Three Moments in Time
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I had three chances to change my future. I could go back to three moments of my past for only a week each time. What I chose and what I did could shape how I decided to use my other moments. All because I rescued Bob.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Time Travel  

I hiked in the Cascade mountains of Washington state. I hiked alone which I knew wasn't recommended but I was an accomplished hiker. I hiked alone because I was a loner.

I didn't intend to grow up a loner but it just happened. I think it started when my parents divorced when I was nine. I shut down and clammed up. I never had the nerve to ask Kim, the cute girl in school, out. I was easily intimidated by other kids so I became a target to bullies.

The trail flattened out which eased the strain on my legs. I was 32 and in good shape but my hikes tired me out. Like most people who exercised, I loved the feel I got, almost like a rush, from exercising.

I did grow out of my shell some. I survived college living in close proximity to other students in a dorm. I even survived a required speech class. I dated a couple of times in college. Two times. That was it. I was too nervous and awkward so when I asked the girls to go out a second time, they would let me down by saying something like, "You're a great guy, Travis, but we just didn't hit it off. Let's just be friends." Friends! Bah! I didn't want just a friend. I wanted a girlfriend.

I had hiked this trail several times. It was so isolated and the scenery was so spectacular. I was away from the world and all the people in it. It temporarily pushed down my ever present feeling of loneliness that I felt even when I was in the midst of people. I actually felt lonelier when I was with people than when I was alone.

I graduated as an accounting major and found a decent paying job. I was immediately inserted into the middle class. I worked primarily with numbers so it was the perfect job to hide away from others.

There was that day when I meet Amanda. She lived in the same apartment complex I did. We hit it off and right away I thought she would forever be the one for me. She was absolutely gorgeous and with Amanda I finally lost my virginity at the age of 25. I loved being with Amanda and felt so special to be with a girl like her but her old boyfriend resurfaced and I become a footnote in her life. It hurt so much. To be that close to someone and have it ripped away. The pain was unbearable. I didn't want to feel that again. I closed back up in my shell.

I ducked under a low hanging branch. The large circular trail that I had mapped out would soon decline and turn back toward my starting point.

I never got back out of my shell after Amanda. I said the bare minimum to my coworkers. I never went to bars or any other places to meet people. I was alone. Deep inside, I wished things were different. What if my parents hadn't divorced? What if I had the guts to ask Kim out when I was in high school? What if Amanda's boyfriend hadn't come back?

I walked faster to get those thoughts out of my head. I didn't want to feel sad. The reason I was out here was to clear my head and feeling nothing from my life. I could temporarily block out the world when I was up here in the mountains.

"Ahhh-ooooh!"

I stopped in my tracks. That was the weirdest moaning sound. I heard and saw animals now and then but overall they stayed clear of me. Animals wanted nothing to do with me and I wanted nothing to do with them. I listened intently for a minute but heard nothing. I continued on.

"Owww-ahhh!"

What in the world was that? I hesitantly went off my trail to see if I could spot the source of the sound but also wanting to avoid being seen in case it was a large dangerous animal.

"Owwww-ohhhh!"

The sound was closer. I pushed through a thicket of tree branches.

"Oh!" I couldn't help but softly utter.

A large furry creature looked directly in my eyes.

I turned to run.

"He-help!" it called out.

I stopped.

"Please help," it said.

I slowly approached. This hairy bipedal creature couldn't be what it looked like. It just couldn't.

"I'm stuck," it said. The creature's right foot was in a hole in the ground and its torso was stuck underneath bushes. "It's kind of embarrassing."

I nervously advanced. Its body fell in such a way that he couldn't get his foot out. Its voice sound male so I guess I could call it "he" instead of "it".

"What are you?"

"I'm what you call Bigfoot," he said.

"Bigfoot is a monster truck."

The creature shook his head and mumbled, "Hick."

"I heard that!" I didn't think he was in a position to make fun of someone who could aide him.

"Please help me."

"How do I know you won't eat me once I rescue you?"

