Trapped by the Pregnancy Club - Cover

Trapped by the Pregnancy Club

Copyright© 2010 by RH Music

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mr. Michaels, a teacher on summer break, is trapped in a basement by eight teenagers who have formed a pregnancy club. Seven of them are intent on having as much sex as possible. The eighth is a member for an entirely different reason.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

"What are they talking about?" I asked Heather, after waking up late the next morning.

Pamela was whispering to the girls on the other side of the room and pointing at me. Then she did some strange motion with her index finger.

"Oh that," Heather said, with a wry smile. "Pamela is teaching them all how to massage your prostate."

"Are you serious?" I asked, horrified.

"Oh, absolutely. She's already showed me. Janice asked me to do it to you tonight when you have sex with her."

"Oh my god."

"You said it. Imagine, girlish fingers thrust up your bottom, wiggling and massaging that poor prostate of yours. Why, I bet you'll have the healthiest prostate in the country!"

"What have I got myself into?"

"Oh come off it. You love it. Admit it."

"No!"

"Look me in the eye and tell me that. Tell me you don't love all the attention you're getting." Heather looked at me, seriously.

"Okay, I admit it," I stuck my tongue out at her. "How is it that you can read me so well?"

"Years of study," she replied. "Oh, and also this," Heather reached inside my robe and grabbed hold of my penis.

"Hey!"

"Nice and hard, I see," she withdrew her hand, grinning.

"Hey sleepyhead!" Janice said, playfully plopping herself into my lap wearing a cute pair of shorts and a "Bebe" logo T-shirt. "Oooh! Hard already! I love that. Are you ready for me?"

"Uh ... but ... I thought, you know, I'd have a chance to work ... I'm pretty beat from last night..."

"Oh, I know that, silly! I'm not allowed to bed you for at least 16 hours, which, judging by your performance last night, bravo, by the way, would be about 7pm today. Correct?"

"But then, what..."

"No, what I want to do today is to spend all day teasing, stroking, dry-humping ... basically anything I can think of to get you all hot and bothered and uber-frustrated, so that when seven rolls around, these balls of yours..." Janice reached into my robe and gently cupped my scrotum, " ... will be so full of hot sperm that you'll jump my bones and shoot that load right into my poor defenseless pussy. How's that sound to you?"

"Uh..."

"Never mind, you don't have a choice. Now kiss me."

What began next was a good half hour of slow kissing and caressing of bodies together. Janice thoroughly explored my mouth with her tongue and encouraged me to do the same with hers, all the while with the length of her body pressed against mine and a leg between my legs, rubbing gently.

"How do you like it so far?" she asked, grinning.

"Oh god..." I gasped.

"Time for some breakfast?" Janice pulled me into the kitchen where she plopped me down on a chair while she fetched some breakfast foods and then sat in my lap while she fed them to me, one arm around my shoulders holding me close and with her cute buns rubbing gently across my (still hard) cock.

"I think that should do it," she said, placing a piece of coffee cake in my mouth with her fingers and then following it with a sip of coffee. "Now how about a shower?"

"A shower?" I asked, eyes wide. "Uh ... together?"

"Yes, silly! Of course together. I don't know how you got this far into your entrapment taking all those showers alone. That's going to end right now, I can tell you!"

Janice dragged me into the bathroom which was not much larger than a small walk-in closet. Closing the door behind us, she unbelted my robe and then pushed me to my knees.

"I had this idea," she said, pulling off her T, shoes, and shorts and dropping them all to the floor. She was now standing before me in just a bra and panties. From my vantage point, her ample C-cup breasts were directly at eye-level. She stepped closer, causing me to lean back and bump against the bathroom door behind me.

"It seems to me," she said, moving even closer, "that all of us are trying to find ways to entrap your mind as well as your body ... and we're all trying to do it in different ways."

"Interesting," I responded, watching her tits, clad in a tight, silky push-up bra come within inches of my face. I could see her hard nipples making two noticeable points in the fabric.

