I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues - Cover

I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues

Copyright© 2010 by King Wesley

Chapter 8: Endgame

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Endgame - Officer Reynolds has made it his mission to trackdown ‘The Barbiemaker’, who kidnapped his wife two years earlier.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When Reynolds came to, his feet were no longer trapped in the floor. However, he still couldn't move. His waist was strapped to a column that stood in the middle of the room, his arms and legs were also bound so that he formed an X shape where he stood. He was also naked.

There was a video screen in front of him and while he was still trying to come to terms with his surroundings, the infamous Barbie-doll came on screen.

"Hello Officer Reynolds." began the familiar robotic voice. "I want to play a game. For too long you have thought of nothing but to hunt me down and I understand that, you do not understand what we are trying to achieve for this world. However, you do not chase me as a matter of justice or as part of perceived battle between right and wrong. No, you chase me purely out of vengeance. You want to punish me because of your wife, because you personally want to watch me suffer and there is no righteousness in that. None at all inspector.

"For this we have prepared a special game just for you. The rules are sim..."

The video cut off suddenly as a figure came into view. It was Michelle. "I'm disappointed in you Derek. All you had to do was stay with me in the interview room and you would have got everything you wanted. You would have won the game."

Derek tried to speak but no words came out. Michelle saw his attempts and smiled. "Don't worry Officer, your voice will return to you in a few hours. I just need you to keep silent during the last part of your game."

It was then that Michelle produced another syringe and walked over to Derek. "You really thought I would give in to you? My crusade is far bigger than just you and me. You cannot even imagine how high up my influence reaches. Friends in high place who can make sure that you successfully break me out of the police station, can uncuff me from your car and even supply me with locations such as this in which to do my work."

She plunged the syringe into Derek's arm and his cock immediately grew rock hard. As Michelle continued to speak, Derek could see people appearing from all over the room forming a circle around him. He recognised some of them as senators, company executives, his police commissioner was there also. He and Michelle were being watched by enough power to possibly take over the whole of the United States of America.

"Look around you." continued Michelle, "I am a visionary. All these people and thousands of others worldwide realise that the world has to change. We have let society rot and I have found the cure. The only thing standing in my way was vigilantes like you with their vendettas. Well I gave you the chance to put that behind you and deal with me like a professional law enforcer, but you had to make it personal."

Michelle walked over to a computer console and pressed a button. There was an explosion of mechanical noise before the ceiling above Reynolds began to open and a figure began to descend towards him. She was naked and blindfolded: it was his sister.

Reynolds tried to scream out but his voice wouldn't let him. He tried to break free but his body wouldn't let him. He couldn't even close his eyes. All he could do was watch as his sister was slowly lowered towards his waiting cock.

"You have both been injected with a drug that will keep you horny and ready for sex. You don't have to worry too much as the effects wear off after about twenty minutes. The only problem is that if you cum, then the effects become permanent and your brain is melded into that of a happy obedient air headed bimbo.

"It's not been tested on a male yet so we are not one hundred percent sure what effect an orgasm will have. But we could think of no better test subject than the great Officer Derek Reynolds."

Derek could only stand and listen to Michelle's monologue as his cock felt the first contact with his sister's wet pussy. He hated himself that it felt so good. He tried to keep telling himself that it was all the drugs, but the fact was sex had never felt so good. It didn't help matters that his sister, oblivious to who it was she was riding, was feeling equally as good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.