"Do these teeth look like they bite very well?" He smiled.

I wasn't comforted. "They certainly do!"

Bigfoot rolled his eyes. "What I wouldn't give for a different set of choppers so I could really sink my teeth into a good cheeseburger."

"Cheeseburger?"

"What's wrong with that? You like them, don't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"You don't think I can get to this size from nuts and berries, do you?"

"No," I lied. Bears got that big on nuts and berries.

"So are you going to help me or do I have to continue moaning and hope someone smarter than you will happen along before I die? I promise not to eat you."

I moved next to his trapped foot.

"Right away," he said.

"What?" I shouted.

"It's a joke."

"Not funny!"

"I get the one human that doesn't have a sense of humor. Why didn't I listen to my mother and stay on the home planet?"

"You're an alien?" I said.

"If you free my foot, I will tell you everything you need to know about me and my friends."

"You're not the only bigfoot?"

"You think I'm going to come out here alone? There's about twenty of us. Me and Brenda are an item."

"Brenda?"

"Yes."

"But ... oh, never mind. I'll get your foot out."

I had a shovel in my backpack. I started to dig around his foot.

"So what's your name?" he asked.

"Travis ... Travis Taylor."

"Thank you, Travis."

"Sure."

"I'll explain things once I'm free and I'll take you to meet my friends and I'll make this worth your while by granting you three wishes. My name is Bob by the way."

I stopped digging when I heard his name.

"Bob?" I said.

"I don't have a fancy name like Travis."

"Your name is Bob?"

"Would you keep digging?"

This felt like a dream.

I continued to dig until finally he could pull his foot out. He slid out from under the bushes and stood. He was big. I took a nervous step back.

"Thank you, Travis."

He was faster than I expected and before I knew it, I was wrapped up in his arms in a big hug.

"Sure ... Bob," I gasped out, feeling like I was about to be crushed.

He let me go. "Follow me. I'll introduce you to the gang."

So here I was walking behind Bigfoot, a bigfoot named Bob, in the Cascades.

"Ow!" I said.

"Why did you pinch yourself?" he asked.

"Never mind."


We walked for about thirty minutes before I thought about the fact that I was well off my normal path. I took out my GPS.

Bob said, "They don't work this close to the mountain."

"Which one?"

"Mount Everest."

"Mount Everest!"

"You really are a humor deficient human."

"Well if you actually said something funny."

"You may be a stick-in-the-mud, hick, but I like you since you helped me."

"You said something about wishes. What did you mean by that?"

"In due time. I have to get approval from the boss but since I'm the boss, they're shouldn't be a problem."

"So you're the number one bigfoot?"

"That's me. Bob the biggest bigfoot on Earth. We don't call ourselves bigfoot, of course. Here we are."

I didn't know where "here" was but Bob pushed some tree and bush branches away and we walked through. I came face to face with rocks and the mountain went nearly straight up at this location.

Bob put his hand on the center rock and the rocks disappeared before my eyes. Bob entered and I slowly walked in looking carefully at where the rocks once were. I passed through and the opening closed up behind me. The entrance was black from this side except for a lighted sign that had letters in some strange script and also said "Exit".

"What does that say?" I asked.

"Exit."

"No, the other lettering."

"Exit. Some bureaucratic idiot thought we should have "exit" written in the native language of the area we resided in. Humans aren't supposed to be in here."

"A human is in here now," I said, trying to make Bob see that the "idiot" was right.

"You can't get out without one of us opening the door."

"Oh." Okay, he had a point. Knowing where the exit was but not having the ability to get out definitely defeated the purpose.

We walked on and soon entered a massive computer-like room with about ten other bigfoots.

"Bob," said a female. "You're alive."

"Thanks to this guy." He pointed at me.

Each bigfoot either hugged Bob or shook his hands. I thought more attention would be put toward me since I was the human in their secret "cave".

"So what happened?" a male asked after all the greetings.

"It's so embarrassing!"

"Then you for sure have to tell us!" someone said.