"Pamela and Jane want you to feel trapped by their love for each other and for you. Eve wants you to fear the legal consequences of having sex with a minor. Stacy is using your sense of responsibility as a husband of her children. Zoe and Kristen are trying to be your best friends forever - as in boy-friend/girl-friend and all that entails."

"What about Heather?"

"Heather. Hmmm ... I don't think anyone has figured her out yet."

Janice gently guided my hands to her breasts, the tips of her nipples gently grazing against my palms.

"You haven't had much chance to just enjoy our young bodies, have you? Well, that's going to change too. Please enjoy."

I gave in, and began to massage her bosoms. Of all the girls, hers were definitely the largest and most delicious.

"So then I had this idea..." Janice continued.

"Mmmm?"

"My idea is that if I could make you sexually addicted to my body, then you wouldn't be able to control yourself. I would have all the sex I could possibly want, and therefore all of the babies that I could possibly want. Isn't that an interesting idea?"

"No ... I don't think..." I tried to object.

"That's right," she continued, "addicted. Addicted to my body. Addicted to sex ... with me. To unprotected sex with me." Janice grinned as a shiver ran through her body. "Oooh ... that would be perfect, don't you think?"

I tried to move away, but Janice blocked my getaway. She moved my hands from her breasts to her buns and held them there until she was certain I wouldn't move them away. Then she moved her hands to the back of my neck, running her fingers through my hair.

"So then I'm thinking ... how do I do this? How do I go about making you completely and truly addicted to my body? To having sex with me? I mean, if I just have a lot of sex with you, then I think you'd get bored of it - you know, used to me. Start taking me for granted. And that's the opposite of what I want."

Janice gently began rubbing her silk encased breasts across my face, causing me to moan. Her fabric-covered nipple traced across my lips.

"And you see, the best think about addiction is that even though you know it's happening, I don't think you'll be able to do anything about it. You'll be addicted. You'll want it. You won't be able to help yourself. You'll be trapped."

"I don't think..." I tried to object.

"Ha," Janice said, mockingly, pushing my face more deeply into her cleavage as she gently stroked the back of my neck with her fingers. "If you really wanted to fight this, you wouldn't be here, meekly accepting your fate, now would you?"

"Maybe I don't think ... uh ... your plan ... ohhh ... you know, will work?" I said ... suddenly realizing how hard it was to think critically with a young girl's breasts pressed into your face.

"Oh really?" Janice said, her foot moving to between my knees where she began to gently stroke the length of my hard penis with the top of it. "How about this? I'll even tell you my plan. It's tease and denial."

"Tease ... and denial?" I gasped.

"That's right," she said, holding me closer, my face smothered in tit flesh and bra. "I'm going to tease you so much you won't be able to think straight ... and then just as you're about to go over the edge, you'll be denied."

"No ... mmmpph!"

"And guess what's happening right now?" she giggled, stroking my penis harder and faster with the top of her foot.

"Noooo..." I said, desperately, realizing that I was starting to lose control. I tried to move away, but Janice placed her whole body against mine, stroking back and forth.

"Oh yes..." she said, "it's the tease."

"Stop ... I'm..."

"Okay!" Janice smiled broadly, stepping away. She opened the shower and turned on the water which, being practically right next to the water heater, warmed up in an instant. Janice grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into the shower, my hard penis bobbing between our bodies.

"Time to get clean," she said, gleefully, placing a bar of soap in my hands and grabbing a second one for herself. "The only rule of this shower is that we are not allowed to clean ourselves. We can only clean each other."

Soon we were two soapy bodies with arms and legs and hands everywhere.

"I could get used to this," she said with a sigh, pulling me into a deep kiss and rubbing a slippery thigh up between my legs to thrust against my balls.

"Oh, Jesus..." I could only gasp, feeling her breasts sliding over my body.

I was okay until she soaped up a digit and thrust it into my anus.

"Oh god, Janice! I'm..." I began to jerk.

Suddenly the water was freezing cold. "Fuck!! Shit!" I sputtered, desperately trying to get away.

