Daze in the Valley
Chapter 85

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Karlie stood and left the table to answer the call.

"Our personal assistant," Adam explained to Mike and Nora. "She is handling the bookings for Allie, Sarah and me."

"And me," Shelly chimed in from down the table.

"And Shelly," Adam corrected. "But it seems a little late for someone to be trying to contact us, particularly since its Friday night."

"Might be urgent," Mike said. He was being facetious but none of the performers took it that way.

"Probably someone flaked for the morning," Allie said with a nod. "So the company is in dire straits unless they find someone else to fill in."

"Does that happen a lot?" Nora asked. She had no idea of how the industry worked.

Leslie rolled her eyes in disgust.

"I would estimate it happens once in every three shoots," she said. "I am certain it has happened at least that often to me."

"Me, too," Allie confirmed. "I've only done it once and that was extenuating circumstances."

She and Leslie explained the two shoots they had left. Adam expected Nora to cringe but instead she got angry.

"That is bullshit!" she spat.

"Mom," Sean interrupted.

"It is bullshit, Sean," Nora persisted. "You can't tell me you think any differently."

"No, I don't," Sean admitted. "But still."

"If the people in this restaurant haven't heard the word 'bullshit' it's time they did," Nora said. "When Sean told me about what this company was doing I will admit I was uncomfortable with it. Now I understand. I've watched pornography. I will admit I haven't watched it in the past decade or so and I didn't understand the way the industry had turned. But if you can keep things like that from happening, then I am all for it."

"We can't keep it from happening," Sarah said sadly. "But we can show companies there are other ways to make a profit than by supporting those actions. That is our real goal. None of us is naïve enough to think it will go away. A segment of the industry has always catered to it. If you go back to the 1920s you find pictures of women tied up and being degraded. But it has become pervasive in the past 10 or 12 years. Just like child pornography has become easier to get. The internet allows for anonymity. It used to be you would have to show your face at the adult store to pick up a whip and bondage magazine. Now you sit in the privacy of your own home – or your Mom's basement – and get it instantly."

"But Mary will make sure they have to pay for it," Nora agreed.

Adam shook his head.

"The people who produce this stuff will not use Polar Power," he said. "Our anti-piracy software will not help this much at all."

"I think you're wrong," Walt said. "The people who produce this crap do it to make a profit. Sure, some make it so they have something to trade for new shit but most of them do it to make a buck. They will be just as interested in maximizing those profits as Tate Benedict at Daystar is. In fact, they will be more interested because a lot more of their product – and I use that term loosely – is stolen than legitimate stuff is."

Adam found himself agreeing with Walt's argument.

"But will we offer it to them?" Rachelle wondered. "I mean - is this really the people we want to do business with?"

"Hell, yes," Shelly said. "I think we should offer it to child pornographers and the whips and chain crowd for free. Because the freaks that look at that shit will not do it if there is a single chance that someone will identify them. If they have to offer up a credit card to get it, they won't. If we want those bastards out of business I think we have to make it as easy as hell for them to get Polar Power. They will be bankrupt before they realize it is not in their interest to use it and good riddance."

"Good point," Mike said.

Leslie and Rebecca were watching the conversation with eagerness. They were finally starting to grasp just what Adam had told them. This group was doers. They knew what they wanted to do and they had a viable plan to get there. There might be different variations but the goal was the same. Everyone listened to alternative points of view and weighed in on parts they agreed with and parts they didn't. There was no anger, no recriminations. Everyone's opinion carried equal weight.

They were still pondering that when Karlie came back the table.


"I know we agreed to delay business talk until tomorrow," she started.

"But that's already been bit on the butt," Mary laughed. "By the way, are you in business with us?"

Karlie smiled.

"Not with the entire group," she said. "But I play secretary for a portion of the group. It is that portion I need to talk to if no one minds."

No one protested so Karlie went forward.

"That was Ben on the phone," she said. "And I found a voice mail from Judy Jackem that I missed earlier. Both request our services next week if possible."

Adam sighed and Karlie turned to him with a triumphant grin.

"Not your services, per se, Mr. Walter," she said. "I'll just tell you and you guys can sort it out. Ben has been looking more closely at some of the e-mails he gets. He thinks he found someone who can succeed out here. In fact, she said she is coming out next week to make a go of it. But she wants to start on the girl-girl side. He wanted to see if Sarah or Allie would be interested, mostly so we can see if it is someone who might fit in with our style."

"When?" Allie asked.

"That's the problem," Karlie told them. "It will likely be late in the week. I told him you had the Peaches shoot."

"I can do it," Rita offered. "I mean, if no one else is available and no one minds. Do you think he'd be OK with that?"

"I think I can safely say Ben will be quite happy with that – if you'll do it for the standard pay," Shelly replied.

