Trapped by the Pregnancy Club - Cover

Trapped by the Pregnancy Club

Copyright© 2010 by RH Music

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mr. Michaels, a teacher on summer break, is trapped in a basement by eight teenagers who have formed a pregnancy club. Seven of them are intent on having as much sex as possible. The eighth is a member for an entirely different reason.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

"WHAT????" I screamed.

"Not until we are all verifiably pregnant," said Janice, patiently.

"But ... but..." I sputtered, "that could take months. Years! Some of you may never get pregnant! This is the most ASININE--"

"Mr. Michaels!" Janice shouted me down. "We know all that! We all know it could take a while. So we decided that we would limit our time here to two months, maximum."

"TWO MONTHS???" I shouted. "ARE YOU INSANE? Really? Are you all verifiably INSANE?"

"Mr. Michaels, don't you want to be with us?" Zoe asked.

"It's not that..."

"I thought you were enjoying yourself, finally?" asked Kristen.

"I know what he's saying," Janice said, coldly. "He's saying that it's okay to fuck us for one week, but that two months is too inconvenient."

"I haven't wanted to do any of this! I tried to get out of it. I tried to resist..."

"Not very well," Pamela said with a smirk.

"No, not very well. And that's something that I'll have to live with for the rest of my life. But two months? I mean, come on, be serious."

"What's the difference between two months and 10 days?" Heather asked. "I mean, really. What's the difference?"

"It's just that ... well, aren't you missing your families? What about your friends?"

"This is not about us!" Stacy said, adamantly. "We're talking about you. What is the difference, to you between 10 days and 60 days."

I thought for a second.

"My mail, my plants, my papers..."

"Janice's mom has already taken care of all that," Jane said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Like it's that hard. We sent your keys up the dumbwaiter, remember? So, what else?"

"I..." I sputtered. "My thesis. I need to be in the library and on the internet to finish it."

"No you don't," said Heather, definitively.

"Yes I do!"

"No -- you -- don't!" she stamped her foot. "We talked about your thesis all day yesterday, remember? All you need to do is to sit your butt into a chair and write the damn thing. All your research, bibliography, notes, everything is complete and on your computer. You have been ABD for five years now! All you need to do is to put words to paper. Virtually, I mean."

"ABD?" Zoe asked.

"All But Dissertation," Jane supplied.

"But..." I tried to protest.

"No buts!" Heather cut me off. "Spending two months stuck in a basement will be the best thing for you!"

"But then what about all of you? Stuck here and you're all sixteen! You should be out dating! Having fun! Enjoying the summer! This is insanity I tell you!"

"We all want to be here," Stacy pointed out. "It only you who has the problem."

I looked around the room. All of the girls were looking back at me with steady, unwavering eyes.

"I can't believe this," I muttered.

"Yes!" Heather shouted, pumping her fist, the first to realize that I had capitulated. The girls all rushed up to me and pulled everyone into a huge group hug.

"It'll be okay, Mr. Michaels! We promise to give you time to write your dissertation! It'll be wonderful, you'll see!" they all were speaking on top of each other.

"Okay, okay," I said. "I just can't believe this. I just can't believe it."

"Is it soooo terrible being stuck in a basement with eight horny girls all intent on having sex with you as much as possible?" Jane asked.

"Looks like I don't have a choice."


Very late that night (about 230am), I was gently woken up by warm, wet lips on my mouth.

"Mr. Michaels?" a voice whispered, so softly I could barely hear it.

"Zoe?" I asked.

"I ... I'm sorry," she said, kissing me again, her tongue slipping into my mouth. "I just woke up ... and I was so horny..."

She pulled me into a hug pressing her smooth naked body against mine, one hand caressing the back of my neck as the other played across my buns.

"Oh my god," she giggled, feeling my penis start to get hard. She pressed a naked thigh against my penis, stroking it. "You're Mr. Amazing!"

I couldn't believe it myself. All night long I had been having sex with the girls, one after the other. It was the first real orgy we had all engaged in.

"No more rules," Janice had stated. "No more waiting. No more taking turns. From now on, every day after 5pm, we're just going to have as much sex as possible - until we're sure that everyone is good and pregnant. Okay girls?"

"Let's strip for him!" said Eve, excitedly.

"Even better," said Pamela. "Let's strip each other - for him!"

"Is that what you want?" Janice asked.

Heather looked at my eyes, as round as saucers. "Oh yeah," she said. "That's so what he wants."

It was like a Playboy porn video. Eight young girls all stripping each other and taking every opportunity to stroke, kiss, and fondle all of their girl parts until they were all completely naked, and all very wet, horny, and panting with lust.

"Uh ... girls..." I said, stepping backwards, as they advanced towards me, my penis bobbing in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.