Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Mary and Rachelle, independently and together, had come to a couple of decisions about their futures in the preceding days. In separate venues miles apart, they were putting them into play.

Both had watched their guys actions and reactions to the addition of a couple of pretty girls to the group – pretty girls with great bodies who had sex on video for a living. Neither expected the reaction she saw.

Walt and Sean were typical males. They appreciated beauty and they noticed beauty. They knew Sarah and Allie were attractive females. Rachelle and Mary had expected their guys to fall all over themselves trying to please the newcomers.

They had done everything they could to help them. That couldn't be denied. Walt and Sean had been pack mules, carrying furniture up and down stairs and hills. They had been carrier pigeons, ferrying messages to Sarah's old place when Rachelle left her cell phone in her usual car while she borrowed another from her dad's fleet and Sarah's rested helplessly on vibrate in her purse. Walt had taken it upon himself to change the air conditioning filter in Sarah's apartment and fix the noisy motor in her refrigerator. Sean had taken great care in boxing items, wrapping them carefully so nothing was damaged or broken.

But neither had did it solely for Allie and Sarah. Mostly they did it because of Mary and Rachelle. With each finished task, the guys didn't pant after one of the new girls for their next assignment. They went to their own girlfriend for direction, to see what needed to be done next.

The guys didn't do a single thing to curry favor with a pretty new girl. They did it because it needed to be done and because their girlfriends had asked them to and wanted them to.

And Mary and Rachelle realized that early on.

Rachelle had always been fairly certain Sean was a keeper. Their personalities fit together well. He was a planner. She was a doer. He always seemed to know what her next step would be and he was always right there to lend a hand. He had chipped in on projects for school, for charities she supported or just for herself.

Friday night, Sean got something just for himself. Rachelle made arrangements to stay somewhere away from the apartment. They shared a nice dinner and a long walk, holding hands and talking as Rachelle led Sean to where they would spend the night – a bungalow just down the road from an apartment owned by her family but vacant.

Then she treated him to a night of passion that she hoped conveyed the pride she had in her man and her sincere hope that this would lead to a life-long commitment for them by doing what they had only done once before: she and Sean made love in all three of her orifices and she coaxed a load of cum from him first in her mouth, then in her pussy and finally in her tight ass.


Mary had used some of her unexpected money to treat Walt. They spent the evening at a go-kart track and at a batting cage. They played miniature golf and laughed and hugged at every hole.

Mary was not sure until that week that Walt was what she was looking for. She was unsettled about her future and unsettled about who she would spend that future with. He was a pleasant man, as assuming as she was fiery. Mary wasn't certain she could live with that over the long haul. Walt always seemed to defer to her, mostly because there were only a few things he cared enough about to fight for. It was fun when they first started to date. But it had started to wear on her. She had come to picture Walt as someone who was malleable to the whims of everyone else.

Yet she had seen something during the preceding few days. The girls flirted with him, and he flirted back. But it was harmless and everyone knew it. His wit had been charming and his personality had put the girls at ease when it finally came to the front. It took Mary a moment to realize it but everyone was looking to Walt for his approval of the newcomers before they would be given a full berth in the group.

She noticed Adam – as self-reliant a person as she'd ever met (at least outwardly) – asking Walt's judgment on things. She saw Allie and Sarah asking his opinion on which household item was better suited for them – because Walt would know. She saw Shelly seeking him out for a completely unrelated question. She saw Sean and Rachelle defer to his opinion on things.

Walt was quiet and somewhat shy. He didn't feel the need to be in the front and was content to let others make their contributions obvious. He simply worked silently but effectively outside the spotlight. But he was respected by everyone who met him.

It came as a surprise when Mary realized that she respected him as much as anyone. She had come to understand in the past couple of days that anytime Walt expressed a sincere opinion about something, it was invariably the right way to go on the subject. And the couple of times he had put his foot down on something or another, Mary had backed down immediately.

But the topper for her was the refrigerator in Sarah's apartment. Mary had made a comment during their first visit that the motor made "an ungodly racket." When she returned for the second trip, it didn't. She saw Walt's tool box sitting in the living room and she knew without a moment's hesitation that he had taken a few minutes to fix it because Mary thought it needed to be fixed. Sarah had noticed – and thanked him warmly – but no one else had except for Mary.