"Was I too late?" Janice shouted, holding my head forcefully under the cold spray. "Did you cum?"

"No..." I replied, gasping in the cold. "Almost, though."

Janice rinsed us both off and then finally turned off the water.

"That was a close one," she said, her teeth chattering. "M-m-m-my g-g-g-god, are you a randy one!"


"Okay now, time for kissing lessons. I want you to teach us how to kiss. What kinds of kisses get you the most hot and bothered?"

"I..." I looked around me. All of the girls were seated around me in a circle. "I don't know if I can describe it. All kinds of kisses, really."

Janice rolled her eyes, "Soooo not helpful. Okay, how about soft little kisses like this?"

"Mmmm," I purred, "those are nice."

"Just nice?" she pouted.

"I bet he wants something more aggressive," said Eve, kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"Woah..." I said, breaking it off. "I mean, very nice - of course, but a little too much too quickly."

"How about in-between?" said Pamela, kissing me with an open mouth and just a bit of tongue.

"That's better..." I smiled.

"I know what he wants," Heather said.

"Show us," Janice challenged.

"Alright," Heather leaned in close. "It's a sequence, like this."

Heather kissed me first very lightly, and then with increasing warmth and passion until our tongues were fully intertwined and we were moaning with passion.

"Holy cow..." I said, when she finally stopped. "That was ... perfect."

"Show me!" Janice said, excitedly.

And then to my astonishment, all of the girls started kissing each other, practicing their kissing technique.

"Slower!" Heather called out to one pair. "You need to put your entire heart and soul into the kiss, focus entirely on the other person, as if the rest of the world doesn't exist at all."

And then, of course, they had to practice on me, until I had determined that yes, each one had learned how to kiss, 'perfectly'.

"But that's just one kind of kiss," Heather stated. "You know, the long, slow, romantic kiss. But there are all kinds and every one has its place. Like a quick peck on the cheek, or a simple friendly kiss on the lips, or nuzzling his ear, or gently kisses up the nape of his neck..."

And naturally this caused another round of experimentation and practice amongst everyone.

"How'd you learn how to kiss so well?" I asked Heather, but she just shrugged her shoulders and look at me in that way she had.

"I see you've been hard this whole time," Janice said, gleefully sitting in my lap and rubbing her breasts (back in the T-shirt) across my face. She wiggled her buns over my penis a little.

"Time for lunch," she announced, "and then more lessons!"


"Okay, time for penis play," Janice announced, after lunch. "We want to learn how to stroke a man's penis. First dry, and then ... you know ... uh ... lubricated."

Pamela pulled off my robe from behind, leaving me naked in front of the girls.

"I ... uh..." staring at them, I had no idea what to do. They all looked at me.

"What's the matter?" Janice asked. "Play with it!"

"Listen, I'm feeling a little, uh ... self conscious..."

"Do you need some visual stimulation? Tops off, Girls!" She clapped her hands twice. Instantly, all eight girls pulled off their tops and discarded them around the room. I was now staring at 16 breasts in 8 bras of all types and colors around me.

"Not enough?" Janice asked, impatient. "Everyone! Bottoms too!" After much wiggling of hips (and not a little bit of giggling, as well) eight pairs of panties were revealed.

"Enough!" I said, quickly, before more clothing was discarded. "Okay, I give up, here ... I'll try."

"Finally," Janice said with mock exasperation. "Girls! Gather around and pay attention."

And so, trying to block out the eight pairs of eyes staring intently at my crotch, I began to do all those things which I like. I squeezed it, I worked it back and forth, I stroked the sensitive area under the head, I lightly stroked my balls and then grasped them more firmly, and so on.

It wasn't long before I saw the girls practicing - mimicking my motions, trying them out on their legs or on each other.

"That's about as far as I can go without lubrication," I said, sporting a nice eager hard-on.

"Excellent!" said Janice. "Now, it's time for all of us to try. Me first!"

And so now they all had to experiment with their human dummy - me.