"I stepped into a hole and fell forward entangling myself in undergrowth. I couldn't get out. This is Travis. He's my Androcles."

"Andrew who?" I asked.

"Androcles. Don't you know your mythology?"

"Not that one."

"There's this lion with a thorn in his paw and Androcles pulls it out. Later on, the lion returns the favor by not eating Androcles when he's thrown to the lion."

There was that eating theme again. I didn't like it.

"So," Bob said to the others, "I'm going to pay back Travis and let him pick three places he can change his life."

"Money," I said. "I want lots of money."

"It doesn't work that way," Bob said. "You hungry? Thirsty?"

"I'm a little hungry."

"How about some zergle?"

"What's that?"

"It a manufactured food. It tastes like bear colon. It's delicious!"

I rolled my eyes. Bob still thought he was funny.

"Brandy?" Bob said. "Will you take Travis to get something to eat?" He turned to me. "Go rest and then I'll talk to you about your three wishes."

"Come this way," Brandy said in a sexy voice.

I couldn't tell who said that.

One bigfoot stepped forward and she looked like all the other bigfoots...

"It's nice to see a human again," she said as we walked. "We haven't had contact since we were on the 'Six Million Dollar Man'."

"The TV show?"

"Did you ever watch it?"

"In reruns."

"You humans are so short-lived. We showed up on the TV set and they thought we were all in costume. They used us as recurring characters for several episodes. I got Lee Majors autograph. I have it framed on my wall over my bed."

"Ow!" I said.

"Why did you pinch yourself?"

"Never mind."

We entered the dining area apparently.

"Have a seat," Brandy said.

In a couple of minutes, she brought over a glass of water and a plate with what look liked yellow refried beans.

"Zergle," she said.

"Uh..." I said. There were no utensils.

"We use our hands for everything."

I scooped some up with my hand and put it in my mouth.

"Gaaaa!" It was hideously gross. I grabbed the water and drank furiously.

"Good, isn't it?" said the apparently most inobservant bigfoot ever.

"I'm sorry but I can't eat this."

"You don't like it?" she said shocked.

"It ... it tastes like..."

"Bear colon."

Gaaaaa!

"Could we go back to Bob so we can talk about these three wishes then I can go home?"

"Sure but the wishes will take longer than a couple of hours. Not here but there and you will want to take time to decide what to wish after each wish is fulfilled since it changes things We haven't done this before. I should let Bob tell you everything. He's your lion."


I sat in a chair in a room that I guess was Bob's office since he was head honcho, commander-in-chief, the big bigfoot.

"Three wishes," Bob said with a smile or the best a bigfoot could muster a smile. "You get to choose three times in your life and go back and relive them."

"Relive them?"

"Yes and change them for the better if you want. Or the worse but I can't imagine you wanting to do that." He chuckled.

"So my three wishes are sending me back in time to live a part of my life again?" This was incredulous.

"Yes. You'll have one week per wish. You go back with all your current memories intact and you can use them to alter the outcome of your life so that when you return to the present, your life is improved."

"Time travel? This is for real?"

"It is."

"But you've never done it before so how do you know..."

"With humans. A couple of us have gone back without altering human events. The worse that's ever happened was some guy got grainy footage of one of us running in the forest."

"What about the abominable snowman? Is he one of you?"

"Abominable snowman? Don't be stupid. Do you believe in Santa Claus too?"

"I didn't believe in you until a few hours ago."

"Good point. You'll want to think about this seriously so I want you to sleep on it. You don't have to know all three wishes right now because your first wish could change what you do with your other wishes. Let me know when you've figure out your first wish."

I think I knew what my first wish was but Bob was right. I should think about it. I was still somewhat in a state of shock so I needed to consider this seriously.


I had dinner with the bigfoots, politely declined the zergle, and ate only nuts and berries. After dinner I observed the bigfoots working in their computer room or control room or whatever it was and by the time Brandy escorted me to sleeping quarters I still didn't have the slightest clue what they were doing in the room.

