karen was naked and taking the clothes off my brother. I decided that I was not going to be the only one clothed, so I started stripping, too.

Soon, we were all naked and Karen and Eric were in each other's arms kissing as their hands roamed one another. Then she stood back and said, "Okay, this I've wanted to see for a long time. You two stand next to each other."

Eric and I both stood together, both the same height, our hair kept slightly different from the other, even our cocks looked exactly the same and both hard, very hard.

"Wow, incredible," Karen said as she took hold of our cocks. "They look and feel exactly the same."

She looked at us, smiled and knelt down and took Eric's cock in her hand and began licking it up and down the shaft, then into her mouth sucking it. Eric looked pleased and in a minute or two, my wife turned her attention to my cock with first licking it then sucking on it.

She stood up, looked at Eric, then at me, and said, "They even taste the same. I think I got some pre-cum out of both of you and I couldn't tell any difference." Now you can show me if you eat pussy the same way, and she led Eric by his cock to our bed and lay down with her legs apart and knees up.

My brother needed no urging, he was right in there between her legs lapping up and down as Karen softly moaned her approval.

Karen:

I can just never get enough of having my pussy licked and tongued. It is so wickedly wonderful, it just makes me feel so, so sexy. I wouldn't ever give up my pussy, even if you made me into a guy with two cocks. No, pussies are wonderful and can just keep going and going and going.

The first touch of Eric's tongue, knowing that I was being sexed by someone other than my husband, even more taboo than a lover from my office, say, oh, it just sent me up like a rocket.

"Oh, mmm, ooooh, Eric, nice, oh, yes, yes, oooh, right there, oh, perfect, mmm."

Adam was standing next to the bed, slowly stroking himself, watching his twin brother give me oral sex. And he was every bit as good as Adam who was wonderful between my legs.

When I first met Adam, we didn't go to bed right away, it was about two months and the first time we did, he started with giving me oral sex. I had it done to me by two other guys but when Adam did it, he gently pulled my labia open and got into my vaginal entrance and I just went crazy. The other guys had just licked my labia which was nice, really, nice, it would get me off, but getting me open and tonguing into my vagina, oh, that was a whole, new erotic new world for me.

While Eric's oral lovemaking wasn't exactly the same, they were similar. In the dark, I probably couldn't tell one from the other, they were both wonderful and Eric was getting me really up there quickly.

"Mmm, oh, Eric, your tongue, oooh, it's wonderful."

He kept after my pussy, just like Adam does, no, not exactly the same way, different enough, and the whole atmosphere of sex in the room had turned me on to an unprecedented degree. I was more sexed-up even than my first time.

"OH, Eric, mmm, OOH, OOH, oh, mm, mm, oh, wonderful, you make me feel so good, my pussy's so good, mmm," and I reached down and pulled him up over me, his hard cock now pushing between my legs, as I kissed his face over and over.

"Mmm, thank you, Eric, that was so good. Mmm, lay down, I want to fuck you good for that," and he got fully up on the bed, laid on his back as I swung over him, reaching under to guide his cock into me as I lowered down.

"Why don't you stand up on the bed over Eric and I'll suck you off, hon," I asked Adam and he wobbled up on the bed, his legs straddling his brother as he held on to me for support. I took his cock and led it into my mouth and began sucking the tip, which I know he loves.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.