"Not so abrasive..."

"More ... yes, that's right, it's not that fragile, actually."

"Ack! Sorry, but ... uh ... I don't mean to be gross, but you're pulling on my pubic hair..."

"Cold hands!"

"Yes, right down to the root ... ahhhh ... verrrry good."

"Oh, yes ... oh gosh, that's nice ... Mmmmm ... perfect..."

They kept trading off until they had all become experts, except Heather, of course, who somehow was beyond expert and was verging on the clairvoyant.

"Lubrication?" Janice held up a tube of KY.

"Okay," I sighed, still trying to get over my embarrassment of masturbating in public

I lubricated and started to masturbate in earnest, until Janice stopped me.

"Now Mr. Michaels," she said, seriously, "you know you can't be allowed to actually orgasm. You understand that, right? I want you to stop when you know that you could cum if you wanted to -- in other words, when you are 'on your way there' ... but before entering the danger zone. Do we understand each other?"

"Fine," I replied, exasperated. "Although I have no idea why I'm helping you to torture me like this."

Janice just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

Spreading some KY on my hands I began to stroke my cock in earnest, alternating between rolling my balls between my fingers, stroking the underside of the head, and then long strokes up and down the entire shaft.

As I got closer, my motions narrowed down into a simpler back and forth stroking, with an emphasis on the underside, as I could feel myself building towards orgasm.

"Hey! Stop that!" I shouted, as Pamela and Kristen snatched my hands away from my cock and then held them behind my back. "What the fuck! I wasn't done yet..."

"Shame on you, Mr. Michaels!" Janice said, shaking a finger at me. "You were supposed to stop when you were on your way."

My penis twitched in the air, bobbing up and down as the muscles underneath clenched and relaxed.

"I was just about to stop," I said, bashfully. "Really."

"Yeah, right," she said. "Listen, that sperm is mine! You are not allowed to cum unless it is deep in the pussy of an unprotected girl wanting to get pregnant. You got that??"

"Harrumph," I said, turning away.

After a few minutes of bobbing in the air, I slumped back. My urgency had passed.

"Me!" Zoe jumped up. "I'm good with my hands."

"Now Mr. Michaels," Janice warned me, "be sure to teach us - you are a teacher, are you not? - how best to give you a hand job. Train us in the art of jacking off a penis. Think of all the men in our futures who will bless you for these lessons you're giving us! Why, it's nothing less than a gift to your fellow man - don't you agree?"

"And besides," she whispered into my ear, "you're just teaching us how better to control you ... and make you addicted to our bodies."

Zoe lubricated her hands and then started in on me.

"Oh ... gosh ... sensitive ... ah ... too much on the head, more on the underneath ... yessssss," I hissed, "right there."

It wasn't long before Heather yelled out to stop.

"What?" Zoe said, astonished. "Already?"

"Noooo!!" I gasped, straining forward against Pamela and Kristen who were still holding my hands behind my back.

"Yes," Heather said, "can't you tell? Another five seconds and it would have been too late."

"Please..." I whimpered. "I..."

"How did we ever get so lucky with you, Mr. Michaels?" Janice said. "You are one over-sexed individual, my god. Girls! I think we need a little less visual stimulation now. Let's cover up!"

But even watching the girls all get dressed again was causing my penis to twitch, especially as Pamela and Kristen and Jane and Stacy were all dressing each other.

"What are we going to do with you?" Janice said, frustrated. "We need to go on to the next girl, but here you are, still rock hard! Any ideas?"

"Ice water?" Pamela called out.

"It will get all over," Kristen replied.

"How about washcloth in a bucket of ice water?" Heather suggested. "And we can have him kneel on a towel."

"Oh, and maybe we can put a blindfold on him?" Stacy suggested. "You know, to further reduce the amount of visual stimulation?"

"Excellent, let's do it," Janice agreed.

And so, they found a sleep mask and placed it over my eyes and soon I found myself kneeling on a towel as they applied an icy, sopping wet washcloth to my privates.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.