The bed was a large woven straw-like mat on the floor with a pillow. There were no covers or blankets but I wasn't hot or cold. The temperature was regulated though I expected it to be cold considering how furry a bigfoot was.

I pondered what wishes I wanted and could come up with no other place to start than my original thought.

I fell asleep and slept surprisingly sound.


"So Travis," said Bob the next morning in his office. "Have you decided on your first moment in time?"

"I have," I confirmed.

"And what is it?"

"March 27th" and I gave him the year also.

"And what event are you trying to change?"

"It's the day my mom returned home early and discovered my dad screwing his secretary in their bed. It led to their divorce."

"I see and how old will you be?"

I mentally counted back to make sure. "Nine."

"You will have all the memories and experiences and knowledge you have now when you return."

That's what I was counting on. I was going to stop Dad from doing his secretary.

Bob said, "You will wake up on the morning of March 27th. You will be the first human ever to go back. It might take up to thirty minutes to get your bearings and sometimes there are odd gaps in your memories. We haven't resolved all problems yet."

"Okay."

He clapped his massive paws together. "So are you ready?"

"Yes." I was more than ready.

"One week. If you try to stay awake to go past the time, the system will force you asleep."

"I just need today."

"You still will be there the whole week."

"Sure." It was going to be really weird attending third grade as essentially an adult.

"Okay," Bob said. "Follow me."


There was an armed guard in front of a doorway. I hadn't seen any of the bigfoots armed before.

"Hi Bill," greeted Bob. "How's it hanging?"

"Great," Bill the Guard answered. "Brianna thinks she's pregnant."

"Then it's hanging really great!"

"Sure is!"

Bob put a hand on the door and Bill did the same. The door slid into the wall. I followed Bob through.

The room reminded me of a hospital laboratory. The room had a horizontal cylinder in the middle with all kinds of cables attached and multiple monitor screens.

"Come on over here," waved a bigfoot in the room. "Have a seat."

There was another bigfoot next to him and two more on the other side of the room.

I sat on the four-legged stool.

"Put your arm out and make a fist," he said.

He put a rubber tube around my upper arm. This was just like taking blood work.

The other bigfoot, a female, said, "This will just be a quick sting."

"Ow!" I reacted. Instead of drawing blood, they poked me with a needle and injected something into me.

"This causes you to come back after a week," she explained.

Not a problem. I had everything under control for my first day back in time.

"All done," the male said, spraying my arm.

"What's that for?"

"Stops the bleeding and disinfects."

"Okay." I stood and felt woozy. I grabbed the counter for support.

"The shot also makes you sleepy," Bob said.

The two lab tech bigfoots guided me to the cylinder. The other two fervently checked monitor screens and typed into keyboards The cylinder opened.

"Climb on in," a female cylinder operator said.

I was so drowsy that the lab techs had to help me in.

"Nightie, night," said Bob with that weird smile of his.

"Ni..." I said and didn't even hear the cylinder close around me.


I woke up and something was wrong. This wasn't my bedroom but it looked oddly familiar. I sat up in bed and discovered my body was different.

I was here! I was a nine years old again. I raced to the bathroom in my pajamas and stared in the mirror. It was me when I was nine! I was really here!

I returned to my room and made my bed. I then went through my dresser and decided on what to wear.

"I thought I heard you up."

I turned to the voice. It was my mom! She looked so young. It was so good to see her like this again.

"You made your bed," she said shocked.

I looked at my bed. Was that a big deal?

"I'm going to take a shower," I said.

"Without being told? You made your bed and you're taking a shower on your own. That's great!"

I obviously forgot what kids were like and that I was probably a normal irresponsible kid.

"I did it for you," I said then added, "Mom."

"That's sweet of you Travis. I like that."

"You're welcome." My voice sounded so weird. It was high pitched since I wasn't close to puberty yet.

"Don't take too long in the shower. Breakfast will be ready in a half hour. You remember I'm going out with some friends this morning."

