Best of Days; Worst of Days  - Cover

Best of Days; Worst of Days

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The curious vbeginning of incestuous relationship between a mother and her son began when she told him how she and his dad ended up getting divorced.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   First   Oral Sex  

Growing up in the sixties was the best of times and yet it was also the worst of times; Free love was all the rage and yet as a sixteen year old it always seemed to pass me by. A succession of girls dated me but none seemed to stick beyond the single date and I never really got beyond the point of a good night kiss; but things were about to change beyond all recognition.

I better explain my situation before I go any further; I lived with my divorced mother who had conceived my at seventeen; of course the father of her child did the decent thing and married her but the marriage was doomed from the start for he always had wandering eyes as well as hands.

Mom told me just after the divorce that she had become fed up of his wandering hands and he did not only restrict them to women. It seems that before it was fashionable my dad had found the flair of being bi sexual; liking men as well as women. Mum said the final straw was when she came home unexpectedly and found him in bed with his own brother and his brother's wife.

In the early days after discovering this; she would never tell me any of the real details as she felt it may trigger something in me which would make me the same as dad; but what she did not know was that for the last ten months I had been experimenting with a boy from school and had already discovered the thrills of sucking cock and fucking a willing arse; although he had not taken my anal cherry as he was submissive or as he put it a taker not a giver.

One Friday night I arrived home from my friend's house with the taste of his spunk still on my lips and the thrill of his tight arse in my balls; Mum was slightly the worse for wear due to a bottle and a half of cheap wine. She was so far gone that she grabbed me and hugged me like I was going to die tomorrow; suddenly without warning she kissed me full on the lips and pulled away almost licking her lips as if trying to recall a favourite taste.

I quickly filled her glass and handed it to her; she took the glass and quickly drained its contents; now a little shaky on her feet she seemed to sway unsteadily. I grabbed her just in time before she fell on her face and helped her to the settee. Seizing the opportunity I asked about the time she caught dad and his brother in bed with my dad's sister in law; I expected her to close up and tell me to mind my own business but she did not.

Apparently mum said she had come home from her mother's earlier than expected and let herself into the house when she heard what she described as low growling coming from upstairs. Curious she climbed the stair and as her head reached the level of the top step she saw movement in her bedroom and for some reason she quietly climbed the last four steps and pressed her head against the slightly open door of her bed room.

As she described what she saw she seemed to shuffle uncomfortably on the settee and I noticed her nipples seemed to poke out more on her blouse. She said she saw Dad on his knees between Sally's legs (Sally was my Aunt by marriage); it was clear dad was fucking her according to mum as she described in almost graphic detail how his thrusts matched perfectly with the horny bitch's moaning.

Then she saw Uncle Harry bend down behind dad and Dad suddenly holding himself stiff as Uncle Harry Slid his cock into my dad's arse; Dad begged for Harry to fuck him harder and in unison with him fucking the slut Sally. Now as I watched unbelieving as my mother had her hand discreetly up under her skirt and I could guess she was stroking her cunt.

Mum was thirty three years of age; five foot ten inches tall but not an ounce of fat on her; in fact several of my school friends had been over heard comment on what a babe she looked. Her 38C tits did not appear to sag in the slightest and looked considerably bigger in her medium frame.

As mum spoke she looked flustered and hot as if describing what had taken place some ten years ago was stirring up her passions like never before. She confessed she was transfixed and could not move as she watched her brother in law's large cock pounding her husband's rear hole; when pressed for more details she told me my uncle had a cock about nine inches long and as thick as a babies arm; she licked her lips repeatedly as she described it and then she shocked me by asking if I took after her husband with a small weedy cock or did I inherit my uncles genes and a large impressive cock.

Suddenly mum's hands were everywhere as she tried to un do my jeans and expose my cock; She begged me to show her how her only son had developed and it seemed the only way to calm her down was to agree but I was not doing it alone. I suddenly demanded she remove her clothes too if she wanted to see me naked; she would have to undress completely for my viewing pleasure.

I expected her to object but instead she simply smiled and quickly she began undoing her blouse buttons. Mum shed her blouse like an experienced stripper and her bra quickly followed; she suddenly became aware she was naked from the waist up and tried to cover her tits with her hands. Where it came from I could not tell you but I suddenly snapped at her, "Put your hands down and get that fucking skirt off quick and to do as she was told."

I half expected a row and mum to storm off but she did not mum simply lowered her hands and began undoing her skirt. I must confess I was staring at her tits; those self same tits which fifteen years ago had nursed me and fed me so well. As her skirt slipped down her legs her peach coloured full panties came into view and I could not believe my eyes for there was a large wet patch in the crotch area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.