So, after their evening of fun and games, the fun and games continued at the apartment. She knew Rachelle wouldn't be back that night and she doubted Adam and Shelly would either. Mary gave Walt the two things she had held back from offering.

First, she let him plunder her dainty, delectable derriere. She had always shied away from anal sex, although it intrigued her. But his sincere words about her beauty over the past days had done wonders for her confidence. In the middle of their lovemaking, she asked him to do her in the butt.

He had complied, gently but surprisingly ably. He hadn't fucked her in the ass. He had worshiped her from behind. She didn't feel degraded or humiliated when he finished. She felt sated and loved.

The second thing she gave to Walt, without him realizing it but fully and completely, was her heart. For the first time, Mary's future cemented in her head and Walt was right there with her as he had been for the past 14 months.


"I want to show you something," Allie said. "Actually, I want to get your opinion on a couple of things – for pool-time tomorrow."

She eased Shelly, who was almost sitting on her lap, off the chair and disappeared into the room that was hers, for now. She returned with two boxes.

"I want to give these to Rachelle and Mary, if you think they'll wear them," she announced. She opened the first box and pulled out what appeared to Adam to look like a swimsuit – or least a portion of a swimsuit.

"Is that a Wally Walrus?" Sarah gasped.

Allie nodded.

"A guy at the club where I danced gave me a set of them," she said. "And before you ask, I didn't do any 'favors' for him. He just wanted me to dance in them. Only one of them fit. The rest of them are still in the original boxes. This one is for someone with a longer body type. Do you think Rachelle would wear something like this?"

Shelly nodded instantly.

"What does the rest of it look like?" Adam asked. It took a moment for everyone to cease laughing and to realize he wasn't kidding.

"This is all of it, dear," Allie said. The suit was extremely small. It had barely enough material at the bottom to cover the mons pubis and only an inch-wide strip across to cover the breasts. The back was not a thong but it didn't miss by much. It was a shimmery silver color.

"It's called the Rio de Janeiro," Allie continued as she held it up in front of her. She set it aside and pulled out a second one. It was cut differently – it had a slightly fuller back and the bra top was small circles over a string. But the front of the suit bottom was just as low-cut as the first. Adam would have called the color light blue but he was sure it had a more official name.

"I didn't have the ass for this one," Allie laughed. "But I think Mary does. Will she think I'm a huge slut for owning these and will she think I'm trying to turn her into one by giving it to her?"

"She's a huge slut already," Shelly said. "She just hides it better than I do."

Sarah shook her head.

"Allie, those have to be worth a couple of hundred dollars each," she insisted. "Why didn't you sell them or something?"

Allie shrugged.

"I didn't really consider it," she said. "First off, who would buy a swimsuit that way? I mean, I took one look at these and knew I couldn't wear them. I didn't even try them on. But I know I wouldn't buy a swimsuit that way. I don't even buy them from discount houses. Especially not since I moved here. Jesus, it creeps me out to just think of who might have had that against their pussy a few minutes before I did."

Shelly and Sarah cringed slightly.

"Well, I think they'll love them," Shelly said. "Why are they so expensive? I mean, I've never heard of Bucky Beaver or whatever it is?"

"Wally Walrus," Sarah corrected. "And they are a very exclusive brand. First off, they cater to a more elite crowd. Women wear these in the Virgin Islands and the Riviera. The girls who have them in L.A. are movie stars or models. There are only a certain number made of each set. Each one is numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Secondly, they are all hand stitched from breathable materials. You can't swim in them and you have to dry clean them. But to be seen in one of them is the ultimate in high fashion. Owning one of these is the equivalent to owning an authentic Triviosi handbag."

Shelly's eyes went wide, as did Adam's. They both had heard of the famous Italian designer even if they hadn't heard of Wally Walrus.

"This one is number 849 of 2,130 made," Allie said as she held up the suit she wanted to give to Mary. "The other one is number 926 of 3,431."

Sarah held out her hand for the cards Allie was holding then moved over the computer.

"The first one retailed for $199 at their site but they're sold out," Sarah announced over her shoulder. "The second one is slightly cheaper, $149 and they still have a limited number left. Jesus, Allie!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.