I certainly remembered. Dad counted on Mom being gone. I was home but he distracted me by letting me play video games. I didn't even know Jenny was in the house until later when Mom came home earlier than expected and caught Dad screwing Jenny in their bed.

"Yes," I said, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes." Did my nervousness show on my face?

Mom left my room and I took a shower.

When I came downstairs for breakfast, Mom said, "Wow! You even combed your hair. You don't even do that on Mother's Day."

"I'm different now," I said.

She stared at me. "You do seem to be more mature. Don't grow up too fast, okay?"

I laughed then said, "I'll try not to."

Mom made pancakes. I loved weekend breakfasts because on school days all I had time for was cold cereal not that I minded. Mom made breakfast extra special on Saturdays even though pancakes weren't really a big deal. I rarely had them as an adult now.

I ate and looked at my mom. It was so good to see her at this age again. I was happy. My mood changed when Dad appeared at the breakfast table, but it also helped me refocus on this morning and what I needed to do.

"Good morning, Travis?" he said. "You're dressed already. Are going on a date or something?" He chuckled.

"No," I said, seriously. "I did it for Mom."

"That's nice." He gave a quizzical look to Mom. She shrugged.


"See you later," Mom said to Dad with a quick kiss on the lips. Dad gave her a playful butt squeeze.

It was something I would overlook as a kid but I saw the sexuality in it now and it made me angry. Dad was flirting with Mom but in a couple of hours he would be fucking his secretary. The hypocritical ass! It was all a charade!

Mom came over and kissed my forehead. "Have a good day, Travis. I won't be home until about three." That's what Dad was counting on but Mom would be back before noon.

Once Mom left, Dad said, "I have some work to do, so I'll be in the office. Why don't you watch some cartoons or play video games? I'll be busy so don't bother me unless it's an emergency. You can get snacks anytime you want."

"Thanks, Dad!" I said cheerily. I forgot that he had distracted me with junk food too.

I went into the den and turned on the TV while Dad went to the spare bedroom converted into a home office or at least that's what he wanted me to think he was doing. I kept the volume down. I wanted to hear when Jenny showed up. The bigger problem was what to do right now. The cartoons bored me. It might be fun to play the old video games. They were still classic games in my mind.

It took me several minutes to figure out how to get the game console to work. As much as I played it as a kid, I would have thought it would be like riding a bike but once I figured it out, it was a "duh" moment - obvious and simple. I didn't figure Jenny would show for at least an hour and more likely two so I let myself get engrossed with the game but kept a frequent eye on the wall clock.

The phone rang at about 10:30 and Dad showed up a couple of minutes later to check on me.

"How you doing?" he asked.

"Okay."

"Need anything?"

"No."

"Are you sure? I'm going to be very busy soon and can't have any disturbances so if you need something, let me know now."

"I'm okay."

"Good." He touched my shoulder and left.

I focused back on my paused videogame then my adult mind put things together. Dad never checked on me. Something was up. I left the game on pause and exited the den.

Jenny had just entered the house. The phone call must have been Jenny letting Dad know she was almost here.

"Travis?" said Dad surprised.

Time was now changed. In my previous timeline I hadn't seen Jenny until she fled our house after Mom caught them.

"Don't do this Dad," I said.

"Don't do what?"

"Don't do this to Mom."

"This is Jenny. She works for me. She's here to help me with my work."

I looked at Jenny. "Dad's married."

"I know," she said.

"Let's go back to the office," Dad said, trying to move things along. "Don't disturb us like I said, Travis."

"I know what you and she are going to do," I said.

"And just what is that?" he said becoming stern.

I said it plainly and boldly. "You're going to fuck!"

"Travis! How dare you talk like that!"

"It's true! That's why she's here."

"No, she's not!" He grabbed my upper arm painfully. "I don't know what's got into you but I don't like it!"

"Fuck you, Dad!"

"Why you..." He yanked me painfully. He looked back at Jenny. "Go on back and get ready to ... work. I need to take care of this."

Dad pulled me away toward the den as Jenny headed down the hallway.

