Daze in the Valley - Cover

Daze in the Valley

Copyright© 2010 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Adam Walters is a 19-year-old farm boy going to college in the big city. Reeling from the deaths of his parents and struggling with the financial hardship those deaths bring, he takes the advice of a friend and enters the porn world. With the aid of his pals - and some exceptional young women - Adam helps to transform a business known for wicked excess and questionable integrity into a stable, profitable enterprise. Note: Codes represent only physical acts between main characters

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

"What's going on with you?" Mary insisted.

Shelly looked perplexed.

"Nothing," she answered. "Do you have a more specific question that's bothering you?"

Mary sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Are you going out with Adam?" she asked.

"Soon, yes," Shelly said. "We have decided we would like to spend social time together."

"What about those two?" Mary wondered.

"We have decided to spend social time with them, too," Shelly answered with a smile. "As the past couple of hours should attest."

"I mean, are they going out with Adam, too?" Mary said.

"We hope so but again it hasn't happened just yet," Shelly replied. "Is it any of your business?"

The sweetness was gone from Shelly's voice.

Mary reeled. She wasn't used to being spoken to in harsh tones by anyone, let alone by Shelly.

"Look, Mary," Shelly continued in a lighter but still a firm voice. "I know you mean well. But I'm an adult. Adam is an adult and so are Allie and Sarah. We'll make this decision ourselves and you don't get a vote."

"I, uh," Mary started. "I don't want to see you get in over your head. Adam, I think, can handle that life. I don't think you can."

Shelly set her jaw and glared at her friend.

"Do you want to know what I was doing 10 hours ago?" she asked rhetorically – because she was going to tell Mary anyway if for no other reason than shock value. "I was on my knees in the shower with my tongue up Allie's pussy. I was doing my best to get every drop of cum that Adam left there. Sarah was behind me alternating between licking my pussy and sticking her tongue in my ass. Do I seem like I have been adversely affected?"

"Did they... ?" Mary started but faltered. She was shocked and, while she knew what she wanted to say, she couldn't make the words come out.

"Did they what?" Shelly asked angrily. "Did they force me? Coerce me?"

Mary nodded and Shelly laughed loudly.

"If anything I forced and coerced them," she said. "This morning, I was Michelle Foxx and they were Ashley and Sahara. They have no preconceived notions of me. They don't look at me as some poor, stupid girl who let her boyfriend walk all over her like you and Rachelle do. Amazingly enough, they let me make my own decisions about what I want to do and who I want to do it with. And I wanted to be in that shower. I wanted to be there. I had the opportunity to be there. So I was there. Just like I hope to be in that situation again sooner rather than later."

Mary's face reddened with embarrassment.

"I can't believe Adam would expose you to things like that," she said shaking her head. "I guess he was there too?"

"You don't fucking get it, do you?" Shelly said loudly, drawing Rachelle into the kitchen. "Adam didn't expose me to anything. I chose to be exposed to it. He made it clear from the outset he thought I should maybe ease my way into things – with him and with that scene. If he had tried to leave without me this morning, I would have tracked him down. And no, he wasn't there. He had no idea what I was doing until he started showering next door. I found out he heard most of it through the vent.

"Look, Mary – and you, too, Rachelle – I'm not going to ask you to agree with this. I'm not even going to ask you to accept it. But we're not going to try to crawl into bed with you guys. Adam is not going to try to steal either of you away from Sean and Walt. Allie, Sarah and I are not going to try to seduce Walt and Sean away from you. They are nice people. I like them. I like you guys. But this is something I want to explore. I enjoyed today and no one got hurt."

"I missed what happened today," Rachelle said. She probably would have stayed silent if she knew what was coming.

"I had an all-girl encounter in the shower with Allie and Sarah after the shoot," Shelly said matter-of-factly.

Rachelle shook her head as if she was clearing her ears.

"Uh, wow," she said finally. "What brought that about?"

"Lust and longing," Shelly replied with a shrug. "I watched the scene and it got me hot. Sarah was the same way. When Allie was done, we joined her in the shower and it progressed from there. It was nice."

"I've never even kissed a girl before," Rachelle said, sidetracking the conversation from a peeved Mary. "What was it like?"

"Different," Shelly replied with a slight grin. "I don't have much experience with guys and none with girls. But, well, I've known I was interested in girls, too, for a while now I guess. I thought it might be because I wasn't really happy with Eric. But now I know it isn't just that."

"I'd noticed you checking Mary and me from time to time," Rachelle said with a slight nod.

"What?" Mary said.

"I'll admit it," Shelly said. "I've checked you out when we were at the pool or trying on clothes. I think you're both really sexy. But I don't want to have sex with you."

Rachelle bit her lip.

"Don't want to or aren't going to?" she asked playfully. "There is a slight difference."

"Fine, I'm not going to," Shelly said. "If the four of us hadn't made an agreement and you two weren't with guys I like, it might be different. Just like you might want a shot at Adam if you weren't with Sean."