"Oh, I will," Rita said. "That was never really an issue with me. That was more the person who was repping me. I'll be down there anyway so there are no travel issues. Allie and Sarah, will it bother either of you if I pinch hit?"

"If you're cool with it, I am," Sarah said. "I'm sure Adam, Shelly and Leslie will be willing to be your chaperones. Ben likes it when Adam brings good-looking women around."

"I think Ben was sort of hoping that Shelly would have a couple of more scenes under her belt by then," Karlie said with raised eyebrows. "But he said this girl was so green that he really needed someone with experience to guide her through it. Otherwise he would have offered the job to me or Shelly."

"Cool," Shelly said. She was amazed that she was already getting calls from producers and she hadn't even posted a scene yet.

"Judy was the same way," Karlie continued. "She didn't really think it was worth calling us for performers but she did anyway. There is a guy who showed up there Wednesday. She said he reminded her so much of Adam that she felt she had to call us to see if we could supply someone to do a scene with him – you know, to teach him the right way to handle things. I don't think we're interested in that, are we?"

Sarah, Allie and Shelly shook their heads.

"I could," Leslie said. "I mean, I would probably want Adam to pull the guy aside to explain the facts of life with him before I agreed to it. But if Adam gets a good vibe from him, I would be willing to do the scene with him."

"I would be willing to talk to him," Adam said. He was impressed with Leslie and Rebecca's offers. It was really happening and a lot faster than he could have imagined.

"Go ahead and call them back if you think they're still in," Rebecca said.

"Uh, do you want to handle the deal with Ben yourself?" Karlie wondered.

"Not really unless you want me to," Rebecca said. "I think you have a good handle on the situation and Ben is probably more comfortable dealing with you."

Karlie chuckled.

"Actually, I think that was the first time I've spoken to Ben," Karlie said. "But he seemed super nice. Leslie, do you want me to call Melody?"

"What site is that?" Leslie wondered belatedly.

"'Naughty Newbies, '" Adam supplied. "It's Judy Jackem. Melody is her real name."

"Oh, cool," Leslie said. "I've never done that site and it might be cool. I did 'Frisky First Timers' and Ben is really great. Let him know that if he has something for me, I'd be interested, if you don't mind."

"You keep up and you're going to have to split her salary," Sarah joked.

Karlie started to step away again but Nora motioned for her to stay.

"I want to hear how this works, if you don't mind," she said. Karlie looked around to see if it would bother anyone else if she used the phone at the table. She had heard Adam say on numerous occasions how he found the practice rude. But he simply smiled and pulled her chair out for her.

Ben Benedict was surprised to get a call back so soon. Jenny Cinnamon was apparently an efficient worker. He found he wasn't surprised by that.

"Hi, Mr. Benedict," Karlie started before Ben interrupted.

"We're going to be doing a lot of business together I hope," he said with a laugh. "I hope you will call me Ben. We're all equals here and I don't want to have to call you Ms. Cinnamon."

"Uh, actually, I'm not employed by Subarctic," Karlie clarified. "I work for Derrick, Ashley, Sahara and Michelle. But I'll still call you Ben if you prefer."

"I do," Ben said. "Thanks for calling me back so soon. Did they figure out they can do it?"

"No," Karlie replied. "But we think we have another performer for you who will work out extremely well. Would you be willing to use Rita Looker for your scene?"

Ben was silent for a moment.

"Do you have access to Rita Looker?" he wondered. "Or is this just a name they thought I should pursue."

"We've spoken to her and she is willing to do it for web standard," Karlie confirmed. "She will be in L.A. from Thursday night to Monday afternoon next week. Does that fit your schedule?"

"You're serious," Ben said. "Yes, we can work around her schedule. Now, this is a solid commitment, right?"

"Completely solid," Karlie said. "Would you like to speak to her directly for confirmation?"

The situation hit Ben in an instant. His father had said Allie had called that morning with a huge deal. Now he knew what the deal was. The group was in Las Vegas doing something with Rita Looker.

"No, Jenny," Ben said. "If you say it's solid then it is solid. Thank you. You do really well at talent acquisition. If you ever get tired of dealing with those guys, give us a call at Daystar. You have a great phone manner."

"Thanks, Ben," Karlie responded. "But I'm happy with where I am. Also, Cassie Charms wants you to know that if you come across something you think will be appropriate for her to let her know. She is interested in working with Daystar again."

Ben couldn't hold back any longer.

"You're in Vegas doing a shoot with all of them, aren't you?" he said incredulously. "Dad said he had something big to tell me tomorrow but this is way bigger than big. Who's involved?"

"Now, Ben," Karlie said sweetly, "you'll find that out tomorrow. I wouldn't want to spoil your father's surprise. But now you have one to counter him with. Everyone gets to be happy."

Ben broke out into laughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.