"Slut!" I desperately cried out.

Dad pushed me onto the couch. "You stay here and play your fucking game! I'll take care of you when Jenny and I are done."

"Don't do this, Dad! Please!" I couldn't believe I was crying.

"All we are doing is working."

"Please!" I begged and latched onto his forearm.

He shook me off. "Stay here. Leave us alone until we come back out."

"Yes, Dad," I said sadly.

Dad left but soon my discouragement was replaced by a new boldness.

I walked confidently with my shoulders pushed back to my parents' bedroom. I did peek into the office first and as I suspected they weren't there. I opened my parents' door.

Dad, his back to me, had his shirt off and worked on his pants. Jenny was reclined on pillows on my parents' bed. She was already naked with her legs open and she had large tits. Jenny's beauty left me frozen for a fateful moment. Jenny spotted me and screamed out.

Dad spun around.

"Travis!" he shouted.

"Is this working?" I asked.

"You little shit!" he bellowed.

He grabbed my arm, pulled me into my room, and threw me on my bed. Ow! That hurt!

"You will stay in your room until I say you can come out! Do you hear me?"

"Yes," I said weakly.

"What was that?"

"Yes."

Dad slammed the door behind him. I was only nine and he was a man so I couldn't physically do anything but I couldn't give up. I got off my bed and headed back to their bedroom.

Dad had stripped off the rest of his clothing surprisingly quick. He was just climbing on the bed and Jenny was sitting up.

Somehow she noticed me again and cried out. Dad turned his head and flames seemed to come out of his ears. I raced forward and pounded my fists on Dad's back.

"Don't do this!" I said. "You can't do this!"

He caught my weak flailing arms.

"No more!" he said.

He pulled me out of the room.

"Dad!" I pleaded.

He dragged me to the garage and threw me in. "If you bother Jenny again, I will kill you."

I knew he really wouldn't but I never saw him so angry. "Mom loves you, Dad."

"That's why you'll never tell her," he said.

He closed the door and locked it. I was stuck in the garage.

I stewed. I hadn't handled this well at all. I reacted like I was a nine year old instead of an adult. I had an adult mind but my habits had reverted back to my current age. I had totally bungled this up. Dad was right. There was only one thing to do. Keep it hidden from Mom. I was in the unenviable position of needing to help Dad cover up his affair.

I'm not sure how long I sat there when I heard a car pull up in the driveway. It had to be Mom. I began banging on the door to be let into the house.

A few minutes later, Mom opened the door that led into the garage.

"Travis?" she said surprised. "What are you doing in here?"

"Dad didn't know I was in here and accidentally locked me in."

"And he didn't hear you banging?"

"He's busy working in the office."

"That's no excuse and what happened to your wrists?"

"Nothing." I put them behind my back.

"Travis."

I slowly pulled them back out. "I fell."

"Someone hurt you," she correctly determined.

"No, it's just..."

"Who did this to you? We need to talk with Dad about this." She started to head back.

I jumped in front. "He's not home."

"His car is home and whose car is parked out front? Oh, god! Did he let that slut in the house?"

Slut? Did she say slut?

Mom walked by me and I hurried to catch up.

"Don't you want to put medicine on my arms?" I said desperately

"He locked you in the garage to get you out of the way, didn't he?"

She reached the bedroom door.

"Please, Mom!" I begged. "Don't go in there!"

She didn't listen and entered. Mom's facial expression turned, well, I've never seen a facial expression like that before. She shrieked. "You brought her home!"

Dad had his cock in Jenny and the fucking couple both jumped.

"Da ... Darlene!" Dad said.

"Get the fuck out of here, home wrecker!" Mom screamed and came after Jenny. Dad had to put his body in the way.

Jenny hastily dressed in top and skirt. She carried her panties, bra, and shoes in her hands as she left the bedroom.

"You bastard!" Mom yelled.

"Now, Darlene!" Dad said.

"Don't you fucking Darlene me!"

"Now don't get so worked up about this."

