Best of Days; Worst of Days  - Cover

Best of Days; Worst of Days

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The curious vbeginning of incestuous relationship between a mother and her son began when she told him how she and his dad ended up getting divorced.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   First   Oral Sex  

At some stage as we kissed; we both must have drifted off to a peaceful sleep because Mum suddenly woke with a start and her movement beside me woke me; almost lazily I turned and looked at the bedside clock it was ten after six; wow Uncle Harry would be here in just thirty five minutes.

I quickly rose and ordered mum to go to the bathroom; there she was to shower and freshly shave her cunt and I even demanded she dab a little of Dad's old aftershave on to her cunt lips and pubes before returning to her bedroom and putting on the clothes I had selected for her.

I meanwhile made myself ready in my bedroom coming out as I heard mum exiting the bathroom; together we now entered what had become my master bedroom and I sat and watched as mum dried herself as I explained the last few details of my plan. Mum Smiled as she realised I did indeed intend for her to get her full revenge on Sally and belittle Harry in the process; I was not sure if mum realised it though but she was going to sample that big cock that had caused her such heart ache and not only that but she was going to do so in full view of her only son.

Mum looked terrific in the white blouse with the line of black tassel like fringe highlighting the underside of her boobs; as she walked she flashed hints of the self supporting stocking tops as the skirt was adjusted to be just short of mid thigh length. It was a good job that Uncle Harry an Aunt Sally were supposed to be here in five more minutes because I swear I was tempted to throw mum on to the bed and fuck the living daylights out of her.

Just as we were in the middle of making sure she was fully aware of her role; the door bell rang and I sent mum down to answer it with instructions to take Harry and Sally into the living room and only when I arrived was she to go and make coffees for everyone.

I heard a great deal of small talk and Sally cheekily asked if I was around; mum said I was and I would be down shortly. Sally offered to go fetch me but mum said No you sit here and wait like the rest of us; Sally gave a little scowl.

A few minutes later I entered the living room and mum simply asked Coffee anyone, taking the orders for the drinks she left the room as I approached Uncle Harry and shook his hand. While hold his hand I said, "Well what a too do!"

"What do you mean?" he enquired.

"Oh I suppose you have a right to know; after all it could be a great big chunk of your life which is affected by it!" I coyly replied.

Uncle Harry looked shocked and I must say a little nervous; Aunt Sally suddenly sat up and remarked; "Ray what are you talking about?"

I released Uncle Harry's hand and turned to Sally, lightly kissing her cheek I continued, "You see I discovered photographic evidence as to why Mum and Dad got divorced and my family was torn apart!" I lied.

Harry shot a furtive look at Sally and then visibly whiter he turned back to me; "Yes apparently mum was aware of something going on and she involved a local neighbour to take photo's as evidence you understand; but they were never needed as Dad did not contest the divorce and mum being sentimental decided that putting you and dad in prison was taking things a little too far. I however am not sentimental at all and I think just deserts should be handed out if they are deserved." I stressed.

Sally shakily asked what I meant by that and I explained, "simply this; in England even today Buggery is a criminal act and punishable according to my sources with ten to fourteen years in prison; Even probably more when the buggery is between two men, after all you know that current homosexuality is very illegal." I now paused watching Uncle Harry suffer so.

Just then Mum came back into the room with the Coffees; seeing the agitated state of Harry she asked if he was alright as he looked like he had seen a ghost; Harry asked if she had anything stronger than coffee in the house and was politely told no.

"I take it Ray here has told of the evidence he found?" She asked.

Nervously both Sally and Harry nodded; before Sally said, "Yes but Susan, the evidence is yours surely and so you should be the one to decide what to do with it?"

Mum answered, "Well yes and no; you see that since last week Ray here has become the master of this house and therefore what he says goes!"

Harry swallowed hard and stared at me; Sally spoke softly almost trying to seduce me by saying, "Surely you don't want your own flesh and blood of a father cast into prison as a faggot!"

"Shut the fuck up slag!" I snapped, "You would not be blameless in this and your reputation would be shattered as well and as for my father I don't give a flying fuck for him; he abandoned me and mum for the sake of a cock up his arse; not only that but he left a sexy well loving woman like mom for a two bit tramp like you!" I declared.

I stole a glance at mom and she scowled as if I had gone too far but said nothing. Sally's face was a picture she was red from embarrassment and dumbfounded with shame and I suspect a little turned on by being discovered to be a slut.

After what seemed like hours of silence; in fact it was at most ten minutes; Harry spoke up, "Ok Ray, So what is the deal? You obviously have a figure in mind or why would you call us here to tell us and not just go to the police!"

"Oh no Harry boy, I have no figure in mind but I do have compensation in mind!" I declared.

Harry looked puzzled as he asked, "If you have no figure in mind then what is this crap about compensation all about!"

"Who said the compensation was in monetary form!" I snapped.

"Ok then lets here your idea of the deal!" Harry said.

"Oh No Harry; it is not a plan of a deal it is the deal or else; no second chances and no get out clauses will help you now!" I pointed out.

Turning to Mum I Told her to show these two wankers what she was wearing; she immediate raised the flaps on her wrap around skirt showing she was wearing the stocking and nothing else beneath her skirt; Harry's face dropped; Sally gasped and poor mum blushed.

"Now Harry, You deprived that cunt there of a cock and you will replace it. You will replace it with your own cock and in doing so you will suffer the same as my dad did; another cock up your arse whilst fucking my mum's cunt!" I demanded.

Harry said, "Fuck off; I will fuck that cunt but no cock touches my arse!"

"Ok mum phone the police will you!" I simply said.

Sally jumped in, "Wait a minute Susan; do not be too hasty, Where do I fit in to this scenario then?" she asked.

"Oh you; yes I forgot to mention that you will be naked with your hands tied behind your back knelt at the foot of the bed secured so you have to watch every thrust of my cock taking your husband's anal cherry; just like mum had to watch that first time she found out you were screwing your brother in law; her husband!" I pointed out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.