Rachelle blushed and looked at the floor.

"What do you mean?" Mary insisted.

"I mean you need to get your face away from a computer scene for a few minutes and look around you, girl," Shelly said. "I think Rachelle had an idea of what Adam was packing long before the rest of us. I've noticed for six months that she takes every chance she gets to bump up against him or glance at his crotch."

"Was I that obvious?" Rachelle asked. "God, I hope Sean didn't notice."

"I think he would have said something if he had," Shelly pointed out. "I thought it was just a way for you to show him you weren't a bitch. You were standoffish to him when he first moved in."

"I didn't know him well," Rachelle said defensively.

"Sean did and you trust Sean," Mary put in. She wanted to bring the conversation back to the point it started but she also wanted to show Shelly that she wasn't against her. "I saw the same thing. I'm the one who didn't know him at all. And I was the one who wound up sleeping in the same room as him. I should have been the one who was guarded around him."

"Fine, OK," Rachelle said. "I was just waiting for him to hit on me or on Mary or on Shelly. I've know guys like him all my life."

"Really?" Mary asked.

"You're full of shit," Shelly said.

"Yes, really," Rachelle said to Mary before glancing to Shelly. "And yes, I was full of shit. Look, Sarah said the same thing. Adam is handsome. He is well-built. I got a glimpse of his cock when I walked in on him in the bathroom just a day or so after he moved in. I figured he would take advantage of the fact that Walt and Sean are cool and try something with us. About three days into my theory, Eric pulled his douche act in the kitchen. My theory was blown to bits in an instant. But by then, Adam already saw me as a stuck-up snob. I'm positive he thought I ignored him because he came from a farm in Missouri instead of a posh Brentwood estate.

"But I really was ignoring him because, in my experience, guys who look like him can stand a lot of things but not indifference. Since then, I've tried to go out of my way to be nice to him. I mean, I invited him to spend the holidays at my house instead of here. But it hasn't really worked. I've seen him give Mary a hug and kiss her on top of the head. He used to do the same to you, Shelly. But the most he's offered me is a handshake."

"First impressions are tough to overcome," Shelly lamented with a pointed glance at Mary. "I think Adam knows you aren't a snob. But at the same time, I understand that he thinks of you differently from Mary or from me. I would suggest you don't try so hard. I know he likes you – as a person and as Sean's girlfriend. Just like he likes Mary for herself and for what she means to Walt. It's gotten better in the past few weeks, hasn't it?"

"A little," Rachelle admitted. "He jokes with me more often and he doesn't appear uncomfortable if we're in the same room alone."

She smiled slightly and leaned forward.

"I'll deny this if it is ever repeated," she said almost in a whisper. "When I walked in on him in the bathroom, he didn't know I was there. He was toweling off his hair. I stood there and watched him for a good long while. He had his side and back to me, so I didn't get to see the whole thing but what I saw was enough."

Mary blushed and shook her head.

"You know how close those beds are in there," she said. "I mean, a person in one bed could almost put his arm around the person in the other. Adam was sitting up near the top, right almost at face level, when I opened my eyes. He had no clue what was happening down there. It was all I could do to keep from reaching out to touch it, you know, just to see if it was real. Instead, I got my wits about me and just asked."

The girls' laughter rang in the kitchen.

"I felt the same way," Rachelle confided. "Look, when I was younger, like 15 or so, I dated a guy who had a big one. It fell short of what Adam totes around, but it was larger than average. Sean is average and I can't complain because he uses it well. The guy I knew back then was young. He had no idea what to do. But I have wondered since that day what it would be like to have someone with a huge dong and who knows what to do with it. I missed the feeling of being stretched, you know. I've thought about asking Adam but, well, that would be a bad idea."

"A monumentally bad idea," Mary said. "Do you really think Adam would do something like to Sean? Even if you got Sean to agree, do you really think Adam would go there? I don't. I've had the same thoughts – particularly since I saw how well Adam can use that whopper. But under no circumstances would Adam put any of us in a spot where he thought we'd get hurt."

"And yet, five minutes ago, you were accusing him of doing just that," Shelly said sternly. "I think I made my intentions about Adam clear to about everyone – including Eric."

"Well, everyone but Adam," Rachelle pointed out. "He was still clueless until you announced it to the world."

"OK, which is another shot against your notion of him, too," Shelly said with a grin. "Adam could have bedded me at any time since we came back from Christmas break. Unlike Sarah, if he had beckoned me with his finger, I would have gone. Even when I have announced my goal in no uncertain terms, he wants to take things slowly. He wants to make sure I understand the real him and not some guy I've made up in my mind. But I've been ready to be someone new since I came to school almost two years ago. I let the perceptions of others hold me back. I let what I thought was my future hold me back. I've let the expectations of my parents hold me back. Today, I felt liberated. I felt like the person I'm supposed to be for the first time in my life. Does that make sense to you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.