"You had to fuck her in our bed? Late nights on your desk aren't good enough?"

"Look, it's just..."

"Not another word, Tom. Not another word. This is it."

"Okay."

The room quieted and soon my parents' eyes were on me.

Mom said, "Dad and I need to discuss things so you need to go play."

"No," I said. "This involves me too. Please don't divorce." I was crying again.

"We're just talking, " Dad said.

"Now go on," Mom said gently.

"But..."

She waved her hands to shoo me out.

I sighed and left the room.

The bedroom door was closed and the screaming resumed.

I walked with a slump back to my bedroom. I failed! I didn't stop it! The last chance I had was to convince Mom and Dad to stay together but my hopes looked dim. I fell asleep.


It was almost five. I napped for three hours! I was hungry so I headed to the kitchen. Mom was there cleaning.

"Where's Dad?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"It was decided that Dad should spend a few days away."

"Please don't divorce him," I said.

"I started the procedures two weeks ago. This was the final straw and he hurt you too."

I exhaled slowly. The fact that Dad injured me in this new timeline made it even less likely my parents would stay together. Mom would want to protect me from Dad because she now perceived him as a threat to my safety.

"Has Dad been with other women?" I asked. A new question in this timeline.

"Yes. This is a subject you're not really old enough to know about."

"I know more than you think." She would likely think I learned about it at school and from friends.

"Dad has had several affairs and I can't handle it anymore. Bringing that tramp into our bedroom is the final straw. I'm sorry, Travis, but Dad and I can't stay together any longer."

I failed. I totally failed ... What could I have done differently?

"I'm ready to go back," I said softly.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded.

"How about hamburgers?"

"Sure."

"I'm sorry, Travis."

"I understand," I said.

I went to the den. My videogame was still on pause.

I sat heavily on the couch. I did things differently but the results were the same. Now I still have six more days stuck in this period of time before I could return.

Oh, damn! I didn't have to return on the day everything happened. I could have returned earlier! What if I found Jenny and talked to her? She seemed a little freaked by me. If it wasn't for Dad, she might have gone home. If I could have gotten to her beforehand, things might be different. There were so many additional options if I came earlier in time. I could have faked a high fever and forced Mom to stay home. I had thought more like a nine year old than an adult.

Wait a minute!. Mom said she started the paperwork two weeks ago. So when could I go back and change things? This would take some thinking.


Sunday Mom acted like Dad never existed and changed the subject if I mentioned him.

Monday had a new adventure. School! I was in third grade! That created big problems.

Mom made my lunch and I put it in my backpack.

"Have a good day," she said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Mom? What do you think of my teacher?"

"Mrs. Wilkins? Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

I had a name. That was a start. I now needed to know which classroom.

"Melissa likes her," I said. She was a neighbor girl.

"But she's in Mrs. McDonnell's class."

Okay, don't follow Melissa.

"She's still likes her," I said.

"You better get going or you'll be late."

I headed out. How was this day going to be?


"Hi," I was greeted by a boy when I arrived at school.

"Hi." Who was he? He looked kind of familiar. He must have moved away before I went to middle school and that's why I couldn't remember him.

"Did you remember to bring your cards?" he asked.

"What cards?"

"Powrrr Dawgz. What else?"

"I forgot."

"Travis," he said frustrated.

I was so into the Powrrr Dawgz when I was a kid. I now remembered playing during lunch break with ... I still couldn't remember his name. Damn!

"Sorry," I said.

"Tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." I was going to have to give myself a crash course tonight to relearn how to play the game.

He walked off then stopped. "What are you doing?"

What I was doing was trying to figure out where to go. I didn't tell him that. Hey! It made sense that we might be in the same room.

"Are you in Mrs. Wilkins class too?"

"What is wrong with you? Come on."

I took that as a "yes".

We entered the classroom and I took the first available seat.

"What are you doing?" my unnamed friend asked.

"What?"

"Our seats are over there."

Oh, assigned seating.

I followed him toward the back of the room. I was about to sit down at a desk.

