I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues - Cover

I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues

Copyright© 2010 by King Wesley

Chapter 1: Capture

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Capture - Officer Reynolds has made it his mission to trackdown ‘The Barbiemaker’, who kidnapped his wife two years earlier.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Remember team, we don't know exactly what we are dealing with here." commanded Officer Reynolds, "The target is most probably armed and dangerous and there is a high possibility that the premises is heavily booby-trapped so proceed with caution."

Ever since his wife was kidnapped two years before by a sadistic psycho known by the press as 'Barbiemaker', Officer John Reynolds had made it his mission to track down and capture the person responsible. During this time he had witnessed dozens of cases where innocent young women had disappeared only to resurface a few days later tarted up and too slutty to give the police any serious information about what had happened to them.

Piecing together evidence from uncovered crime sce nes, the search for Barbiemaker had led to an abandoned warehouse on the edge of the city. Leading an elite team of officers, it was Officer Reynolds' plan to get in, neutralise the target and get out again before their presence was even detected. He would lead a team through the back entrance, whilst a second team covered the front.

Both teams reached their target entrances with little trouble, however whilst Reynolds' team were able to enter the building without incident, the second team was far less fortunate.

"Officers down! Officers down!" Screamed the radio,

A member of the second team had trigger an infra-red trip wire and before there was any chance to react, the whole squad was rained upon by a plethora of drugged darts. A few members of the team were able to scramble to safety, but most were hit. The effects of the darts were severe, the female member of the squad immediately began to rid themselves of their clothes and beg for their male counterparts to fuck them any which way but loose, a thought which just happened to be the only thing on the minds of the infected male officers.

Officer Reynolds couldn't believe his ears as one of the few remaining safe officers from the other team relayed back to him how a major police raid had transformed into a public orgy in a matter of seconds. Still despite this massive set back, there may not be a better chance to stop this monster once and for all. Therefore he reluctantly ordered for the teams to proceed as planned. There were some stairs in the far corner leading to a room on the second level of the warehouse and Officer Reynolds was sure his target was in there. Checking for any obvious traps, he order for the decimated back-up unit to stay put and guard for escape whilst he led a full on assault of the stairway.

The decision took casualties almost immediately as a sudden flash of light behind him caused Officer Reynolds to spin around only to see a female member of his team hurriedly trying to unzip one of her male colleagues. The operation was already a massive disaster but the officer refused to let his wife's fate go unavenged. Disregarding all concern for his own safety, he sprinted up the stairs and burst through the door to the room.

Sitting at a computer console watching the assault unfold on their monitor, the Barbiemaker was not at all like Officer Reynolds had imagined. It was an attractive young woman, no more than 25 or 30 years old. The officer only allowed himself to be taken aback for a split second before aiming his gun at the young lady's head.

"Put your hands behind your head and move away from the console." he ordered.

The young lady smiled, "Hello officer, I've been expecting you."

"Put your hands behind your head now!!!"

"Of course officer, anything you say sir. You caught me fair and square."

Officer Reynolds slowly edged towards the unnervingly confident young women, hand cuffs in hand and when he was within reach was able to cuff her without a fight.

"I am arresting you for the kidnap and brainwashing of thirty-five young women. You do not need to say anything but anything you do so may be taken down and used as evidence against you in a court of law, do you understand?"

"Perfectly officer." replied the women cheerily.

With that Officer Reynolds was able to lead the young woman out of the building without resistance. An ambulance had already arrived to pick up all of the infected officers and a third team was now on site to sweep the building for evidence. The operation had been a disaster, but at least they had captured the target.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.