"Travis!" He pointed behind him.

I took the desk behind him which put my friend at ease.

"You sure are weird today."

As the room filled up, I spotted a young Kimberly Cooper and I think my young heart skipped a beat. I had the biggest crush on Kim all through high school. I just stared at her. Kim was only nine so she hadn't developed or anything but I remembered what she would look like as a teenager. She was so beautiful in my opinion and best of all, she was nice. If only I had the courage to ask her out. How my life might be different.

It could different! I had three wishes. Right then I knew what one of my wishes would be. I would return to high school and I would go out on a date with Kim. It was such a little thing but it would mean so much to me.

That was assuming I could change anything. It hadn't worked in this timeline. The bigfoots might simply be a bunch of idiots and the past couldn't be changed.

"Travis?"

I came out of my reverie and looked toward the front. It was Mrs. Wilkins and ... fuck! She was much younger than I remembered. I always thought of her as an old lady but she appeared to be in her late twenties. She was a beautiful brunette woman and would only be a few years younger than me if I was an adult. Mrs. Wilkins would be in her early 50s in the present.

When she bent forward, I couldn't help but look at her tits. I was a 32-year old man in a 9-year old's body.

"What was the question again?" I asked.

"I didn't ask a question. You seem to be somewhere else."

"I'm right here." My response caused unintentional laughter from my classmates.

"You dope!" my friend whispered.

Strange but I felt the same inadequate feelings I had back then.

"I'm glad," said Mrs. Wilkins.

In class we did basic math and grammar. We also did science and art. I wasn't any better drawing now than I was then. There were also two recesses. I sat and watched the kids play which was what I remembered doing. During lunch, my friend hung with me along with two other boys and they played Powrrr Dawgz. I was able to pick up on the rules easily and as an adult, it was a very boring game. This was going to be a tough week until I returned to my timeline.

My friend's name? Corey.


On Tuesday, Mrs. Wilkins wore this low cut top which would be no big deal in a room full of nine year olds but since I was a much "older" nine year older, I kept looking in at her tits whenever she bent over. While we were doing independent reading, she leaned in to see how I was doing and I would have had an orgasm in my pants if my cock was able to get hard. Tits!

I definitely had a classroom advantage because of my adult brain. I could finish my work quickly.

"You read the whole book already?" Mrs. Wilkins said.

"Yes," I said, while trying not to obviously look in at her tits.

"So tell me about it."

I took it as a challenge to see if I really read the book. The book was boring but I read it for the possibility of this very situation. I explained the book thoroughly to Mrs. Wilkins and ended with, "It's not very realistic in my opinion."

"Well," she said. "You're comprehension has greatly improved but it could happen."

"A dog that can drive a car? No way."

"Except for that part, Travis," she said smiling. "Are you doing extra studying at home or working with a tutor?"

The only extra studying I was doing involved her tits.


I spotted Kim during lunch. She wore this cute dress. Why not get to know her now? It might help me go out with her when I was in high school. Again assuming that time wasn't fixed.

I grabbed my lunch and stood.

"Where are you going?" Corey protested.

"I need to do something."

"But we were going to play." I brought my Powrrr Dawgz cards today as promised.

"Sorry." I took the cards out of my backpack. "Find someone else. They can use my cards."

I left to find Kim.


"Can I sit down?" I asked when I found Kim at a table with two other girls.

Kim looked at me strangely. I guess one didn't ask in third grade and simply did.

"Thanks," I said, sitting down.

I asked Kim questions and because I thought as an adult and thought of her as a child, I didn't feel so awkward like I always did when it was a conversation with peers. I doubt it would be that helpful to know she had five Barbie now for when I met her as a teenager. I hadn't talked to Kim much in elementary school. I found her engaging for such a young girl and at times I saw that smile that would be so pretty in a few years.

I had lunch with Kim the rest of the week.


Home life was as I remembered it. My mom prepared to live life without Dad. Everything was the same ... I went to bed Friday night knowing nothing had changed. Not one damn thing!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.